Absolutely new.. hi and help ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey ๐Ÿ‘‹ Iโ€™m
Shelley Iโ€™m new and a total beginner! Always been slim until around 4/5 year ago and now Iโ€™ve no idea where to start. Anyone want to be friends? Help? Share?
Really appreciate it ๐Ÿ˜˜

Replies

• debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    I log in everyday, Shelley, my name is Deb...I sent a friend request...You have an open diary...Grrreat Start. Just start logging your food. It is an accountability tool...and you have the exercise tool also. MFP is grrreat for giving you the choices to log. See you on the newsfeed :)
  • awesome_wells
    awesome_wells Posts: 29 Member
    Friend request also sent. Try and log EVERYTHING. Makes you look back at your day and realise what you've had and where you can make changes. Don't be afraid to message and ask anything
  • shelfour2512
    shelfour2512 Posts: 9 Member
    Hi thank you for the friend requests.
    Iโ€™m a little confused with it all at the min but hope I can work it all out ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • debilang
    Hi Shelley, I see you have not accepted my FR yet. When you click on your home page, you should see a red number at the top of your page. When you click on it..you will see my FR. Best Always! Deb
  • shelfour2512
    shelfour2512 Posts: 9 Member
    Hi Shelley, I see you have not accepted my FR yet. When you click on your home page, you should see a red number at the top of your page. When you click on it..you will see my FR. Best Always! Deb

Hi deb Iโ€™ve accepted the ones Iโ€™ve got but didnโ€™t see your name. Iโ€™m really new
    To this sorry Iโ€™m trying to figure it all out x
  • lozingitslowly
    lozingitslowly Posts: 8 Member
    Welcome Shelley! I've been doing this a few years, what questions do you have so far?
  • debilang
    Thx Shelley, resent!! Been having problems with my FR...reported to MFP :) Thank you!!!