NO LATE NIGHT SNACKING CHALLENGE -- APRIL 2021

Replies

• feliciaboots
    feliciaboots Posts: 440 Member
    My April LNS rule - No consuming of calories between 8 PM & 6 AM. February: 93%, Best: 93%

Me: 1*
    LNS: 0
    Streak: 1

Hi all! I'm back! This is what happens when you are off on a two week vacation!

Welcome back! I was just scrolling through and thinking it was so quiet without you. Glad to have you here!!

Thanks hon - seriously, two weeks on vacation was awesome but my body missed the routine and the exercise? OUCH.
  • feliciaboots
    Me: 11

Streak: 11*

*I had some food a little later than my usual goal last night but I'll allow it since I still stayed within my calorie goals and I could tell I needed just a bit more after hockey. Going backpacking tomorrow for 4 days so I won't be able to post, but I like to think I'll be in good shape out on the trail. Especially since I often go to bed around 8pm when I'm doing 12-15 mile days. :D

That's awesome! Have a blast!!! I miss hiking soooooo much!
  • FidelmaMarina
    FidelmaMarina Posts: 18 Member
    Me:10
    LNS 2
    Streak : 7
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,897 Member
    Me: 7
    LNS: 5

Streak +2
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,079 Member
    Me12
    Lns0
  • feliciaboots
    My April LNS rule - No consuming of calories between 8 PM & 6 AM. February: 93%, Best: 93%

Me: 2*
    Streak: 2

I was amazed I kept it under my daily goal. Seriously, how?!?
  • FidelmaMarina
    FidelmaMarina Posts: 18 Member
    Me:11
    LNS2
    Streak 8
  • Lowthern1
    Lowthern1 Posts: 2 Member
    Starting challenge mid month ... tonight, in fact! Let's see if I'm getting this right.
    Streak: 1
  • dewit
    dewit Posts: 1,468 Member
    Hiya all, just stopped by to see how this challenge is going 😉. Pretty happy to see that the opening message is quite unchanged from what I put together ☺. @lamlamsmakeover , thanks so much for keeping this going ⚘.

I am not doing this with you, since I have gotten in control of the late-night snacking meanwhile. I am snacking too much during the day anyhow, so not many cals left at night 🤦‍♀️. Flavoured tea 🍵 gets me pretty well through the night when I am hungry.

However, I am toying with the thought of shifting IF to the afternoon (stop eating sooner), because I cannot function too well without food in the morning. Might experiment and if it makes sense, I could join you in the summer 😉. Meanwhile: stay strong and keep up the good job, everyone! 🌹
  • Beeps2011
    Me: 8
    LNS: 5

Streak +3
  • feliciaboots

Me: 3*
    Streak: 3

I hate winter - I swear, we received more snow in the past two days than we had all winter!!!
  • 57discovery
    Me13
    Lns0
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    April 13

Me: 11
    LNS: 2*

Streak: 0
  • Beeps2011
    Me: 8
    LNS: 6

Streak 0
  • 57discovery
    Me14
    Lns0
  • feliciaboots

Me: 4*
    Streak: 4

Thank goodness it's getting warm again here! I WANT SUN!!!!!!
  • clutterqueen
    clutterqueen Posts: 1,652 Member
    Me:10
    LNS:5
    Streak:1
    Hmmm, I was doing so well for so long. And then we had company and I decided not to be so rigid. And then I slid another day after company was gone!😬
  • Beeps2011
    Me: 9
    LNS: 6

Streak +1
  • Terry111330
    Terry111330 Posts: 654 Member
    Hello Everyone,
    I was part of this group in the past and I felt it really helped. Unfortunately I have been away from MFP for awhile and my weight has really crept up, so going to start participating again and this is one challenge that seem to really help me stay on track. I know its part way through the month, but better late than never. My LNS rules, 12 hour fasting between last calories in evening approximately 8:00 pm, and breakfast at 8:00 am the next morning.
  • Mewlingstork
    Mewlingstork Posts: 266 Member
    Me: 14
    LNS: 1

Streak: 3*

Monday night got me when I went to the bar after hockey, oh well. Backpacking was great! I went more miles than I ever have in my life, with crazy amounts of elevation gain. I'm so stoked that all the hard work I've been putting into my workouts allowed to me to do 46 miles in 3 days, instead of the original 4 I had planned! Losing about 18 pounds since November was crucial as well.

Looks like everyone is doing pretty well, let's keep it up!