Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

‘Ladies put your lipstick up’ ~ makeup selfies

1323334353638»

Replies

• runinthesun7runinthesun7 Member Posts: 108 Member Member Posts: 108 Member
    Went out for the 1st time since covid last night!

20210424-212418.jpg

You look lovely. I like that lip color!
  • ladyoftherocksladyoftherocks Member Posts: 64 Member Member Posts: 64 Member
    @runinthesun7 thank you! It's my favorite lipstick, MAC chili. If you have a Tj Maxx I found some there for 7.99!
  • runinthesun7runinthesun7 Member Posts: 108 Member Member Posts: 108 Member
    @runinthesun7 thank you! It's my favorite lipstick, MAC chili. If you have a Tj Maxx I found some there for 7.99!

I do have a Tj Maxx! I'll have to go hunting for it. I appreciate the tip 🙂
  • PKM0515PKM0515 Member Posts: 2,228 Member Member Posts: 2,228 Member
    Reviving the thread with my new red lipstick because I FINALLY found a kind I can wear without issues! I don’t have sensitive skin but my lips are really really really sensitive and they hate all lipsticks, balms, stains and glosses. If I wear any lip color, starting the next day they will peel uncontrollably for the next 5-7 days, no matter what I’ve tried. I’ve tried all kinds over the years: organic, natural, ultra moisturizing, special ingredients, etc but they always peeled after wearing it, always. So I quit buying/wearing lippys because I hate the peeling. On a whim I tried Jessica Alba’s brand “Honest Beauty” and I am in love with this brand! I have tried many of their lip products and none of them have caused my lips to peel! I have been wearing their lipsticks, tinted balms and glosses without any problems for the past couple of months and I’m working towards purchasing every color they have!
    996skyd0o14q.jpeg

The whole look is gorgeous! Glad you found a lipstick you can wear.
  • RunsWithBeesRunsWithBees Member Posts: 1,477 Member Member Posts: 1,477 Member
    PKM0515 wrote: »
    Reviving the thread with my new red lipstick because I FINALLY found a kind I can wear without issues! I don’t have sensitive skin but my lips are really really really sensitive and they hate all lipsticks, balms, stains and glosses. If I wear any lip color, starting the next day they will peel uncontrollably for the next 5-7 days, no matter what I’ve tried. I’ve tried all kinds over the years: organic, natural, ultra moisturizing, special ingredients, etc but they always peeled after wearing it, always. So I quit buying/wearing lippys because I hate the peeling. On a whim I tried Jessica Alba’s brand “Honest Beauty” and I am in love with this brand! I have tried many of their lip products and none of them have caused my lips to peel! I have been wearing their lipsticks, tinted balms and glosses without any problems for the past couple of months and I’m working towards purchasing every color they have!
    996skyd0o14q.jpeg

The whole look is gorgeous! Glad you found a lipstick you can wear.

Thanks! :)
  • JelaanJelaan Member Posts: 803 Member Member Posts: 803 Member
    I can't remember the last time I wore lipstick :(. Up here in Ontario, we are still in masks all the time in public, so I don't want it rubbing off into the inside of my mask, and no one can see it anyway. Eye makeup is still where it's at! Lol
    edited June 19
  • JRugg1946JRugg1946 Member Posts: 58 Member Member Posts: 58 Member
    seepersaud wrote: »
    MiNinaLisa wrote: »
    as made up as i can get

iu6u1hnujywt.jpg

Lovely!

Alot of good pics here
    edited June 20
  • JRugg1946JRugg1946 Member Posts: 58 Member Member Posts: 58 Member
    wjdna8uxs567.jpeg

Pre-Covid LOL now I live in leggings and a hat lol

Prolly my favorite so far
  • J_NY_ZJ_NY_Z Member Posts: 2,264 Member Member Posts: 2,264 Member
    611l0bpwut8p.jpg

You look fantastic!
  • MaltedTeaMaltedTea Member, Premium Posts: 6,037 Member Member, Premium Posts: 6,037 Member
    (...checks in for the first time in months to see what the ladies of MFP have been up to...)

Ah, yes - same old, same old - looking fresh to DEATH! Everyone is killing it with the lipstick game especially💄💋🙌🏿