What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• Velvetpixels
    Velvetpixels Posts: 51 Member
    edited April 2021
    mp4aqslau5v7.jpeg

Chicken and broccoli in oyster sauce with jasmine rice
  • Velvetpixels
    Velvetpixels Posts: 51 Member
    acpgee wrote: »
    Salade Nicoise. I use Alistair Little's recipe.
    lshaam228vg8.jpg

That looks so good. I love tuna nicoise
  • Antiopelle
    Antiopelle Posts: 1,184 Member
    Whenever @acpgee posts pictures of the dutch stamppot I end up thinking I need to try it sometime and finally did tonight.

I made zuurkoolstamppot using garlic basil sauerkraut with the potatoes. I like the idea of sauerkraut but find it a little too tart after a few spoonfuls and thought this dish would temper it a bit and it did. It was delicious so I'll be trying some other vegetables in the future as well as this again.

Accompanied with grilled andouille sausage made in house from a local meat shop and lemon parm chopped salad.

You can add any veggy you like to the stamppot. Our favorites are brussels sprouts and endives, with small pieces of rendered bacon.
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Whenever @acpgee posts pictures of the dutch stamppot I end up thinking I need to try it sometime and finally did tonight.

I made zuurkoolstamppot using garlic basil sauerkraut with the potatoes. I like the idea of sauerkraut but find it a little too tart after a few spoonfuls and thought this dish would temper it a bit and it did. It was delicious so I'll be trying some other vegetables in the future as well as this again.

Accompanied with grilled andouille sausage made in house from a local meat shop and lemon parm chopped salad.

bw05oui37b93.jpeg

Love zuurkool stamppot!
  • fidangul
    fidangul Posts: 673 Member
    rxt9umdatz7t.jpeg
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Curry w/chicken and brown rice. Spring mix salad.

er8j8ub3lqa3.jpeg
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Fettucine w mushrooms and Parmigiano Reggiano.ssdpb9969fsa.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited April 2021
    trbe6d2bhyl1.jpeg

Made for my family dinner last night. Homemade chicken meatballs, spaghetti with beet marinara sauce and nutritional yeast.
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,553 Member
    Air fried rack of kid goat smeared with pesto. Roast courgette and carrots also went into the air fryer. Baked potatoes were pricked and cooked 6 minutes in the microwave and then were bunged in with everything else in the air fryer to dry out for a baked rather than steamed texture.
    Kid goat is great. Milder and leaner than lamb. More expensive though, as goats need to be weaned later than lambs so they are more expensive to raise.
    rfqs9i8dz8zd.jpg