30 Day Shred Challenge?

Options
Tomorrow I start 30DS. Anyone want to be a 30DS buddy???

Replies

• CouldBeAHotMom
    Options
    I'll do it with you. I was going to start tomorrow too!
  • lionsaults
    Options
    Awh, I started yesterday. Lol.
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Yes! I have been looking for a reason to start! Count me in!
  • hatchet83
    Options
    Mine came in the post last week!!
    Whats the plan? How many times a week are we going to let Gillian kick us around? x
  • mysweetpeasx3
    mysweetpeasx3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am on day #5 Level 1, and would like to join in on the fun :smile:
  • RMonzingo
    Options
    Awesome! I even just recruited my husband to join too. :smile:

I know that I will have to do it every day if I'm going to make it. In the past, I've done 5-6 days and then when my day off comes, I never go back!

But for everyone else, that has enough will-power to return after a day off :wink: how about 5 days on, 1 day off? Thoughts?

Excited!!
  • hatchet83
    Options
    5 days on 1 day off as of tomorrow! Deal!!!!
  • KatieEppers
    KatieEppers Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I would really like to do this, too. Trying to figure out when I will fit it in on the days that I walk.
  • KatieEppers
    Options
    Day 1 DONE!! 221 calories blasted!!
  • RMonzingo
    Options
    Day 1 Complete! Woot woot!
  • KatieEppers
    Options
    Anyone else notice any soreness today? I have been doing a lot of walking lately, but that does not at all compare to Shredding it!! I will have to hit the bed early tonight b/c my walking buddy and I hit the pavement at 5:30 so I will need to get up and get my Shred on before that. Whew! That is early! Good luck everyone, on to DAY 2
  • mar109
    mar109 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies and gents, I'm in too!!! I was going to start tonight anyways, and I just stumbled on this post :)
  • konswela
    konswela Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Hey could anyone tell me where to purchase Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred DVD
  • amandaplath88
    Options
    I'm starting today too! I quit after week 1 last time :[!
  • talia25
    talia25 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I started on Friday so am up to Level 1 Day 6 today, so Im in! I took measurements and before pics so will post them at the end of my 30 days. I did start this about 2 months abck but gave up a few days into Level 2 as I really hated Level 2! Have heard from lots of ppl that L2 sucks but that L3 is better so am determined to do the full 30 days, 10 days on each level :-)
  • CouldBeAHotMom
    Options
    Day 1 done. I forgot how hard day 1 was! But glad it's done.
  • iishnova
    iishnova Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in! I've done Level one for a couple of days (on and off) but I'd like to try doing the five days on 1 day off. Congrats to everyone who finished day one! Let's get shredded!
  • Renee2GetFit
    Renee2GetFit Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I want to join the group. I started on Saturday so I'm on day 4 as of today. After each day, I'm feeling stronger. Good luck to all!!
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I started it yesterday too. I'm taking pictures and measurements every 10 days. :bigsmile: Anyone doing 30DS can add me as a friend if they want.
  • RMonzingo
    Options
    konswela - I got mine on Amazon awhile back but it's so popular now I bet you could get it almost anywhere... target, walmart, etc.