Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• starlightbunneh85
    starlightbunneh85 Posts: 2 Member
    Newbie here just joined today and looking to make some friends for mutual support and encouragement. I'm not sure how to add anyone yet but feel free to send me a request (and maybe someone kind can tell me how to do this too pls) 😊
  • nicjane35
    nicjane35 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi yes Add me please, I’m from the uk if anyone else is also :)
  • anna_nintey3
    anna_nintey3 Posts: 843 Member
    Add me if you're actively supportive
  • joshpeacock94
    joshpeacock94 Posts: 4 Member
    Would love to make some new friends and gather some support and friendly advice! Always available for a message! :)
  • jjchristensen1993
    jjchristensen1993 Posts: 8 Member
    Motivation!
  • jmart445
    jmart445 Posts: 3 Member
    Add me!
  • invaderbree
    invaderbree Posts: 27 Member
    Returning user. Feel free to add me :)
  • twirthg
    twirthg Posts: 81 Member
    Have been facing challenges recently but getting back to it. Feel free to add me if you are looking for support.
  • ssr7007
    ssr7007 Posts: 7 Member
    Yes please
  • emoralez1
    emoralez1 Posts: 2 Member
    edited May 2021
    Hello, add me.
  • Jadeebony6449
    Jadeebony6449 Posts: 10 Member
    I'm new to here and would love to have some new friends xx
  • Velvetpixels
    Velvetpixels Posts: 51 Member
    So bored of people saying ‘I want friends’ and then literally never saying a single solitary word to you. Stop adding people to your junk yard, you *kitten* people hoarders!

If you want a friend who interacts with you and has an actual personality, feel free to add me. If you have no personality to share, please don’t bother.
  • OhheyitsCupcake
    OhheyitsCupcake Posts: 2 Member
    Have been on here for little bit - looking for a few friends who like a chat :)
  • journeywithave
    journeywithave Posts: 13 Member
    newbie here! would love to meet some new people on here, exchange stories and keep each other motivated :)
  • Sven_ai
    Sven_ai Posts: 9 Member
    Just starting out with a new fitness watch and MFP. Feel free to add me!
  • TheWaistBasket
    TheWaistBasket Posts: 56 Member
    I don't need more friends, I need A FRIEND and then perhaps a few more. I am desperate. I just introduced myself and it wasn't pretty. Corona Quarantaine almost finished me and I let it happen.

I started today. I came here because it's free and the success stories made me cry. I cried a lot since last night. I need to lose weight or I will be housebound soon.

I chose the picture of FAT SUPERWOMAN because I need to be a superwoman to reverse what I have done to myself.

Yes, I could use a friend, please.
  • ndsgettingfit
    ndsgettingfit Posts: 68 Member
    Would love to add more friends! Please feel free to send me a request :)
  • bionicrooster
    bionicrooster Posts: 353 Member
    I am always looking for good supportive friends!
  • AnacondaThighs
    AnacondaThighs Posts: 1 Member
    Hey y’all! I’m super new to this and thought I would just say hi. Looking for some new friends so please feel free to add me at anytime. Take care everyone
  • scott3032
    scott3032 Posts: 7 Member
    Would be great to find new friends that are active. Feel free to add me 🙋🏼‍♂️