Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Introduce Yourself
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• symstarsymstar Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    Heya, I've just lost my first 10 lbs and I'm ready for more! Feel free to add me , I love hearing other people's updates, seeing successes and partaking in the occasional vent. SW: 170, GW:130, 5"5
  • nyxxie2509nyxxie2509 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Would LOVE to have more friends for the motivation and accountability!
    https://www.tumblr.com/blog/pudgypetunia
  • starlightbunneh85starlightbunneh85 Member, Premium Posts: 2 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2 Member
    Newbie here just joined today and looking to make some friends for mutual support and encouragement. I'm not sure how to add anyone yet but feel free to send me a request (and maybe someone kind can tell me how to do this too pls) 😊
  • nicjane35nicjane35 Member, Premium Posts: 3 Member Member, Premium Posts: 3 Member
    Hi yes Add me please, I’m from the uk if anyone else is also :)
  • anna_nintey3anna_nintey3 Member Posts: 724 Member Member Posts: 724 Member
    Add me if you're actively supportive
  • joshpeacock94joshpeacock94 Member, Premium Posts: 2 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2 Member
    Would love to make some new friends and gather some support and friendly advice! Always available for a message! :)
  • jjchristensen1993jjchristensen1993 Member Posts: 8 Member Member Posts: 8 Member
    Motivation!
  • jmart445jmart445 Member Posts: 3 Member Member Posts: 3 Member
    Add me!
  • invaderbreeinvaderbree Member Posts: 20 Member Member Posts: 20 Member
    Returning user. Feel free to add me :)
  • twirthgtwirthg Member, Premium Posts: 82 Member Member, Premium Posts: 82 Member
    Have been facing challenges recently but getting back to it. Feel free to add me if you are looking for support.
  • ssr7007ssr7007 Member, Premium Posts: 7 Member Member, Premium Posts: 7 Member
    Yes please
  • emoralez1emoralez1 Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    Hello, add me.
    edited May 8
  • Jadeebony6449Jadeebony6449 Member Posts: 10 Member Member Posts: 10 Member
    I'm new to here and would love to have some new friends xx
  • VelvetpixelsVelvetpixels Member Posts: 51 Member Member Posts: 51 Member
    So bored of people saying ‘I want friends’ and then literally never saying a single solitary word to you. Stop adding people to your junk yard, you *kitten* people hoarders!

If you want a friend who interacts with you and has an actual personality, feel free to add me. If you have no personality to share, please don’t bother.
  • OhheyitsCupcakeOhheyitsCupcake Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Have been on here for little bit - looking for a few friends who like a chat :)
  • journeywithavejourneywithave Member, Premium Posts: 13 Member Member, Premium Posts: 13 Member
    newbie here! would love to meet some new people on here, exchange stories and keep each other motivated :)
  • Sven_aiSven_ai Member Posts: 9 Member Member Posts: 9 Member
    Just starting out with a new fitness watch and MFP. Feel free to add me!
  • TheWaistBasketTheWaistBasket Member Posts: 56 Member Member Posts: 56 Member
    I don't need more friends, I need A FRIEND and then perhaps a few more. I am desperate. I just introduced myself and it wasn't pretty. Corona Quarantaine almost finished me and I let it happen.

I started today. I came here because it's free and the success stories made me cry. I cried a lot since last night. I need to lose weight or I will be housebound soon.

I chose the picture of FAT SUPERWOMAN because I need to be a superwoman to reverse what I have done to myself.

Yes, I could use a friend, please.
  • ndsgettingfitndsgettingfit Member Posts: 52 Member Member Posts: 52 Member
    Would love to add more friends! Please feel free to send me a request :)
  • bionicroosterbionicrooster Member Posts: 335 Member Member Posts: 335 Member
    I am always looking for good supportive friends!