Recommend protein powders?

Options
2»

Replies

• meeppeepneep
    meeppeepneep Posts: 56 Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    It depends what you like and how you're using it.

For me I bought a bunch of single serve packs, or asked for samples at stores and usually got them. Then I went for the one I liked the most.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,721 Member
    Options
    Truenutrition makes custom blends for really cheap and you can get them without all the filler garbage. My son gets all of his protein from there and loves it. Very affordable too.

Thank you for this! I just did one!!
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,721 Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    64qhgurxnfcq.jpg
    ni7gz5g5h4ot.jpg
    53rcfth3h3mu.jpg
    ixcx83g8zao4.jpg
    Truenutrition makes custom blends for really cheap and you can get them without all the filler garbage. My son gets all of his protein from there and loves it. Very affordable too.

Update- I got my order and tried it- spot on!
    Mine was 40 pea- 30 rice 20 pumpkinseed 20 Cranberry protein with a hemp boost in Toasted Coconut Flavor. Consistency was great. Definately coconut!
  • wunderkindking
    wunderkindking Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    I like IdealLean clear, if I'm going to use a protein powder. Specifically lemonade.

Otherwise I just buy premire from the grocery store and dump it into my coffee.

I don't use it often though, I'd rather chew my calories overall.
  • SuzanneC1l9zz
    SuzanneC1l9zz Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I use vanilla flavour Vega Protein & Greens.
  • timsethna
    timsethna Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Quality counts. I love True Nutrition protein powders. Plus you can custom make your own blend.
    https://truenutrition.com/
  • Speakeasy76
    Speakeasy76 Posts: 961 Member
    Options

So glad I looked at this thread and saw this, and thanks for the recommendation. My stomach reacts to just about anything and since I'm on an elimination diet, the only non-dairy protein powder without any added ingredients was a pea protein powder. However, I think my stomach isn't 100% happy with that either, so I'm going to try the rice or soy. Yay!