11 Of The Biggest Things I Stopped Doing To Lose 90 Pounds - WITH PICS! *What have YOU had to STOP?

Replies

• Sweetincense
    Sweetincense Posts: 3 Member
    Awesome... so encouraging. I never heard of "volume eating". What is that exactly? TIA :)
  • cugogirl2017
    cugogirl2017 Posts: 8,764 Member
    Spectacular list and spectacular results that speak for themselves, you look so happy and radiant. I think I need to remind myself of all 11 of these statements they all resonate with me. Thank you for taking the time to compile this list I have bookmarked this page so I can easily return to it. You have helped so many more than you know with this "no nonsense wisdom." Well done!
  • Bellawow
    Bellawow Posts: 32 Member
    This is now my new daily affirmation
  • alisampm
    alisampm Posts: 182 Member

Here is another resource to get you started on volume eating - it is more of a trick to help your body feel full for fewer calories. Great for those for whom a shake just doesn't qualify as a meal. :)

https://midsoulfitness.wordpress.com/2021/03/06/10-of-the-most-innovative-ways-to-include-volume-eating-in-your-diet-plan/
  • MsWax
    MsWax Posts: 32 Member
    I LOVE this! Thank you for sharing, and congrats on your success!
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Amazing, Inspiring Work, Thank you for sharing and motivating.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!