Most beautiful place you've ever visited??

14567810»

Replies

• SilverJem77
    SilverJem77 Posts: 46 Member
    I've been blessed to have my early childhood in Alaska, my adolescent in Hawaii, and my adulthood in Washington state. All three places are so uniquely different and all absolutely beautiful.
  • tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    edited June 2021
    ^ jealous Ms. @jmerly

Although my time in Bremerton while not horrible was meh.
  • SilverJem77
    tmanfive wrote: »
    ^ jealous Ms. @jmerly

Although my time in Bremerton while not horrible was meh.

Hahahaha! Oh my, yes! Bremerton is like the armpit of Washington.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    edited June 2021
    jmerly wrote: »
    I've been blessed to have my early childhood in Alaska, my adolescent in Hawaii, and my adulthood in Washington state. All three places are so uniquely different and all absolutely beautiful.

Washington and Alaska are 2 of my 'most want to see' places. DD lives near Seattle, I mean hello? Gum wall? :) And I drool every time I see pictures of Alaska. My dear friend came from there.
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    A different kind of beauty can be viewed by hiking down into the Grand Canyon, getting away from the tourist-y area. The Bright Angel Campground, the Phantom Ranch and the area around it have a stark, natural beauty I haven't seen anywhere else.
  • SilverJem77
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    jmerly wrote: »

Washington and Alaska are 2 of my 'most want to see' places. DD lives near Seattle, I mean hello? Gum wall? :) And I drool every time I see pictures of Alaska. My dear friend came from there.

Alaska is stunning! Lol about the gum wall.
  • ShawnaCurvyGirl
    ShawnaCurvyGirl Posts: 7 Member
    Para lodge in The Queen Elizabeth Park on the Nile River in Misindi Uganda. I stayed there and did a safari and it was absolutely beautiful!