Exercises for muffin top ?

2»

Replies

• titchy_michelle
    titchy_michelle Posts: 51 Member
    Planking is building my ab and stomach area causing my muffin top to shrink/ recomp. Everyone is different but I'm doing 90sec plank working up to 2 minutes daily. If you add side elbow planks and regular elbow planks for up to 2 minutes each per day you will likely see results. It takes a while to build up to 2 minutes though.

Thank you 😊 do you only plank once a day ? I was doing 1 minute twice a day but wasn’t sure it was going to make any difference. I’m doing Chloe tings 2 week shreds but injured my wrist doing floor work so adding planks to my workouts will be a lot of help.
  • Beverly2Hansen
    Beverly2Hansen Posts: 378 Member
    Right now I'm doing a regular elbow plank 90seconds at once. I will hopefully drop my time down to 60seconds and do 2 of those far apart in the day starting next month. After 1 month of 2minutes I plan to add 30sec to each side then 1minute ect. In a similar fashion. That's just my preference I haven't heard any particular strategies yield better results so I'm trying this. I will say this, I am not losing the weight I want but I have noticed less over hang on my pants and better posture.🙂
  • titchy_michelle
    titchy_michelle Posts: 51 Member
    Right now I'm doing a regular elbow plank 90seconds at once. I will hopefully drop my time down to 60seconds and do 2 of those far apart in the day starting next month. After 1 month of 2minutes I plan to add 30sec to each side then 1minute ect. In a similar fashion. That's just my preference I haven't heard any particular strategies yield better results so I'm trying this. I will say this, I am not losing the weight I want but I have noticed less over hang on my pants and better posture.🙂

That’s a great idea I’ll add that to my workouts with those, IF and calorie counting the weight is coming down nicely but this top bit of my stomach is proving to be a struggle its the only thing preventing me from dropping down into my old jeans