Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 154

Options

Replies

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,935 Member
    Options
    @deepwoodslady Donna, several weeks ago I started weighing right before I go to bed and making a mental note. My real weight is in the morning. Naked with empty bladder. It’s just another piece of data but the other night I was 6# higher than that morning. Well, I got up during the night and had got rid of those 6 pounds plus more. Hkeep up the great work!
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,935 Member
    Options
    @NarmaL Where do you live. Can you measure your wrist circumference? Now I’m even more curious!
  • fmfdfa2020
    fmfdfa2020 Posts: 968 Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Round 154
    MY NAME IS DONNA. I AM 61 YEARS YOUNG & FROM THE MIDWEST USA. I AM APPROX 5’ 5” TALL.
    ROUND 112 FOR ME.

Day/Weight/Comment
    06/20 …..200.2….. ENDING WEIGHT LAST ROUND
    06/21 …..199.0 ….. Happy tears here. Onederland! Truthfully, I won’t feel confident in Onederland until I am at 197 point anything (because gaining 2 pounds overnight is very easy for me). Grateful, thankful and staying mindful again today. I am not going to drop this ball!

06/22 …..198.8 ….. I am still on cloud 9 today. Thanks everyone for dancing with me yesterday. I kept the eating clean and the movement/activity steady. I rewarded myself with a couple of good classic rock songs to dance to.

@deepwoodslady
    Two days in a row in onederland! There's no better motivation than seeing progress, AND this IS fantastic progress - congratulations!

Re your comment "I rewarded myself with a couple of good classic rock songs to dance to." I too listen and dance to classic rock - and on top of being fun, it burns calories! I go down the youtube rabbit hole quite often listening and dancing to old concerts. I linked a video below that I came back across this morning if you haven't ever seen it. It is so cool!! And the song is definitely classic rock for sure and a little before our time since the song is from the 60's. The first link below is from Playing for Change - just wonderful!! They have lots of videos on youtube but I think The Weight is my favorite even though it's really hard to say because they all are great. I haven't ever listened to The Band much other than being familiar with The Weight, Up on Cripple Creek, etc., but I watched The Last Waltz (their last concert from 1976) recently when it popped up on one of the streaming channels and I am enthralled with them at the moment. Anyway, I thought you might like it too if you haven't seen it before.

Playing for Change - so cool that Robbie Robertson is playing in it since he wrote The Weight.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=ph1GU1qQ1zQ

Here's the original from Woodstock (I told you it's definitely a classic LOL but love watching it too!)
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=64JdzV4_rDI

Sorry for edit but meant to add the Playing for Change link. Their website says:
    Playing For Change is a movement created to inspire and connect the world through music, born from the shared belief that music has the power to break down boundaries and overcome distances between people. Our primary focus is to record and film musicians performing in their natural environments and combine their talents and cultural power in innovative videos we call Songs Around The World.
    https://playingforchange.com/