(NEW) OPEN CHALLENGE: FIT BY OCTOBER!!!

Options

Replies

• Sheeshy
    Sheeshy Posts: 133
    Options
    Hey! I kinda keep forgetting about this thread! OOPS! I weighed in this morning and I'm down a total of 4.2 pounds! Very exciting for me! That's not for the whole week, but since beginning the challenge. I'm actually pretty excited because I ate pretty crappy and didn't work out daily last week, but I was down 0.2 today. Not a ton, but not up!
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    HURRAY to all the losers!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:

QOTD #14: What is your goal (doesn't have to be weight) for this week?

I'm back on Weight Watchers, and my goal for the week is to simply follow the plan. Another goal: not to rush getting back into exercise, no matter how hard it is. My neck is hurting, and I don't want to cause any more damage, even if I miss my workouts like crazy.
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options

My goal for this week is to drink more water and eat back more of my exercise calories. Trying to see if there's a change in weight loss.
  • Amandalovesfood89
    Options

To stick with doing the 30 Day Shred every morning whether I feel like it or not! I just started Level 2 today and fell asleep right afterwards! :laugh: So I have more endurance to build up!
  • angvdh
    Options
    NAME: Angela or Ang
    HEIGHT: 5'6''
    START WEIGHT FOR CHALLENGE: 61kg
    GOAL WEIGHT FOR CHALLENGE: 55kg
    START PANTS SIZE: 10(NZ)
    GOAL PANTS SIZE: 8 (NZ)
    FOLLOW ANY SPECIAL DIET: Nup
    DIET GOALS: To shrink my eyes to the size of my stomach ;)
    EXERCISE GOALS: To not die 5 minutes into a work out
    OTHER GOALS: to tone! and get fit!
    FUN FACT: I have big, big-toes haha does that mean good balance??
  • nikkif87
    nikkif87 Posts: 193 Member
    Options

I am just trying to keep my tracking in line and my main goal is to be within my calorie goal. Also to give my best in all my workouts this week.

BTW-down another pound! IDK if I will make it to 165# but feeling good about 174# right now!:bigsmile: That's only 3# since starting with this thread but hey, I will take it!
  • kaylynn54
    Options

My goal is to eat less sugar. It seems like I always go over my sugar limit even though most of the sugary things that I eat are fruit.
  • daloverlyme
    daloverlyme Posts: 583 Member
    Options

I would like to lose 2 pounds by this time next week. I need a whole lotta support and motivation. everytime I get close to my first goal of 200 pounds, I quit. Well I'm close and concerned.....
  • sp53
    sp53 Posts: 40
    Options
    Didn't gain wt through the last week of wedding celebration for my daughter. Hectic but wonderful. My goal this week is to get back to yoga and pilates.
  • sp53
    Options
    Leah, read on your blog that you are struggling. Good work confronting your "crazy " thoughts--they are so seductive, aren't they? But you are smart and determined--plus you've already seen so much success and know how good it feels.
  • Juniper88
    Options
    HI EVERYBODY!!!

Sorry that I have been M.I.A. I have had a crazy past couple of weeks! My grandmother passed away 3 weeks ago (she was 86 and suffering from a variety of health issues). Then my son (6 yrs old) got pneumonia and then my daughter (4 yrs old) got it 3 days later - then I got it. WHO BLEEPING GETS PNEUMONIA IN THE SUMMER ANYWAYS????? We are all 'better' now, but needless to say, my diligence with my lifestyle change suffered greatly.

Any ways, now I am trying to rekindle my fire and get back in to this thing. It...is...kind...of...sooooooo...hard... But, I will keep trying!

**My goals this week are (1)- no night bingeing (I am 3 days clean - yeah!) and (2)- log EVERYTHING - no matter how way over my calories I am (so far, have only managed 1 legit full day of logging).

I hope everybody is doing well.
  • VeganGal84
    Options
    Hello, Fitties! :heart:

I hope that all of you are as happy about the end of this crazy week as I am! :drinker:

I've made a couple of decisions lately: 1) I rejoined WW Online, and now track both PointsPlus on WW and calories on MFP. 2) I've decided to skip a few weeks of weighing myself. I'm just sick of being discouraged by the number on the scale, and I want to focus more on just making healthy decisions every day FOR THE SAKE OF HEALTH and not focus on my weight, because I know that if I do what I need to do (follow WW, track both places, exercise daily) the weight loss will follow.

So my new goal for October 7 is to just feel better about myself! Also, to buy a new outfit for my birthday party and to feel HOTT in it. :love:

Anyway, I want to tell you all how extemely proud I am of you, for sticking with this! I know that it's tough to stick with any sort of change in diet and exercise, even when you know the payoff will be amazing. And you are all doing it, and I'm super impressed and motivated by each of you.

Here are the last 9 QOTD plus a new one! HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!! :bigsmile:

QOTD #6: What is your main motivation to get in shape right now?

QOTD #7: Other than working out and losing weight, what have you done to improve your self esteem?

QOTD #8: What's your workout plan this week? List it!

QOTD #9: How do you stay on track with diet and exercise in times of severe stress?

QOTD #10: How are you tracking your food right now? Do you pre-track or track as you go? Do you track everything you eat, or only certain foods? Do you eat your exercise calories or not? I wanna know everything, hahaha.

QOTD #11: Do you drink diet soda and/or other drinks with artificial sweeteners? Why or why not?

QOTD #12: What are your goals (weight, food, exercise, other) for September?

QOTD #13: (repeat, but important) What's your workout plan for this week? List it!

QOTD #15: Name 3 things that you can do in the next few days to feel better about yourself. Or if you already feel so freaking amazing about yourself that you don't need to do anything, please share with us some things you've done in the past. :heart:
  • julidav
    julidav Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    QOTD #15: Name 3 things that you can do in the next few days to feel better about yourself. Or if you already feel so freaking amazing about yourself that you don't need to do anything, please share with us some things you've done in the past.

1. get my hair done
    2. buy a pair of jeans that fit
    3. exercise more
  • nikkif87
    Options
    QOTD #15: Name 3 things that you can do in the next few days to feel better about yourself. Or if you already feel so freaking amazing about yourself that you don't need to do anything, please share with us some things you've done in the past.

1.Go out and have some fun with the girls( this is long overdue)
    2. Get a good walk in with my little boy, we both enjoy these and it make me feel great!
    3.Get my room cleaned up, it is a major mess and would totally relieve some stress.
  • VeganGal84
    Options

1. Get on the bike!
    2. Track all food and activity on both MFP and WW
    3. Get caught up on all of my reading (for school)
  • uniquebee
    Options
    I hope its not to late to join! But let me know if it is.

NAME: Amy
    HEIGHT: 5'3
    START WEIGHT FOR CHALLENGE: 186.4
    GOAL WEIGHT FOR CHALLENGE: 171.4
    START PANTS SIZE: 13 (US)
    GOAL PANTS SIZE: 11/12 (US)
    FOLLOW ANY SPECIAL DIET: Maybe try to at less carbs.
    DIET GOALS: Try to eat a bit more healthier.
    EXERCISE GOALS: Exercise at least 2x-3x a week.
    OTHER GOALS: More toned everywhere.
    FUN FACT: I can sometimes talk alot..& I love clothes & shoes!!
  • nikkif87
    Options
    BTW down another #! Weighed in at 173.4 today!
  • sp53
    Options
    1. Exercise Mon., Wed., Thurs, Sat.
    2. Sort out October's budget (want to get honest and healthy about my weight AND my finances).
    3. Check out crossfit class.
  • julidav
    julidav Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I was up last week 2.8 pounds. This week the scale is back down to 178.8 which makes it a 3.6 loss for this week. I have met my goal again for my weight (-1.2) for this challenge. Now if the scale would just keep going down....

I hope everyone is meeting their goals. Good luck!!
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options

1. Run more
    2. Clean my room (so clutter, don't like clutter in my life)
    3. Wear something nice to work