giphy.gif
    For me... it's Jo's b'day!

giphy.gif
    Its my birthday πŸ˜ƒπŸŽπŸŽ‚πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰

Happy, Happy Birthday Jo! πŸ’“πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽπŸŽ‚πŸ’“

Happy birthday Jo πŸ₯³
    ReenieHJ wrote: Β»
    I'll say it again! Happy Birthday Dear Lady!! You deserve all the best!!!

Thank you all πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ˜™ I really appreciate the bday wishes, thank you so much ❀
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member

Happy b-day!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

Happy b-day!

Thank you πŸ€—
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: Β»
    Internet stranger-friends (or actual internet friends) who help pass the time on days like today. Sometimes super serious, lots of times silly and hilarious. Helps to take your mind off of the bs for a while.πŸ’—

And God knows we all need that distraction some days!! Yes, MFP is one of those things listed on my mental 'grateful for' list.

Hope better days, without the BS, are coming up for you!
  • ReenieHJ
    We may sometimes be overwhelmed, filled with stress and anxiety, Melancholy, Feel Angry, experiencing Pain or even Broke. How many of us during these difficult times think about those wonderful things in our lives, our Families, our children our friends our significant others? What about the fact that we have a roof over our heads, food in our bellies and all the other numerous Blessings? Believe me, life can be so much worse no matter who we are! The fact that we wake up each morning to yet another day... if nothing else, IS a Reason to SMILE!!!

So keep Smiling my Darlings, This alone will make is feel better and realize that Life isn't so bad after all! πŸ’žπŸ˜Š

So so true and thanks for the reminder of something we forget some days. :(
    I just finished reading a small but sweet book called The Gratitude Jar; the author and her 7 yo(I think)ds started counting their blessings every night together. It helped her give up excessive drinking, turned her mindset about her job around and appreciate all she had in her own life.
    While it may not be the answer for instilling a bunch of miraculous changes in one's life, I'm going to commit to doing this every day. Thank you for the reminder. <3
  • BraydanTaffy
    BraydanTaffy Posts: 504 Member
    Scouser Will Sergeant, guitarist for Echo & the Bunnymen, has an auto-bio coming out this winter.

Can't wait for the presses to roll.

Reason to smile through the end of year.

6cqs1ckepvux.png
  • slimgirljo15
    Someone who is a gem amongst pebbles πŸ€— πŸ’•we should clone you
  • ReenieHJ
    Someone who is a gem amongst pebbles πŸ€— πŸ’•we should clone you

Awww shucks. I've always considered myself to be an amethyst. :D
  • BraydanTaffy
    My reason today

vymc6wlic00i.jpg

Very well done, congrats.

For me... today is the 2nd time I've gone out shopping sans mask.

Although 75% of the people I encountered in Target were wearing masks (mostly elderly Floridians), I felt comfortable in not wearing one, given that I've had both Pfeizer injections... yes, I realize that can be objectionable to others.

Still, as a single girl... it's been the 1st time in 1-1/2 yrs I've felt I can venture out socially. Odd though... this is the 3rd time someone has asked me for a date in a parking lot... I've declined all 3 times as I didn't have any interest, but it does mean the world is getting back to normal. Until recently, I've forgotten what men look like... ah, the taller ones?

Be well, All! Have a wonderful week!
  • slimgirljo15
    Coffee β˜• πŸ˜ƒ
  • BraydanTaffy
    Coffee β˜• πŸ˜ƒ

Returned my new, inferior espresso machine for a better model, which will be delivered tomorrow.

Come on over, Jo... surviving sans a decent brew is unacceptable. Not kidding... we are civilized, after all. Well, you more than I, but you get my point. :smile:

giphy.gif
  • slimgirljo15
    Coffee β˜• πŸ˜ƒ

Returned my new, inferior espresso machine for a better model, which will be delivered tomorrow.

Come on over, Jo... surviving sans a decent brew is unacceptable. Not kidding... we are civilized, after all. Well, you more than I, but you get my point. :smile:

giphy.gif

Good coffee and good company, doesn't get any better than that πŸ€—
    vacgky825rzx.gif
  • BraydanTaffy
    Coffee β˜• πŸ˜ƒ

giphy.gif

Good coffee and good company, doesn't get any better than that πŸ€—
    vacgky825rzx.gif

Ahaha. Cute!

giphy.gif
  • slimgirljo15
    Mfp friends πŸ€—πŸ˜™πŸ₯°
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Mfp friends πŸ€—πŸ˜™πŸ₯°

Ahhhhh ;)