DAD BOD THREAD

Replies

• Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Very nice! I like
  • NorthStar77
    NorthStar77 Posts: 1,069 Member
    BretM3 wrote: »
    So question for any ladies on here, do you like the typical “dad bod” or prefer a guy more cut? Inquiring minds want to know

Definitely prefer a more fit looking daddy.

Thats me out of 'the mix' then...
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    1dnldak8222h.jpeg

Now I got the right one lol

You are killing it
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,348 Member
    1dnldak8222h.jpeg

You are killing it

Killing...if this was a contest, we would have a winner
  • lando_rooney
    lando_rooney Posts: 447 Member
    1dnldak8222h.jpeg

You are killing it

Awe thank you!
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    @ninerbuff wrote: »
    zaow0g52zt23.jpg
    Wishing I could put this armor on! In Vegas over the weekend and had to visit the Marvel Station.

That would be fun! I love the movies!😄👌🏽
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    billy1727 wrote: »
    0zas3wm917pq.jpeg

Working hard over there!!!
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    cdubks88 wrote: »
    Had a recent injury that caused me to rethink my whole approach.

Came to the conclusion I had overtrained in my zeal for insane cardio workouts and as a result had an issue with my low hip/back.

Hadn't ever made any change calorie goal wise on my diary and made the decision to set it at maintenance since that's where I've been for a long time.

Decided to shift from an all-cardio to now doing primarily strength training with cardio complimenting it.

Best decision I've made yet. I'm loving the program I'm doing and looking forward to getting stronger and leaner. I become a member of the 51 club in August and would like to be able to say I feel like I'm nearly in the best shape I've been in over 25 years.

Keep grinding, fellas. You're doing great!

i9k1pp36sb2f.jpg

Yes C!! I’m glad you’re happy with your changes! You look great. (Sorry I didn’t know about your issues since I’ve been dealing with my bs lately😢)
  • Katie43210
    Katie43210 Posts: 65 Member
    Looking good dad's! I need to get my mum bod in shape dad's are winning!
  • ExpressoLove11
    ExpressoLove11 Posts: 337 Member
    cdubks88 wrote: »
    Had a recent injury that caused me to rethink my whole approach.

Came to the conclusion I had overtrained in my zeal for insane cardio workouts and as a result had an issue with my low hip/back.

Hadn't ever made any change calorie goal wise on my diary and made the decision to set it at maintenance since that's where I've been for a long time.

Decided to shift from an all-cardio to now doing primarily strength training with cardio complimenting it.

Best decision I've made yet. I'm loving the program I'm doing and looking forward to getting stronger and leaner. I become a member of the 51 club in August and would like to be able to say I feel like I'm nearly in the best shape I've been in over 25 years.

Keep grinding, fellas. You're doing great!

i9k1pp36sb2f.jpg

You look amazing Chris! You are killing it 👏
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Fattleass wrote: »
    too scared to put up a dad bod picture so congrats to all the guys that have that confidence

Going to check and see if you've joined the 'beards' thread now. Yours certainly deserves the honor!
  • Fattleass
    Fattleass Posts: 223 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    too scared to put up a dad bod picture so congrats to all the guys that have that confidence

Going to check and see if you've joined the 'beards' thread now. Yours certainly deserves the honor!

Didn't know there was a beard thread but I'm thinking about shaving it off
  • Getbentornot
    Getbentornot Posts: 27 Member

I think the ladies will be kind either way
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member

I think the ladies will be kind either way

They'd better be or I'd start my disagree-athon.