DAD BOD THREAD

Replies

• Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,128 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Patiently/impatiently awaiting a thread update like...

5rshi9k06376.gif

Yeah! Like what are these dads doing over the weekend that is more important? Humph
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 776 Member
    Damn.....i wish i was a dad.....
  • Versicolour
    Revolu7 wrote: »

You can always post in the selfie threads

Or borrow a kid

Or search to see if you have any you don't know about, like from your wild days
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,287 Member
    Yeah! Like what are these dads doing over the weekend that is more important? Humph

0j6lwaz97jyv.gif

• Revolu7

Or borrow a kid

Well i am an uncle......

Oh, and those wild days were so long ago if i did have kids, they would have kids. So technically id probably be better off posting in a grand dad bod thread 😉
  • MiNinaLisa
    MiNinaLisa Posts: 648 Member

0j6lwaz97jyv.gif

wait a minute! are you canadian?? ;) *esp with the Schitt's creek reference*
  • Versicolour

Or borrow a kid

Well i am an uncle......

Oh, and those wild days were so long ago if i did have kids, they would have kids. So technically id probably be better off posting in a grand dad bod thread 😉

Oh no! Grand dads are dads too! Come on grampa 😜
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 268,986 Member

Or borrow a kid

Well i am an uncle......

Uncle is close enough.. do you remember how to post? 😄
  • Revolu7

Or borrow a kid

Well i am an uncle......

Lol....yes, but no way! Its taken like 10 yrs but ive finally learned to keep my clothes on! ;)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 268,986 Member

Or borrow a kid

Well i am an uncle......

Lol....yes, but no way! Its taken like 10 yrs but ive finally learned to keep my clothes on! ;)

😔🥺
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 11,861 Member
    cdubks88 wrote: »
    Turning 50 in 12 days and for the first time in my life I'm seeing some real core definition. Slow, but progressing....

516y88nsxp28.jpg

Really?? You look fantastic! I mean, 50 isn’t old anyway but I thought you were younger. Nice work!
  • MaltedTea
    MiNinaLisa wrote: »

While I am Canadian, surely everyone around the world is aware that almost anything can be responded to with a snarky Schitt's Creek meme.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 8,349 Member

While I am Canadian, surely everyone around the world is aware that almost anything can be responded to with a snarky Schitt's Creek meme.

Yep! Love Schitt's Creek (especially first season) and Kim's convenience, and I am based in Germany.
  • MaltedTea

Yep! Love Schitt's Creek (especially first season) and Kim's convenience, and I am based in Germany.

Oh wow! I was totally kidding but glad that both shows have gotten such reach!
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 8,349 Member
    edited August 2020

Oh wow! I was totally kidding but glad that both shows have gotten such reach!

Kim's convenience was a riot. Haven't found a show yet that made me laugh so hard.
  • Thetwitchisback
    Thetwitchisback Posts: 462 Member
    J_NY_Z wrote: »
    The governor of NY has said that gyms can reopen tomorrow. Dear lord do I need it.

b1qrevms07j5.jpg

so exciting! 😁
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 11,861 Member
    The governor of NY has said that gyms can reopen tomorrow. Dear lord do I need it.

b1qrevms07j5.jpg

That’s great! I think you look good but I’m sure it’ll be nice to get back in there. 😊
  • MaltedTea

b1qrevms07j5.jpg

You do? You're looking great here!

But glad you'll get to enjoy the gym again!
  • MiNinaLisa
    MiNinaLisa Posts: 648 Member

i've never watched the show - i obviously should or i can't call myself canadian now i guess? :D