the last post you liked/hugged/inspired/disliked... WHY?

Replies

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Just hugged because I saw cookies in the bakery just like those last weekend. I wanted one so bad.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    I hugged the Snapple possum meme because I think Snapple possum leggings are awesome and the person who shared them deserves a thank-you / appreciation / cool meme hug. Most anything possum-related is hug-worthy in my book.

I hug a lot around here. I’m not really into anonymous trolling like some.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    Like - coz the person is cool
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Hugged. Because that’s what I normally do whenever I see his posts. Because he’s nice to all. And a great guy all around.
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    *like* because it's the minimum acceptable for a good pun.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    I hugged a hugger because I'm a hugger and I hug many many many posts and also people in person
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,623 Member
    I hugged because I'm not a hugger in real life and it felt like a necessary hugging moment
  • PlentyofProtein00
    I actually never use the buttons to respond to post🤔what does this say about me
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    I hugged that ^^
  • mistwitch
    mistwitch Posts: 184 Member
    Insightful because she seemed to have inside information
  • SERobinsonJr
    SERobinsonJr Posts: 94 Member

A lot. It says a lot.
  • PlentyofProtein00

A lot. It says a lot.

Ohhhh...what does it say????
  • I actually never use the buttons to respond to post🤔what does this say about me

A lot. It says a lot.

"A lot"
  • SERobinsonJr
    SERobinsonJr Posts: 94 Member

A lot. It says a lot.

Like, a whole lot. Say you got a lot, and then take the whole thing. A whole lot.
  • I actually never use the buttons to respond to post🤔what does this say about me

A lot. It says a lot.

Like, a whole lot. Say you got a lot, and then take the whole thing. A whole lot.

not to be confused with a hole lot

4vkrjkd2hypk.jpg
  • PlentyofProtein00

A lot. It says a lot.

not to be confused with a hole lot

4vkrjkd2hypk.jpg

This is what I was afraid of...pretty accurate
  • ReenieHJ

A lot. It says a lot.

I've read this like 6 times and laugh every time. Too bad it can only be liked once.

Just liked a bunch in the tattoo thread. :)
  • ReenieHJ
    I disagreed that one person who’s telling some guy he’ll stay obese forever because there’s bread in his sandwich because bread slaps and I’m not obese so 🤔

OMG where's that thread? Sounds like a confront I need to be in on. :)