Any 5'2 ladies ?? I need motivation !!

Options

Replies

• Eatone1
    Eatone1 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5'2. I've never had a child so I can't understand what it's like to lose baby weight, but I really think you are doing awesome! Just think about the example you are setting for your child/children. Even though he/she is a baby, the habit of health that you are setting as a standard now will continue throughout their childhood. You are literally helping to shape your children's view of health by being healthy yourself. Keep going! You are doing fantastic!!
  • natalie122902
    Options
    I am also 5'2. I have 2 girls ages 9 and 3. after my second daughter i couldn't get rid of my baby fat no matter what diet i did until i started my turbo fire a few months ago and lost almost 20lbs and than i had to stop due to a sprine ankle which really sucked cause i missed my turbo fire. But once your around positive people, to give u that encouragement, just keep to going and going. Also to know that their is other people in the same shoes as you doesn't make me feel soo bad!
    feel free to add me!
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    5'2's UNITE!!!

My highest weight was 207.2 and currently I weigh 163. I would like to be down to 120...but we will see what my body decides to stop at I guess...
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    im almost 5'2" i started at about 195 started here about 185 and am now 179 am shooting for 130 mayby 125 depends where i feel comfortable. you may add me if u need a frand :)
  • daybyday
    daybyday Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/332632-fun-fit-sized-for-the-under-5-4-crowd-september-2011

This is a great group for us "fun sized" people and full of great support!!
  • Minnesnowtagurl
    Minnesnowtagurl Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 2" and my highest weight I was about 225
  • hufflypuff
    hufflypuff Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm around 5'2" and my highest weight was 167. I have not had any pregnancies but I'm working towards being a bit healthier. I have lost 14 lbs and I'm looking to lose about 13 more to be around 140. I know that 140 isn't even within a healthy BMI but I love food and I would rather feel healthy and look healthy than try to achieve where I think I would look perfect. I have dieted down to 125 lbs before and was less happy with myself than I am now. Sometimes it isn't about the number its about knowing your body is healthy and that you feel good in your skin. :) you can do it
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5'2" and my highest not-pregnant weight was 182. My babies are 15 and 12, so it's not baby weight anymore!!! I started MFP at about 178 and am currently 132! My current goal says 130 but not sure if I should keep going or not. Exercise, particularly running, has saved my life and I keep my net calories at 1300 per day and am not hungry, so it works for me! I practice moderation with my eating, I will have a treat now and then if it fits in my day, but I don't deny myself my cravings. Sure there are days it's not worth it, but on a day I've run hard and long you better believe I'll treat myself if I feel the need!!! The best thing is, even though my 2 c-section belly will most likely never be totally gone, I don't have muffing top anymore even in my size 6 jeans!!! Far cry from my 16's... love shopping now!

Good luck! I'm here for the long haul, even though I'm close to goal, this is my lifestyle now, so if you want to add me as a friend I'm cool with that! Just tell me why or I'm likely to decline.... :flowerforyou:
  • Twoody83
    Twoody83 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I love your outfits!
  • sweetstew
    Options
    Hey!! I'm 5'2 and weigh 116.5. I'm 13 so I want to be in the 90's by spring break really really bad. During spring break I'm going to Florida for vacation and want to have a good body. I need all the motivation and support I can get because I've tried this a few times already and failed. I just now figured out about theTrip and got major major motivation to lose weight for it. Please reply it would make my day <3:)
  • cometnurse
    cometnurse Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1" and am currently at my heaviest of 181! My goal is 135-ish!
  • finabella
    Options
    Hey!! I'm 5'2 and weigh 116.5. I'm 13 so I want to be in the 90's by spring break really really bad. During spring break I'm going to Florida for vacation and want to have a good body. I need all the motivation and support I can get because I've tried this a few times already and failed. I just now figured out about theTrip and got major major motivation to lose weight for it. Please reply it would make my day <3:)

Sweetness by all means be mindful of what you eat and be healthy but please at the age of 13 don't start dieting. Enjoy being a kid join a sport or just get active, I'm sure you look good now.
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    I agree, a goal weight of in the 90s seems awfully low, especailly for one so young.
  • jessielorraine
    Options
    Im 5'2"!! Im at 170lbs and im not used to this!! 3 years ago I stayed around 118, 120. But im doing the 30 day shred and eating better, and I know how hard it is, but if you have the willpower I know you can do it!! Just have confidence in yourself and tell yourself "I can do it!!" Push yourself to try harder and what your doing and once you get that weight off, keep at it. I know you can do it. (:
  • MrsSmith1112
    MrsSmith1112 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Bumping this for later because I'm at work...I'm 5'2 too and slowly becoming less round! YAY!
  • mamabearr
    Options
    I'm 5'3. When I got pregnant with my daughter I gained 50 lbs. When I gave birth I weighed around 170 (maybe more). I lost about 20 lbs and stayed at 154ish for about a year and a half. Then, this past spring I decided to work on myself and lost 15 lbs. Unfortunately, when summer hit I became too "busy" to work out and gained some back. I just started up again two weeks ago. I weighed 147 and as of today I weigh 144. My goal weight for now is around 125 and I'm going to re-evaluate (or get pregnant again) when I reach it.
  • mamabearr
    Options

You shouldn't be worried about your weight. You are 13, and aren't done growing yet. And at 116, I can garentee you already have a flat tummy and no rolls. I hope you don't think of yourself as fat, because you are far from it. I'm 5'3 and 115 is my IDEAL goal weight. Anything on me below 110 would look sickly, so I can't imagine what you weighing in the 90's would look like. Just know that you are fine the way you are.
  • tabitha2770
    tabitha2770 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and I'm 195. Last year I lost 20 lbs and gained it back. It's been a struggle to stay motivated for me as well but I know I need to do it. Good luck with your weight loss and everyone else as well. :)
  • yellowpear
    yellowpear Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 2" & struggling to lose my weight. I have been 169lbs for quite a long time & will not allow that anymore. My first goal is to reach 132lbs. And after that 114lbs.
    It's really tough for me to lose weight since I have PCOD & I love food. There is no worser combination than that. I have been wanting to wear fashionable clothes since I was young. But because of being obese, I am forced to wear what suits my body rather than what I love to wear.
    Now I cannot allow this anymore. I am here to zap away all this excess fat on me & will not stop till I reach my goal weight. I joined MFP in May 2011 & have been a struggle to keep me motivated. But for the past 1-2 months, I seem to be consistant & have decided to remain this way.
    No one can stop me now! Muahahahaha.... ;)
  • AmyW125
    AmyW125 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 started at 200..Down to 150. Goal weight 125-130. Would love some friends to push me to the end!! Feel free to add me!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!