Random Thought For the Day

1339340342344345379

Replies

  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,354 Member
    Reminder to myself...

    z0745q5k1at1.png

    @BraydanTaffy



    You are.

    A kind and beautiful soul.




    …. Don’t get cocky.
  • BraydanTaffy
    BraydanTaffy Posts: 504 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Reminder to myself...

    z0745q5k1at1.png

    @BraydanTaffy



    You are.

    A kind and beautiful soul.




    …. Don’t get cocky.

    :smile: You're too late.

    Look what you've done, now... my mum wants you to call her.

    Dear lord... good luck, man. Godspeed.

    BTW... I claim to not know you... you deal with her.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,708 Member
    Reminder to myself...

    z0745q5k1at1.png

    Did that period belong or did you not finish the statement? Be kind of.....what?
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,708 Member
    There's an ad for a tee shirt that keeps popping up for me here. It says
    "I'm pretty confident my last words will be, well $h!t, that didn't work"

    I need to buy that shirt. :)
  • bby_dvll
    bby_dvll Posts: 429 Member
    i really need to fix my schedule ive been having all nighters
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 6,238 Member
    A girl could really get hurt feelings if she paid too much attention.
    Hence, it slides right off my old back.
    😁✌️
  • BraydanTaffy
    BraydanTaffy Posts: 504 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Reminder to myself...

    z0745q5k1at1.png

    Did that period belong or did you not finish the statement? Be kind of.....what?

    Looks complete to me. If not for you, perhaps add a ... & make it your own statement.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 6,534 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    There's an ad for a tee shirt that keeps popping up for me here. It says
    "I'm pretty confident my last words will be, well $h!t, that didn't work"

    I need to buy that shirt. :)

    I need to break down one day and finally buy the, "Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting" tshirt.
  • BraydanTaffy
    BraydanTaffy Posts: 504 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    There's an ad for a tee shirt that keeps popping up for me here. It says
    "I'm pretty confident my last words will be, well $h!t, that didn't work"

    I need to buy that shirt. :)

    I need to break down one day and finally buy the, "Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting" tshirt.

    Ahahaha. I've never seen it, but that's funny.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 6,238 Member
    I think I must be doing it incorrectly. 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Peachesand_cream
    Peachesand_cream Posts: 594 Member
    If we both have the same towel and we're folding it to put it away and I fold mine a deffirent way than you fold yours but the outcome is the same perfect square wtf are you telling at me I sensitive b kind
  • fitgirl0401
    fitgirl0401 Posts: 3 Member
    Raindrops keep falling on my head!
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 6,238 Member
    e8s02nb5mya9.jpeg
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 6,534 Member
    edited July 2021
    e8s02nb5mya9.jpeg



    Not actually me. It the icon just goes well. :)
  • BraydanTaffy
    BraydanTaffy Posts: 504 Member
    From a metaphysical class I took a decade ago...

    When we meditate inward, we manifest disease.
    When we meditate outwards, we manifest prosperity.
  • JessD9031
    JessD9031 Posts: 581 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    3rco04dii6do.png
    “Say too much. Show too much. Love too much”. The story of my life. I’d rather be “too much” sometimes and at least I’m being real about it.

    Best post ever. Close thread.
  • JessD9031
    JessD9031 Posts: 581 Member
    39o82o5cadnm.jpeg

    These were ugly in the 1970s,
    nothing has changed.
    I have no clue why anyone would want to wear that much denim.

    Where did you get this picture of me? Are you my stalker???

    :p
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,708 Member
    I used to wear what were called farmer jeans with the bib and straps. I loved them. Back in the day. :/
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 6,238 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    I used to wear what were called farmer jeans with the bib and straps. I loved them. Back in the day. :/

    Me too and what we called Carpenter jeans. 🤭😁
    dk3aqzohgyam.jpeg

    28qibb830ovc.jpeg
  • tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    I used to wear what were called farmer jeans with the bib and straps. I loved them. Back in the day. :/

    Me too and what we called Carpenter jeans. 🤭😁
    dk3aqzohgyam.jpeg

    28qibb830ovc.jpeg

    That door is clutch. 🤙🏼