What did you learn using MyFitnessPal that changed your habits?

Betty
Betty Posts: 8,813 MFP Staff
edited February 2023 in Success Stories
Let’s Hear About It: Your ‘Ah-ha!’ Moments

MyFitnessPal’s nutrition insights have the power to spark all kinds of positive change. By using this data to better their habits, members have overcome health conditions, improved sleep, boosted moods, and gained confidence.

For many members, success starts with an ah-ha moment:

A surprising tidbit from a single meal (that salad I always order has HOW many calories!?)
A revealing pattern over days (oof, my diet is seriously lacking in fiber)
A telling long-term trend (my energy is way higher when I eat low-carb)

What were your ah-ha moments—and how are they helping you live a healthier, happier life? Share in the replies below!

Please Note: We believe there’s power in every story! By commenting or replying in this thread, you acknowledge and agree to the use of your name, comments, replies and/or entries, whether in whole or in part, by MyFitnessPal, including for the purpose of generating and distributing marketing materials to help inspire others.

Off-Topic posts are subject to deletion.

Replies

• jkh29
    jkh29 Posts: 1 Member
    ATPT going well so far
  • Mangoperson88
    Mangoperson88 Posts: 339 Member
    oldskool56 wrote: »
    How do you add ppl Help thanks in advance

Click on the username of the person whom you wish to add and then click again and you will get the 2 people sign on the right. Click on that to send a request
  • Ranyru
    Ranyru Posts: 1 Member
    I've moved away from Slimming World and on to calorie counting - SW just wasn't working for me any more, although you can see from my pic that it did work really well. I put 3 stone back on and retried SW, but with a combination of mindset, menopause and a lot more exercise, it wasn't shifting.
    I'm a week in to MFP so lets see how it goes!

Iv just done exactly that! Dropped SW and started this 👍👏👏
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!