MelG7777 wrote: »
    PAWGliacci wrote: »
    Lint. Being a wearer of black clothing it can really be crucial to them.

have you tried not wearing black

Seldomly. What else do you got?

if you buy one of those little travel size sticky paper lint remover rollers you can take a hacksaw and saw the handle off to a nub and it fits in your pocket a lot better if you really want one on hand at all times oh nevermind youre a girl you have tiny pockets this whole plan will never work im such a failure im sorry

No, this is good. I could get a Fanny pack. Or carry it around in a shopping bag.

fanny packs are coming back in style so i vote yes

You’re 100% right. There’s this HUUUUGE “pack or no pack” debate I’ve been trying to avoid. I’ve never considered one. But I may have to now.

I still have the original heavy duty fanny pack I bought thirty years ago. And yes, it’s black. Of course. I forget which company, but it’s some big name outdoor sports place. Like Patagonia. But I don’t think it is Patagonia.
    I pulled the tag off years ago.

Anyhow, that thing takes a beating and just keeps going. Now that I have a balance disorder it’s much better than anything else, because it doesn’t swing when I walk.

See? Everything comes back ‘round again. But it’s great that it’s functional for you and not just the fashion statement piece.

Waiting for my jeans and blouse to come back into style.
    e4e8s5i16jj5.png

Omg. I’d say it’s your time to shine.🤩
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

if you buy one of those little travel size sticky paper lint remover rollers you can take a hacksaw and saw the handle off to a nub and it fits in your pocket a lot better if you really want one on hand at all times oh nevermind youre a girl you have tiny pockets this whole plan will never work im such a failure im sorry

No, this is good. I could get a Fanny pack. Or carry it around in a shopping bag.

You’re 100% right. There’s this HUUUUGE “pack or no pack” debate I’ve been trying to avoid. I’ve never considered one. But I may have to now.

I still have the original heavy duty fanny pack I bought thirty years ago. And yes, it’s black. Of course. I forget which company, but it’s some big name outdoor sports place. Like Patagonia. But I don’t think it is Patagonia.

Anyhow, that thing takes a beating and just keeps going. Now that I have a balance disorder it’s much better than anything else, because it doesn’t swing when I walk.

See? Everything comes back ‘round again. But it’s great that it’s functional for you and not just the fashion statement piece.

e4e8s5i16jj5.png

Don't think they'd fit the same. :)
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I'm female, and I have a BS in animal science, and it took me over a year to figure out my mare has hormone issues :'(
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,479 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    never-ending private jokes 🙄

@honey_honey_12

..... and then she said:

"Strawberries? Strawberries?!? Why would I want strawberries if instead I could have a 'Whole Pineapple' ?!?"

then we all laughed.

yla6n7aws5br.gif
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,291 Member
    Options

e4e8s5i16jj5.png

I always shine…

More like Danny Torrance than anything else though 😂
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

e4e8s5i16jj5.png

wait?

why wait?
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options

Private like inside joke only some get or private like Howard stern type jokes ? We need some clearing here - for science of course
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Eh... people irk me. That's it.
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

... or cat hair. Also being a black clothing wearer. Cat hair.. EVERYWHERE.
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

Private like inside joke only some get or private like Howard stern type jokes ? We need some clearing here - for science of course

The first one. 😄
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    5ico3o2rxpaj.jpeg
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options

But have you ever tried vacuuming long dog hair out of a car? :( Every single little individual hair embeds itself into the seat fibers and clings on as hard as it can, its head just barely poking out as if to taunt you and the vacuum. Then you keep swiping the vacuum over and over repeatedly, and the hair just laughs at your efforts. Until you get so frustrated, screaming at yourself that you'll never ever allow the dogs to see the inside of your car again....ever. And I even use blankets to cover the seats.

Then I go in and drink coffee to settle my nerves. :)
  • strangeanimal55
    strangeanimal55 Posts: 87 Member
    Options

But have you ever tried vacuuming long dog hair out of a car? :( Every single little individual hair embeds itself into the seat fibers and clings on as hard as it can, its head just barely poking out as if to taunt you and the vacuum. Then you keep swiping the vacuum over and over repeatedly, and the hair just laughs at your efforts. Until you get so frustrated, screaming at yourself that you'll never ever allow the dogs to see the inside of your car again....ever. And I even use blankets to cover the seats.

I just recently had to clean dog hair out of my car. There's this rubber brush you can get that pulls all the hair loose from fibers then you just vacuum them up.
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options

I just recently had to clean dog hair out of my car. There's this rubber brush you can get that pulls all the hair loose from fibers then you just vacuum them up.

I’ve found that a literal rubber squeegee does a great job. Haven’t tried it for carpet but on clothes and pillows, the couch
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    FWIW These help dramatically with animal hair in laundry. I have 4 cats I know this struggle.
    9od96rr0y335.png
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

Long cat hair, yes. Pretty sure there's tons of Galaxy and Magellan hair in my car still.. and they died last year. :neutral: