What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    so.....I want to build anther bike...

I'm probably gonna end up on episode of Hoarders at this pace I'm going.

I have a super old bike I brought into the shop to get tuned up (had a flat tire, gear shifting issues) ... (I like it 'cause its light, and figured a tune up was worth more than buying a new one for as much as I ride it)
    ...the bike shop guys geeked out on it - how it was worth as much now as when I bought it, and the quality, and the fun to work on, etc - cool to know!
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Abe agrees; you need more bikes.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47p4skoiob7hnf3bqfm75q4fs6ckoltv6r2824zfqo&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Which is better, a new bike, or a new girlfriend ?

Both are fun, however...... unless your new girlfriend comes with a Pinarello frame-set, well........

The innuendos on this subject matter are endless so I'm not even gonna bother aha ;)

I knew a girl who rode a Dogma... oh Jesus, that was a sensory overload situation.

This is what I'm eyeballing right now. Would be fit with Campy Chorus 11 and has threaded BB (Y).

xbj4q3z50coc.jpg

and If Abe wills it...
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    My cardio is way too strong for my gay thoughts to catch up to me

So that's why its called the Rainbow Jersey....?

7yw2jd0z5877.gif

Also,

Can't wait for Artistic Cycling to become an Olympic sport.

i3z9qh5nps5a.gif
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Now I'm thinking: Will I regret eating this? The answer is almost always "yes". Why do all the things that look so good in the store not live up to my expectations? Like, it looks so lovely in the bakery department, but I get it home, bite into it and it's like someone hit me upside the head with a sack of sugar. It's just SO SWEET.

But pizza and beer? Pizza and beer have never steered me wrong or lied to me about their flavors; I just wish they weren't so darn caloric.
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    Cute cats is good 👍☺️
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

I have a super old bike I brought into the shop to get tuned up (had a flat tire, gear shifting issues) ... (I like it 'cause its light, and figured a tune up was worth more than buying a new one for as much as I ride it)
    ...the bike shop guys geeked out on it - how it was worth as much now as when I bought it, and the quality, and the fun to work on, etc - cool to know!

Must have been vintage or rare. I prefer the older frames, rim bikes and modern Road bikes are so over-engineered! But I do love me some electronic shifting.. I loved it when someone bought it something classic! I think its the same with cars nowadays. Old things, just tried and proven, ya know!

2vvbhk3f30ey.jpg

My 'Rosebud'

(..... with apologies to Orson Wells.)

• SunflowerQueen36
    SunflowerQueen36 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    It's allergy shot day.. Its been 6 months, when will I stop having horrible reactions to the serum?? 🙄 Damn things better be worth it!
  • JessD9031
    JessD9031 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    It's allergy shot day.. Its been 6 months, when will I stop having horrible reactions to the serum?? 🙄 Damn things better be worth it!

"Do not take cosentyx if you are allergic to cosentyx."

or something like that.