What irks you today?

Options

Replies

• lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Verizon wireless…. ‘nuff said

Could be worst . One cell company just got hacked (stolen info of customers).. forgot which .. att?

Just checked . T-mobil
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    People.

I want to be a dog.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Having to get up at 7AM on a Sat. :neutral:
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOx9HeC-UBI

Holy *kitten*, WD40 trying to kill people.

who needs functional brakes anyway???
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,812 Member
    Options
    Joeyd727 wrote: »
    Where you are supposed to go visit the nieces and nephews for a bday party and the family members that said hey "Joey we will pick you" end up forgetting you and now you're sitting home eating the 54 KitKats you bought for the kids

That would irk me too. Pass me a KitKat?
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    Where you are supposed to go visit the nieces and nephews for a bday party and the family members that said hey "Joey we will pick you" end up forgetting you and now you're sitting home eating the 54 KitKats you bought for the kids

Hmmm, 3 hrs. and 25 minutes later. Don't suppose you have any left do you?
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    When it doesn't snow when it's 90 out. Can't we change the rules just this once?
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,341 Member
    Options
    People who drag up old business from other threads in order to discredit/attack someone.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    People who drag up old business from other threads in order to discredit/attack someone.

Yeah, I never knew cilantro was that polarizing! :)
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,341 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

Yeah, I never knew cilantro was that polarizing! :)

People like that make me feel like quitting.
    Seriously.
    But Spark People is gone so I have nowhere else to go for support.
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,538 Member
    Options
    I went to my city's Puerto Rican festival. There was no Puerto Rican food, only food trucks that had no relation.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options

This made me laugh, I would totally be the frazzled mom who forgot you! My sympathies! Hope the kit Kats were good 😁
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Friggin horsefly season
  • ReenieHJ
    edited August 2021
    Options
    OMG I've been striving to reach my goal of 1K disagrees. I just checked and I'm at 1.5K disagrees. How'd I miss such a hallmark event in my life?? No confetti falling out of the sky? No parade? No crown? No trophy? Not even a back pat/hand hand shake saying 'job well done you'?

I am irked.

Oh well, only 500 more to go for my next awesome goal. :)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    OMG I've been striving to reach my goal of 1K disagrees. I just checked and I'm at 1.5K disagrees. How'd I miss such a hallmark event in my life?? No confetti falling out of the sky? No parade? No crown? No trophy? Not even a back pat/hand hand shake saying 'job well done you'?

I am irked.

Not to steal your thunder, but I think you are on the list of people to clean up after the disagree troll incident

😂
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

I am irked.

jo5hlmycpj3m.jpg