• OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    Bruv why am I dying either way? 😭
  • PAWGliacci
    PAWGliacci Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    That ppl hate on Tom Brady so much - the dude has had 3 hof careers if you look at each decade he’s played - I don’t buy the whole deflate gate tarnishies his resume - because his stats have been better since - spygate was a bellichick thing - and he took a team that missed the playoffs the prior year and won the SB - on a torn MCL - the dudes gotta be legit Illuminati right - only thing I hate about Tom and I really think that most ppl actually hate about him is he doesn’t play for the team I root for - ima grab a coffee discuss amoungst yourselves

plus he's regularly hilarious on twitter too

u36lq0dcljb4.jpg
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    PAWGliacci wrote: »
    That ppl hate on Tom Brady so much - the dude has had 3 hof careers if you look at each decade he’s played - I don’t buy the whole deflate gate tarnishies his resume - because his stats have been better since - spygate was a bellichick thing - and he took a team that missed the playoffs the prior year and won the SB - on a torn MCL - the dudes gotta be legit Illuminati right - only thing I hate about Tom and I really think that most ppl actually hate about him is he doesn’t play for the team I root for - ima grab a coffee discuss amoungst yourselves

plus he's regularly hilarious on twitter too

u36lq0dcljb4.jpg

✅ he’s definitely sold his soul to the devil or Illuminati or something
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    Getting tired of being scolded for doing things (or not doing things) I was never told about in the first place.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

They're just jealous of his numerous shiny bling rings that they can't have. :joy:
  • chuckle_bunny
    chuckle_bunny Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Corn tortillas that have wheat flour on the ingredients label

Why must you test me in this supermarket, Lord
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    The cramping and other ails associated with menstrual cycles. :neutral:
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    Removed a bees nest for a woman today. I got stung a lot. That irked me. Also irked me that i dont know the proper way to remove a bees nest. I have know idea between a bee, a hornet, or a wasp.....so truthfully i have no idea what it was that was kicking my *kitten* today. But they are gone and i am still standing so i guess thats good.

Oww :(

I had a basketball sized yellow jacket nest in my crabapple tree one year. My neighbor rode his mower underneath a branch hanging over his yard and got stung. I felt bad but never even knew it was there. :( I wanted to get rid of it but decided to let the cold weather come and do its thing instead because I'm scared to death of stinging bees. Instead I just mowed the best I could underneath it and kept my distance otherwise. Eventually, the hornets either died or left so I cut all the branches away. Then took down the nest and had some great educational time with the daycare children. It was pretty cool actually. Well, except my neighbor getting stung. :(

But yeh, bees nests suck and I'm sorry you got stung.:(
  • idontcarroll
    idontcarroll Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    That no one brought donuts to work today!
  • idontcarroll
    Options

Have you ever tried a mentrual cup? Helps a ton with my cramps.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options

Door Dash!
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

Have you ever tried a mentrual cup? Helps a ton with my cramps.

I'd love to, however, my cycle is so heavy that a cup really isn't feasible for me... and never has been. :(

I would love, love, love to have something that is less trash going into the landfill, but they so far, do not make them for women with my particular flow-rate.
  • idontcarroll
    Options

Door Dash!

Defeats the purpose of a surpise donut. I'll wait until someone eventually brings some in. :)
  • PopGoesTheCoyote
    PopGoesTheCoyote Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    People who are incredibly hostile towards the demographic they are claiming to help.