What's the last thing you bought?

Options

Replies

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    I bought a small chainsaw and some chainsaw oil. Hey, WTH? I might want to build a house some day.
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,363 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Bought 2 new bowlingballs yesterday, had 2 others re-drilled and bought some accessories

Like Bling and jeweled belts?

New glove, and some cleaning stuff. Oh and a ring to display my old ball in my room
  • dethstar77
    dethstar77 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    Chipotle bowl
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Tropical passion fruit moscato. :yum:
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    I bought a small chainsaw and some chainsaw oil. Hey, WTH? I might want to build a house some day.

I'll help you hide the body. I have about 30 lbs of concrete left over. Do you have any deep water nearby?
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    Market night and *sigh* bananas, blueberries, lettuce, bread, and a really small box of peanut butter sandwich crackers because I have nutter butters on my mind and these were on sale.
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »

I'll help you hide the body. I have about 30 lbs of concrete left over. Do you have any deep water nearby?

There's no deep water 'round these parts(drought and all) but maybe I can meet you at the ocean?
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    q07o3ii6rjvw.jpeg
    5vtnuugs98av.jpeg

Technically the strawberry acai refresher but I couldn’t even wait until after my shift to buy Oogie Boogie. Had to have him.

IDK why but buckling him up made me chuckle. :)
  • ythannah
    Options

There's no deep water 'round these parts(drought and all) but maybe I can meet you at the ocean?

This is sounding better and better, now I'm getting a nice beach vacation out of this. It's ON.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    Options
    New washer and dryer. 🤑
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »
    New washer and dryer. 🤑

I guess PD’s allowance is an IOU again this month? 😒
  • lx1x
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    New washer and dryer. 🤑

Yup. 😆
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,709 Member
    Options
    Coffee pods. Well, I put them in the cart but haven't actually checked out yet. Might need to add some 🍬 🍫 🍭 in there too...
  • ReenieHJ
    Options

This is sounding better and better, now I'm getting a nice beach vacation out of this. It's ON.

I'll even spring for air fare. As long as it doesn't go over....hold on...counting pocket change..... $.97.
    :)
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    New washer and dryer. 🤑

Yup. 😆

Maybe PD doesn't........never mind. It's probably only funny to me. :p
  • lx1x
    Options
    New washer and dryer. 🤑

Yup. 😆

Maybe PD doesn't........never mind. It's probably only funny to me. :p

Try me.. 😝
  • accio_doughnuts
    accio_doughnuts Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    A puzzle of the constellations
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,510 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    I was leaving to go by my ex’s house and made the mistake of asking if he needed me to pick anything up for him.
    (There’s only one in town and the line is always very long….)
    The last thing I bought was Taco Bueno for my ex husband.
  • ythannah
    Options

I'll even spring for air fare. As long as it doesn't go over....hold on...counting pocket change..... $.97.
    :)

That's the only way I'll get into the US at this point anyway. I've heard the airlines have some good deals on though, $.97 might get me over the border.

Last thing I bought? Two huge bags of PUMPKIN SPICE Werther's caramels.