Halloween challenge sign-up!! (challenge will start 9/19)

Options

Replies

• Peruminicana86
    Options
    I'd like to join! My current weight is 138.5. So, 5% of that would be about 7lbs.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I want to join!!!! Can someone tell me what to do though LOL
  • samb
    samb Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! :) I have about 6 lbs to go to my goal (just about 5% of my current weight) and I definitely want to reach it by halloween...i think it is doable! We got this!!! :D So we will just update weekly and get the 100 miles in?
  • KRISTYK68
    KRISTYK68 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am ready!!!

SW 285
    Halloween 270!!! :)
  • momof4Oneal
    Options
    I would love to join! Is this still open?
  • wildcard29
    wildcard29 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I also would love to join..5% percent would be roughly ten pounds for me so I'll shoot for that..I'm at 180
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    Options
    Hi there! Halloween is coming up quickly, and I would love to put together a team for a six-week challenge. I recently finished a Labor Day challenge (though the last week didn't work out so well - I just moved to a new apartment and things were crazy!)... so I thought it would be fun to lead a challenge before another holiday.

Here's what we're aiming for:
    5% weight loss of your current weight
    100 miles of walking/biking/swimming/elliptical/etc.
    Weekly weigh-ins/updates

As your leader, I am committed to being here for support, accountability if you want it, and weekly updates (which will be posted to the actual forum! Previously, I had an excel spreadsheet, but I realized that only showed me our team's progress, and everyone should be able to see how we're doing as a team!).

As a team member, I would love to see commitment to the challenge and to updating weekly as to how the week went for you. Who's in?

Finally... we need a team name! any thoughts? :)

~Elana

I would like to join the challenge, but I cannot start walking yet since it is still too hot in AZ. Can I go for 3500 calories burned in week. 5% of my weight will be about 7.5lbs
  • sherrisloan
    sherrisloan Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Ok so I debated about joining cuz having issues with my foot, but I really want to be a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader for Halloween so I better join. Oh and still have to talk husband into letting me.
  • arstone
    arstone Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in.. I need motivation and haven't done a challenge before! SW = 178 so 5% = 8.9 or 9. That would be awesome and get me below the dreaded 170 mark I haven't been able to get below since I had my last child!
  • omardragon
    Options
    so i'm in 290 so 5% is 14.5 pounds
  • maya723
    maya723 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    In! At 168 - 8.4 pounds.
  • ActiveFaith10
    ActiveFaith10 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Im in! can't wait to do this!!! im 170 right now, so 162 by halloween!
  • bitsybetsy424
    bitsybetsy424 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My current weight is 175.5 and by the end of this it WILL be 166.
  • elana1987
    elana1987 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Okay, all - group is actually still open - please be on the lookout for a new forum post tonight with answers to FAQs and what you need to do to officially join!! :) THANKS! :)
  • ImJDLookatME
    Options
    Hi Elena,'

Can you post the link the the banner please, I can't seem to get it to work.
  • johanna_elaine
    Options
    cant wait to get this challenge started!!!! challenges seem to be the best thing for me because i have to report in to someone everyday !!!

already sent all my stats in i just wanted to let everyone know you can friend me if you want to.
  • heaverchell
    heaverchell Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    testing banner
  • ebonaskavi
    ebonaskavi Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm into this! Would need to lose 11.5 lbs :)
  • mmiiaa
    mmiiaa Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I've joined and added my name to the Google document. I'm so excited! 12 pounds in 6 weeks? I should be able to do that. And 100 miles, which is a little under 2,5 miles a day. I should be able to do that also!

Good luck to everyone!
  • hawkeyegal1995
    hawkeyegal1995 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    Hi All:

I would like to join up as well.....my weight has been headed in the wrong direction over the past 2 months and I need to find some way to right the ship. I was done to 155 so I would like to lose the 8 pounds that have crept back on since I backed off the biking.