Warning question might make you blush about male crotch fat

Options
13»

Replies

• Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,114 Member
    Options
    Holy zombie thread resurrection, the last post was from 2013!
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Lietchi wrote: »
    Holy zombie thread resurrection, the last post was from 2013!

Thats before even MY time on here (or at least on the forums) LOLOL

no wonder I had never seen it and was like 'What??'

but then my serious answer (like the others i saw) dude, ya cant spot reduce. lol
  • TakeTheLongWayHome
    TakeTheLongWayHome Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I really hope this guy got his crotch fat problem under control
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    I really hope this guy got his crotch fat problem under control

inquiring minds want to know...
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,483 Member
    Options
    And I’ve been here long enough that there used to be FUPA questions every week followed by word definition (what area is FUPA) arguments on said thread that went on for pages. Then of course the thread got closed.

Aaah, the good old days, :D

Cheers, h.
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,340 Member
    Options
    And I’ve been here long enough that there used to be FUPA questions every week followed by word definition (what area is FUPA) arguments on said thread that went on for pages. Then of course the thread got closed.

Aaah, the good old days, :D

Cheers, h.

So. Is FUPA a reverse camel toe?

Or…. ?
  • I2k4
    I2k4 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    For muscular fitness look up reverse crunches (can be weighted, too) and dead bug style exercises. Kegels are good for aging insides. As others say, no such thing as "spot reduction" of body fat, it accumulates and goes away differently for different people. Fat is lost through consistently burning more calories than are eaten, exercise marginally contributes, but almost everybody has a problem area that's the last flab to go.
  • WailingDusk
    WailingDusk Posts: 58 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Ah the infamous fupa. All of us who are in the process of losing weight knows all about its shenanigans. The best way to deal with it is to just lose all the extra body fat. You can't make fat disappear from one spot, unfortunately. Just keep losing body fat % and it will go away. Even though I'm at 150 pounds lost, I still have about 35 more pounds of body fat to lose and I still have one :(. All areas are shrinking, though sometimes I wish I could make fat disappear in certain areas first for sure. ><
  • ChaoticMoira
    ChaoticMoira Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Erm, just as an fyi, it is called the mons pubis 🤓 (or pubic mound if one prefers). I have never heard these weird slang terms before, lol. 😳
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,992 Member
    Options
    FUPA = fat upper pubic area. (men or women)

simple google told me that in 10 seconds.
  • mrmota70
    mrmota70 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    FUPA = fat upper pubic area. (men or women)

simple google told me that in 10 seconds.

That’s the proper description of FUPA.

The P can stand for male or female anatomy. Yeah vulgar, but well there it is…

As to loosing it yeah loosing body fat especially in the stomach area will make it go bye bye. I had some but never excessive and now I have skin over pubic bone. I may be laying down and smack the top area and it’s literally bone I’m hitting no squishy sinking meatiness. 😂