Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 162

Replies

• Lilylady3k
    Lilylady3k Posts: 3,814 Member
    edited September 2021
    @deepwoodslady - As you are cutting back on sugar & carbs look for G Hughes sauces. They taste really good. I have the BBQ and the Ketchup at both my home & fishing camp. They are readily available at my grocery stores in Texas. Some of the other sauces are harder to find but really provide that sweet spiciness that makes things less bland. Looks like both Amazon and Walmart carry this brand.

https://ghughessugarfree.com
  • coblujay
    coblujay Posts: 688 Member
    @fmfdfa2020 Great point! Looking back there were a couple NSVs. I stopped at 1 1/2 pieces of pizza when I realized it wasn't worth spending my calories on and the remainder immediately went in the trash. I'd usually keep eating. I've been trying to keep tracking because I only cheat myself if I don't do it. I appreciate you sharing your journey, too. I know how easy it would be to just spend another day binging. I think swimming helped today. I didn't really want to go, but once I was there, I realized it's like therapy for me. I had an hour to think about things and how lucky I am that my body is getting stronger. I agree...YAY US!! :smiley:
  • lafeeverte68
    lafeeverte68 Posts: 42 Member
    Round 162 - thanks for these 10 day challenges, they are great!

Original SW 223.1 - GW 165
    Round 161 end weight 221.7

09/09 219.9 - More functional fitness, walking and a plank or two:)
    09/10 218.6 - Did some walking, gardening, hula hooping and a plank.
    09/11 218.9 - More walking, gardening and a plank but a tad too many carbs. Forgot to post yesterday but
    getting in early today as working an afternoon shift today. Thinking of all Americans today.
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,781 Member
    Lilylady3k wrote: »
    @deepwoodslady - As you are cutting back on sugar & carbs look for G Hughes sauces. They taste really good. I have the BBQ and the Ketchup at both my home & fishing camp. They are readily available at my grocery stores in Texas. Some of the other sauces are harder to find but really provide that sweet spiciness that makes things less bland. Looks like both Amazon and Walmart carry this brand.

https://ghughessugarfree.com

@Lilylady I already have both also. I was first introduced to them while doing Keto. They are pretty good for low sugar and low carb.