When i've had one too many drinks!! :drinker:
  • gandydancer
    gandydancer Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Yuk!
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    When Im winking and pointing at a chick. Also I gotta be wearing affliction,ed hardy, tap out, or any other type of shirt with rhinestones,glitter, tribal imprints,flaming skulls,lightning, chinese writing, or a phrase that says what a bad *kitten* i am. I cant forget if it has a collar you better believe that b*tch be popped. If Im wearing a hat it's cocked ever so slightly to the side with a straight bill and hologram sticker still on it so you know it is authentic just like my sexy look!!!

Yep pretty f*ckin sexy!

It's funny, this equates exactly to when I find guys at their least sexy!

You're just mad Im not winking or pointing at you:-p
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    When a woman has me in a tight embrace, her cheek next to mine, feelig her breath on the nape of my neck, and she breaths deeply smelling me, gives out a satisfying "hmmm" and hugs a little tighter pulling our bodies together making us "fit" a little better.

That's when I feel sexy :)
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    For me, it's after a work-out. I'm hot, sweaty, spent and outta breath - but nothing beats that sense of pride, confidence and accomplishment!

Or when I'm wearing a corset and stilettos (don't judge me, it's my girlie self-indulgence)

I am so with you on this one.. I feel My sexiest while working out too, I feel like I could take on the world:wink: .. Nothing Better then running on a treadmill naked, looking at yourself in the mirror "Just Saying"
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    When I am wearing a dress and heels. My husband can't keep his hands off me when I do.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    For me it's when I'm called handsome. I've always been over weight and have never received a compliment like that well besides my mother lol. It's just such a good feeling being called handsome.
  • eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    When I take my time to look extra special-like when I go out to the bar or out on a special date with my man. Or when I'm in heels, something about them makes me do everything with a little extra pizzaz lol
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    after sex

What is that????? It's been SO long I may have forgotten :(
  • Kaycurrier
    Options
    Usually in lingerie....with heels....garter belt.....

^^^ and every day!!

this and a corset top! Love it and most of all my husband actually turns off the tv or game nd follows me around like a puppy!
  • 1petewest
    Options
    For me, it's after a work-out. I'm hot, sweaty, spent and outta breath - but nothing beats that sense of pride, confidence and accomplishment!

Or when I'm wearing a corset and stilettos (don't judge me, it's my girlie self-indulgence)

I am so with you on this one.. I feel My sexiest while working out too, I feel like I could take on the world:wink: .. Nothing Better then running on a treadmill naked, looking at yourself in the mirror "Just Saying"

can i watch you so i feel sexy too?!
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    ^^ Me too?!?!

But really, when I know someone is watching me, thinking I look good. Be it my husband, or someone else, it's nice! Just feels good to be noticed.
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    When Im winking and pointing at a chick. Also I gotta be wearing affliction,ed hardy, tap out, or any other type of shirt with rhinestones,glitter, tribal imprints,flaming skulls,lightning, chinese writing, or a phrase that says what a bad *kitten* i am. I cant forget if it has a collar you better believe that b*tch be popped. If Im wearing a hat it's cocked ever so slightly to the side with a straight bill and hologram sticker still on it so you know it is authentic just like my sexy look!!!

Yep pretty f*ckin sexy!

Really? You sound like my ex-husband.......
  • hazelnutflav
    hazelnutflav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    for me its when im wearing nothing but a black bra and black panties, i walk around the house like this bec i know it gives my boo a woody.

i love being a woman.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,683 Member
    Options
    After I clean my nails and shave off and trim hair is in particular places.....................
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    When I get a compliment on my looks from a woman and I believe her that she meant it.

Same here, sadly it doesn't happen very often!!! I think 1988 was the last time!!!

I was thinking the same about my wife, but it was last week :-)

Another one is from a stranger (women) who gives you the double take, then a smile, that makes your day!
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Dressed up and ready for a night out

Dressed up in naughty stuff
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    When he looks at me with sexy eyes and says: "I want you" :bigsmile:
  • secostley
    secostley Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    After a good workout , when I've showered, shaved and dressed. At that point I'm feeling my best and ready to face the world!
  • Ladymomo9
    Ladymomo9 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Behave!!! I'm sure you are super sexy!!