Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,046 Member
    cmsienk wrote: »
    srazamora wrote: »
    Why aren’t notifications sent to a specific user when they’re tagged in a post?

Shall we test that @srazamora? Why are you concerned about pickle banning but not statement-for-question infractions here in the Only Questions thread?

Didn’t you read the first 40 pages? Was it so early then that few statement-for-question infractions were made that it was in the later pages that I unleashed my wrath on such infractions?

Didn't I see glimpses of your wrath in that first 40 pages? Isn't that why I'm bringing it to now? Also, did you get a notification when I mentioned you?

Why is it I have to click on “community” first? Why does MFP not send me push notifications to cut out a step or two?

• frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,041 Member
    edited September 2021
    Aren't I wishing I could have coffee right now, and a brownie (yes, @Cat0703a... aren't there still some left?), but must have some blood work done first? Isn't the silver lining that I might be asleep when they jab me? :sleeping::lol:

Doesn't that sound like some serious bloodwork if you will be asleep for it? Don't I hope that everything is okay?
    Wasn't it just a single jab for two vials of blood, in preparation for an ultrasound endoscopy I'm having next Monday? But these little jabs don't bother me at all, do they? Aren't I just like Braveheart in the lab? 🤣
    (Wouldn't I actually prefer another jab over the COVID-19 test that's also required?)

• frankwbrown
    edited September 2021
    Why aren’t notifications sent to a specific user when they’re tagged in a post?

Shall we test that @srazamora? Why are you concerned about pickle banning but not statement-for-question infractions here in the Only Questions thread?

Didn’t you read the first 40 pages? Was it so early then that few statement-for-question infractions were made that it was in the later pages that I unleashed my wrath on such infractions?

Didn't I see glimpses of your wrath in that first 40 pages? Isn't that why I'm bringing it to now? Also, did you get a notification when I mentioned you?

Why is it I have to click on “community” first? Why does MFP not send me push notifications to cut out a step or two?

If they did that, then they'd have to do it for everybody, wouldn't they? 🤣

Don't we all see 📧messages on the My Home and other tabs, and 🔔notifications only on the Community tab? Don't I suspect that's because Community is hosted elsewhere, and it's easier that way?
    (community.myfitnesspal.com vs just myfitnesspal.com is a dead give away, isn't it?)

Don't I have a folder on my bookmarks menu containing links to all my favorite threads, including one to https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/profile/notifications?
  • frankwbrown
    edited September 2021
    Wow, wasn't that fast? Less than 24 hours (~20 hours this time) to update my profile pic?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,521 Member
    Aren't I just like Braveheart in the lab? 🤣

Can't I just picture you at the lab?
    1bj9enx845xx.jpg
  • frankwbrown

1bj9enx845xx.jpg
    Don't you have a generous imagination? 😂
    Don't I wish that image was more accurate than in fact it is? 😐
    Isn't it more accurate in spirit than in body? 😂😄
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,406 Member
    edited September 2021

1bj9enx845xx.jpg

Are you finished at the vampire’s lair yet, @frankwbrown ?

After 5 meetings, don’t I need a comedic break before I do an afternoon of training?

qhn6ckig98bg.jpeg

(Isn’t that ^ my sentiments but in a cuter package?)
    😆
  • cmsienk
    Cat0703a wrote: »

1bj9enx845xx.jpg

After 5 meetings, don’t I need a comedic break before I do an afternoon of training?

qhn6ckig98bg.jpeg

😆

Do you consider our conversation here 'comedic-break' worthy?
  • frankwbrown
    edited September 2021

1bj9enx845xx.jpg

qhn6ckig98bg.jpeg

😆

Where did you find that photo of "elephant man dog"?

To lift your spirits, didn't I leave a brownie for you, on your desk? Or, wouldn't I have?

(Yes, aren't I all finished at the lab?
    They said "vee only need a leittle bloood", but why is everybody saying now, "You look as pale as a ghost!"?)
  • cmsienk
    I was wondering @frankwbrown, are we getting closer to or farther away from the real you with this newest speedily updated profile pic?
  • frankwbrown
    Don't I probably resemble a sea turtle more than I do Calvin or Hobbs? 😂
    But didn't I used to look more like the hippo who loves chocolate?

True Confessions: Aren't I decades older than that photo of me in front of the Hotel Des Voyageurs?

• cmsienk
    Don't I have an old picture of myself somewhere in front of Notre Dame cathedral, taken when I was 16? 🤔
  • frankwbrown
    Wouldn't that be fun?
    Didn't a coworker friend of mine surprise me by posting copies of my high school photo all over the place? 😂

Aren't I envious of your ability to instantaneously change your profile picture?
  • cmsienk
    edited September 2021
    Wouldn't that be fun?
    Didn't a coworker friend of mine surprise me by posting copies of my high school photo all over the place? 😂

Aren't I envious of your ability to instantaneously change your profile picture?

You mean like this? I wonder why it doesn't work like this for you?
  • Cat0703a
    @cmsienk did you sneak into my office while I was at my old office and steal the brownie? If so, was it as delicious as I imagine it to be?
  • Cat0703a
    @frankwbrown, did they take a little too much blood? Aren’t you now showing as a tad bit blue? 😬
  • frankwbrown
    edited September 2021
    @frankwbrown, did they take a little too much blood? Aren’t you now showing as a tad bit blue? 😬

Is that why the barista called me Casper this time, instead of Brian or Brandon? 😂
    9tefydu1btcl.jpg

• frankwbrown
    edited September 2021
    @cmsienk did you sneak into my office while I was at my old office and steal the brownie? If so, was it as delicious as I imagine it to be?

Did the whistle blow at 5:00PM? Is that why your post wasn't until 5:02PM?

Don't worry, aren't there still more brownies, and doesn't one of them have your name on it?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,046 Member
    Did someone say brownies?
  • cmsienk
    Didn't Frank make brownies yesterday?