Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 163

Options

Replies

• CamandJarvis
    CamandJarvis Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    coblujay wrote: »
    @CamandJarvis When I had my Garmin tracker, I set it to the tracker would update for regular daily movement. I don't remember how iI did it. What that meant is it adjusted my available calories if I had moved less or more than normal on each day. This didn't include exercise. I wonder if you have that setting and if Fitbit is doing the same thing.

Hmm, I wonder. It is weird that the day of, it counts my calories from my Fitbit activities, but it seems to reset overnight. For example, right now it says I've earned 130 calories from exercise (walking around doing errands and trying to stay off my tush for prolonged periods). But come tomorrow, if the trend of the last few days continues, it'll show up as a negative calorie for lack of exercise. I rather liked being able to adjust (and if I earned a ton of extra calories, understand WHY I was so darn hungry) but now it's resetting the following day, it's frustrating.

For example, today I had a drop in the scale. I anticipated being up due to sodium in my dinner. I'd love to have looked to see the approximate amount I was under calories (exercise included) and determine if I left myself enough calories to offset the sodium-related water weight gain. I knew I was in the green yesterday (at 1668 calories) and now it's showing me over by 263 calories. But I don't remember how much into the green I was! Maybe I need to set a reminder to look at it before bed so I can trend appropriately.