My success so far.

Options
1235»

Replies

• albamarie61
    albamarie61 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Rich, I am new to your thread but read through every post. You are an amazing young man and I am happy to hear your first surgery was successful. Your journey, as so many have already said, is truly inspiring. For me, I have a young nephew who has a similar situation in his life and I am worried for him. Your post gives me hope that one day he can get out of his very, very sheltered life. Looking forward to hearing more updates from you as you rest and recover in the next few weeks.
  • Fitlife_Girl
    Fitlife_Girl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm super new to this posting. You inspired me while reading your story Rich. Thank you for sharing!
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    So glad the surgery went well. Hope the recovery goes well, too! Sounds like they did a lot, so it may take a little while. Take good care of yourself!
  • RozzintheNorth
    RozzintheNorth Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Happy belated Birthday and congratulations on the successful surgery! It's amazing to read in real time someone making such positive changes and I love the accountability you have. Thank you for sharing.
  • notakumquat
    notakumquat Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I also struggle with hunger. I am never satisfied and always want more, even when I was in pain from eating too much. I had a large setback recently of about 50 pounds, but I'm working it back off and I'm back on track. I've had a few bad days recently as far as eating too much junk, but your story has given me the motivation to keep going, at least for today!

Congratulations on all the progress; you're doing amazing things! :)
  • bekim123
    bekim123 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    New to the thread as well. Great progress, keep at it. Hang in there, I've had many setbacks along the way and "getting back on the horse" is all you can do. You can't change the past, but you control the future...and it sounds like you're on the right track. This is a very supportive community and I find reading these success stories keeps me motivated.
  • jenreeder35
    jenreeder35 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, proud of you!
  • NC_Girl
    NC_Girl Posts: 177 Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Rich.... Hoping you heal quickly and don't get discouraged if this takes a while before you feel back to yourself, as before surgery. Keep in mind all that your body has gone through. Be patient with recovery and congratulations! I'm very proud of you and just want to say - You got this, Rich!!!!! Looking forward to seeing new pictures after you are healed!
  • Deanner03
    Deanner03 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I hope you have a good recovery. Be kind to yourself, and don't worry if you're not totally happy with the results at first. Things take time to heal and the inflammation will take a while.
  • paulberardi1962
    paulberardi1962 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Outstanding accomplishment. I look forward to future inspiring posts.
  • Wendyscholl1
    Wendyscholl1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow! I'm so proud of you. And thank you for sharing because I need inspiration -- and you gave that to me.
  • carmy7850
    carmy7850 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You rocked it in this difficult challenge!
  • nancydriedger
    nancydriedger Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You have done an incredible job!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!