Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 165

Options

Replies

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,821 Member
    Options
    @starrjulia8 I asked my DD#2 who has a degree in early childhood and family development, how she handled her own situation. She and her 4 month old daughter escaped the abuser. He has had no contact with DGD and only phone contact with our DD for many years now.. I have *()edited to eliminate names but the following is her response regarding what you have told the children.

“I think that’s a good answer.

By the time she (her DD) was four, I think she knew that *(daddy) had bad intentions so we had to stay away from him so we would be safe.

Later, when he went to prison, she didn’t know. She found out by searching him online! 😳 Her sweet heart was worried that *(her oldest half sister) would be upset when she found out.”
  • CamandJarvis
    CamandJarvis Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    Does anyone make curry? How to I make it healthier (I'm thinking of making that for a couple lunches next week. I do love it and been craving it for awhile, especially with it getting a tad chillier out)

Also on the menu a lightly sauced tofu stir fry! That I've got down, just not curry (will be my first attempt at making it myself)