Replies

• krysydawn
    krysydawn Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    You look fantasticcccc!!!!
  • Tracey_Tee
    Tracey_Tee Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    AWESOME job Tracey!! You gotta post these in FFL3 (if you haven't already)- so inspiring! I'm working my way thru, but have been skipping most of the weekend days (looks like my next round through, i should do a straight 30!) You look great :)

The are posted already hun xx
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Great job!! you look fantastic :happy: I finished tues 9/13/2011 and had amazing results like you..what are you doing next? I just finished L1day2 of RI30..
  • Melatonin
    Melatonin Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Amazing results!!! I can't wait to post mine in about 7 days!
  • Tracey_Tee
    Options
    Great job!! you look fantastic :happy: I finished tues 9/13/2011 and had amazing results like you..what are you doing next? I just finished L1day2 of RI30..

I am doing a Boot Camp at the moment every Wednesday evening and Saturday morning til end September. I think I am also going to do some Zumba and some stuff on the Wii. After Boot Camp I think I may do 30DS again or something similar.
  • Renee2GetFit
    Renee2GetFit Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great. Tonight will be my L1D6. I'm so looking forward to seeing some great results. EVERYONE I've seen do the video has lost lots of inches - I can't wait!!!!! Keep up the GREAT work!!!
  • merceah
    Options
    I keep hearing a lot of great things about the 30 day shred. Is this something you recommend to someone like me who is still starting out. I am 210 pounds, I am not a stranger to working out, I have done pilates for many years and I am not afraid to work out if it is something that works and something I like. Anyone like the 30ds, and anyone think someone like me could do it or should I wait until I have lost some more weight? I really want to go get it, but want advice from those of you that have done it.

Thanks
  • GreenLifeGirl
    GreenLifeGirl Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Wow, you can really tell a big difference!
  • lexgem
    lexgem Posts: 163
    Options
    You look great! Good job on actually finishing it -- I always do about a week, get excited and start mixing it up with other workouts or joining a gym so I've never made it to level 2. I should one day.
  • wannalosew82
    wannalosew82 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Judging by a few other poster's pics, this workout really seems to tone the back and the tummy significantly. I started day 1 yesterday. Could not do allof the jumping jacks or the jump ropes. I had trouble doing the kickbacks correctly too. I have a lot of belly to loose and all the jump moves are hard to do with a flabby belly and chest. I hope it gets better and I can finish the workout fully. Congrats on your success.
  • carrie1128
    carrie1128 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Nice! You look great! It looks like a lot more than 8.6 lbs! I love the 30DS. :)
  • melissabell1984
    Options
    inspriring! Thank you for sharing!
  • Tracey_Tee
    Options
    I keep hearing a lot of great things about the 30 day shred. Is this something you recommend to someone like me who is still starting out. I am 210 pounds, I am not a stranger to working out, I have done pilates for many years and I am not afraid to work out if it is something that works and something I like. Anyone like the 30ds, and anyone think someone like me could do it or should I wait until I have lost some more weight? I really want to go get it, but want advice from those of you that have done it.

Thanks

I would definitely recommend it ! There are 3 levels and you do each level for 10 days .... but if you don't feel ready to move on after 10 days just stay on that level until you do feel ready. And she has two 'assistants' with her, one does modified moves for beginners and one does the advanced moves. I done the modified moves for the whole 30 days but next time I will definitely try the advanced moves.

Give it a go ... you won't regret it !
  • Ferriloss
    Options
    amazing!!
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Forgive my ignorance but what is 30DS? It looks like it works well. I'm looking for anything I can do at home that will get me results. :wink:

30 day shred..jillian michaels.....it's insane but it works=)
  • merceah
    Options

Thanks

I would definitely recommend it ! There are 3 levels and you do each level for 10 days .... but if you don't feel ready to move on after 10 days just stay on that level until you do feel ready. And she has two 'assistants' with her, one does modified moves for beginners and one does the advanced moves. I done the modified moves for the whole 30 days but next time I will definitely try the advanced moves.

Give it a go ... you won't regret it !

Thank you, I am going to the store, noe, just looked it up to make sure they have it. I am excited to add a new challenge to my day! Glad to hear there are ways to make it thru it with modified moves and a step up program, that helps with the confidence, I was kinda scared. Thanks again. Here is to a new routine!
  • sblair77
    sblair77 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Great job! I love 30ds
  • deanadimples
    deanadimples Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Your results are awesome!

I started with 30DS...it's a great program for sure! There's a reason why you see it on here all the time.

I went to Surpeme 90 after 30DS, almost done and moving on to ChaLean Extreme next. I really feel that doing 30DS prepared me and got me going to move on to other programs.

After I finished, I did a day of Level 1....just to see how I progressed. Wow, I was surprised! You should do it if you haven't. It really shows you how far you've come.
  • Amandalovesfood89
    Options
    You rock Tracey!!!! Those are great results!! Definitely gives me the motivation to kick the 30DS *kitten*!!! :D
  • _CHRISTIE_
    _CHRISTIE_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!! I should stay with it haha.... I started it but haven't finished! thanks for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!