Options
    stem
    crunch
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Cereal - crunchy

Banana - Stem

Then you slice the banana up and put it in your cereal. Yummy.
  • caroln3
    caroln3 Posts: 217
    Options
    My hubby lets his cereal sit a while also and it would really get on my nerves because the cereal gets all soft and the milk gets all warm (gross) and I would be done by the time he started but I realized he's a weirdo and I learned to get over it.
    For me cereal has to be crunchy even if it scrapes the inside of my mouth.
    As for a banana never heard of peeling it from the end but since people have been posting that it prevents the stringy things I will definitely try it since they taste nasty and are annoying to remove.
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Wait is this real? Is this real life? Did I just crossover to the twilight zone? There is no way we are talking about bananas and cereal. There must be a hidden message some where

LMAO - I felt the same way.. I almost choked on my apple when I read his post! LOL

I am thinking these are code words for foreplay and/or positions..

Yeah its def code words but I can't decode it
    Yeah... it could mean anything....
  • its_B
    its_B Posts: 491
    Options
    Cereal - CRUNCHY!!!
    Banana- End!! I like eating them like monkeys do.
  • twinlikeme
    twinlikeme Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Totally depends on the cereal for one. Lucky Charms, totally let sit. Bran Flakes, Crunchy all the way
    As far as the banana goes, I don't know how you would even open from the 'end' so I'm totally a stem girl.
  • lauraparr
    Options
    Cereal-CRUNCHY!!
    Bananas-Stem!!
    :)
  • nalia08
    nalia08 Posts: 252
    Options
    Cereal: Crunchy
    Bananas: Stem
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Cereal ... Crunchy

Banana... Stem
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,583 Member
    Options
    Crunchy and bottom. Peeling from the bottom of a banana leaves less "strings" on it. Watch how a chimp or monkey peels one.
  • amayzingamanda
    amayzingamanda Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    cereal - defs crunchy....esp cuz I'm not a milk drinker so there isn't enough for mine to get soggy anyway.

banana - absolutely stem down....the way you described how you eat it. Someone mentioned earlier, but this is how primates eat them sicne they pull them off the tree and the stem is attached to the tree so they have to peel it from the side that doesn't have the stem.

and if you really need some help, send me a message and I'll do my best to see if I can find a link to a video of the founder of Monster.com giving a speech at a college commencement where he points out that bananas should be eaten with the stem down. He also talks about the "correct" way to carve a pumpkin which fascinated me and i will be testing this year lol.
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Cereal crunchy,
    Banana end

I have found that peeling the banana from the end opposite the stem is much more effective, and you have much less risk of mushing the top of the nanner if the stem doesn't break.
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Totally depends on the cereal for one. Lucky Charms, totally let sit. Bran Flakes, Crunchy all the way
    As far as the banana goes, I don't know how you would even open from the 'end' so I'm totally a stem girl.

Just pinch and peel..try it, it's way easier than stem end.
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    soggy cereal and end

p.s. my hubby thinks i am crazy aswell for liking soggy cereal..
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Crunchy cereal ...absolutely ! Banana peeled from the stem.
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Cereal....Soggy
    Banana...end
  • Debs1971
    Options
    Cereal should be crunchy
    banana peels from stem :laugh:
  • alohabrie
    Options
    Cereal crunchy (soggy is soooooo gross!) - banana from the stem - there shall be no balancing of the banana.
  • perishable
    perishable Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    crunchy cereal
    and opening at the tip

even monkeys open it your way http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBJV56WUDng
  • Moofey
    Moofey Posts: 444
    Options
    Wow... Really??