October 2021 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,963 Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    @Tramboman Way to get the slog done yesterday. Way to get out in the rain this morning. Glad you didn't step on the squirrel. That would have been bad for both or you.

Thanks @martaindale It's nice to find new places to run. Enjoy your camping this weekend and can't wait to see the pictures of the trail.

Impressive @johnisrunning !

@CarsonRuns Enjoy those trails. You will likely have them all to yourself.

Nice run @sweetdaisy13 .

You are doing great @Orphia . Sounds like it is likely that you had a visual migraine. I'm having one at the moment. Mine are usually a twirling aura of colored lights that start as a spot and then moves out toward the edge of my vision in a semi circle, or vise versa. Google visual migraines and see if any of the pictures they have there are similar to what you saw. Others have different experiences. Having said that, if it is something you have never had before, it wouldn't be a bad idea to discuss it with your doctor or eye doctor.

@rheddmobile I hope the lupus flare gets better soon. That albino raccoon is really cool.

• Tramboman
    Tramboman Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    Well run 10k, @marisap2010 !!!!
  • Teresa502
    Teresa502 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    October 1 – 5.14
    October 2 – 22.24
    October 4 – 5.14
    October 5 – 3.01
    October 6 – 5.05
    October 8 – 6.02
    October 10 – 5.50
    October 11 – 5.03
    October 13 – 5.18
    October 14 – 3.89
    October 15 – 5.21
    October 18 – 5.46
    October 20 – 5.02
    October 22 – 10.09
    October 25 - 5.26
    October 27 – 5.17
    October 28 – 5.95
    October 30 – 10.07
    October 31 – 7.10
    Total – 125.53/125

Goal made!

@quilteryoyo - I love running on vacation. It's a luxury that I don't have during normal life to just go out whenever I want for however long I want. It's also a great way to see places.
  • quilteryoyo
    Options
    Great running everyone! Congrats @johnisrunning on a new monthly personal mileage best. That's fantastic.

Thanks for setting up November @Scott6255 . It's hard to believe it's November already. Where has this year gone?

Due to back issues, I seriously missed my running goal. I only ran 10.5 miles the entire month. That's pitiful. I did walk 37 though. At least I wasn't sitting on the couch. I'm hoping November will be much better.
  • quilteryoyo
    Options
    @ContraryMaryMary Running 2 hours is nothing to sneeze at.

@kgirlhart Sounds like a wonderful run.