My 30DS Results and Pics

Options
124»

Replies

• canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!!!!! I love how Jillian makes you lose a lot of inches!! I'm on day 15 today and Im loving the results already!! And once I finish the 30 DS I will go for the 6 week 6 pack!
  • i_like_snow
    i_like_snow Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Great job! I bet you feel great!
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    right on! Today is day 4 for me and you just motivated me to make it to day 5!
  • Ralstonk2
    Ralstonk2 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • kiimchai
    Options
    Great job.

Looks like you lost more than 9 pounds.
  • Normalg
    Normalg Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!!! Great job, it looks like it should be 50 pounds lost but that happens to me. When I don't lose that many pounds I lose inches and vice versa. CONGRATS!!!
  • DeeKay2169
    DeeKay2169 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Tracey,

You look great!! Did you do level one or all 3 levels?
  • Tracey_Tee
    Tracey_Tee Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Tracey,

You look great!! Did you do level one or all 3 levels?

I did all three levels .... 10 days on each with no breaks in between !
  • ladysandy
    Options
    Amazing results ... wowooww we can even see some abs comming out hahahhaa.. Good job ! x0x
  • vampysugar
    Options
    Wow, amazing job! Keep it up!
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Britt2Fitjrny Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I'm on day 2! I hope i get as good of results as you! :happy:
  • SimplyLiving21
    Options
    Great job!!! This is definitely motivating me to start this work out again. I did one day and my body was very unforgiving :) My start day is Oct 1st, hoping for amazing results like yours. Thank you so much for sharing! :flowerforyou:
  • Tracey_Tee
    Options
    Thanks everyone .... I'm glad I am able to motivate people :flowerforyou:
  • ML1020
    Options
    Great job! I'm starting the 30DS 10/01 and I hope I get results like yours!!
  • danamae
    danamae Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! Was there a certain diet with the 30DS or did you stick to a certain amount of calories?
  • DynamicDiva
    DynamicDiva Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Great job. Keep up the good work.
  • Tracey_Tee
    Options
    Great Job!! Was there a certain diet with the 30DS or did you stick to a certain amount of calories?

No diet in particular .... I eat a pretty healthy diet anyway, lots of fresh veg, chicken etc but since starting with MFP I have been trying to keep pretty much to the 1200 calories (a few more sometimes). I also started a Boot Camp during my last week of 30DS and that was a detox diet for the first week. It wasn't as horrendous as it sounds ..... really just cut out all caffeine and carbs for a week.
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Great job! I just started and this is great motivation. Big difference, especially in your back!
  • msmayor
    msmayor Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    All I can say is "WOW" you did a great job on the 30DS and motivating me to keep going - tonight will be my day 4 and for whatever reason I figured I would stay on level 1 for the entire 30 days - Thanks to you I'm doind 10 days on each - I know I can (the little engine) - Thanks for sharing Traci - I needed that!
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Great job! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!