What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• internationalplayboy
    Options
    Ugh it’s Friday and all the sexy young people are doing things in “real life.” 🙄

If you want to come over and pretend to be young and sexy...I've got pajamas for that

That sounds like fun

Bring your toothbrush 😘

You won’t share? Forget it
  • internationalplayboy
    Options
    Ugh it’s Friday and all the sexy young people are doing things in “real life.” 🙄

If you want to come over and pretend to be young and sexy...I've got pajamas for that

That sounds like fun

Bring your toothbrush 😘

I buy you snacks ✓
    I supply the wine ✓
    I'll even wrap you up like the little burrito that you are...but I draw the line with my toothbrush

🤣😂😅ok fair
  • internationalplayboy
    internationalplayboy Posts: 188 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options

That sounds like fun

Bring your toothbrush 😘

I buy you snacks ✓
    I supply the wine ✓
    I'll even wrap you up like the little burrito that you are...but I draw the line with my toothbrush

🤣😂😅ok fair

Now hurry up before I change my mind and get all like "yea that sounded fun for a hot minute" and crawl back into my safe space

Yeah online friends are all fun and good until I show up in your city😁

eta: Jeez that sounds more menacing than I meant it
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options

That sounds like fun

Bring your toothbrush 😘

I buy you snacks ✓
    I supply the wine ✓

🤣😂😅ok fair

Now hurry up before I change my mind and get all like "yea that sounded fun for a hot minute" and crawl back into my safe space

Wait I want in on this! Make me a burrito too!
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

That sounds like fun

Bring your toothbrush 😘

I buy you snacks ✓
    I supply the wine ✓

🤣😂😅ok fair

Get in line!

*budges in line*

That sounds like fun

Bring your toothbrush 😘

I buy you snacks ✓
    I supply the wine ✓

🤣😂😅ok fair

Poof you’re a burrito

Finally someone will want to eat me
  • internationalplayboy
    Options

That sounds like fun

Bring your toothbrush 😘

I buy you snacks ✓
    I supply the wine ✓

🤣😂😅ok fair

Get in line!

*budges in line*

That sounds like fun

Bring your toothbrush 😘

I buy you snacks ✓
    I supply the wine ✓

🤣😂😅ok fair

Poof you’re a burrito

How many times you gonna make me use this 🤭
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

That sounds like fun

Bring your toothbrush 😘

I buy you snacks ✓
    I supply the wine ✓

🤣😂😅ok fair

Get in line!

*budges in line*

That sounds like fun

Bring your toothbrush 😘

I buy you snacks ✓
    I supply the wine ✓

🤣😂😅ok fair

Poof you’re a burrito

How many times you gonna make me use this 🤭

WHAT DAT MOUF DO??

(The answer to your question is 12)
  • watch_out_for_that_tree
    Options
    Wondering if I'll ever finish this:

gskmrwwndbqp.jpg

I started last year in August-ish... but then a few deaths and a major move later, it's still sitting in my TBF pile... along with a lot of my step-mother's works that I've decided to try and finish (some I just had to let go of since they had no patterns and I couldn't unwind and repurpose the yarn).

I enjoy working on this, but it's very time consuming, can't be mindlessly done and requires a lot more time than I currently seem to have.

Plus, being that I'm currently in class 6 - 7 hours daily to learn ONE thing until December, I'm pretty beat once I get done with that.. and I have maybe two hours (at most) to run any errands or do shopping, but also have to clean up around here, or plan/make dinner... or do other chores.

So by the time I get a spare moment, I'm pretty tired and just want to sleep. Reminds me of why I don't really want to go back to school full time for any sort of career. I did it once for 4 years, suffered massive depression and anxiety during and slipped into substance abuse to cope. Not really looking to return to that.

That in turn kind of depresses me; I'd like to go back to school for either entomology, art history or fashion design and application. Ah well.

That is pretty!
  • Lady_ov_leisure
    Lady_ov_leisure Posts: 99 Member
    Options

gskmrwwndbqp.jpg

I started last year in August-ish... but then a few deaths and a major move later, it's still sitting in my TBF pile... along with a lot of my step-mother's works that I've decided to try and finish (some I just had to let go of since they had no patterns and I couldn't unwind and repurpose the yarn).

I enjoy working on this, but it's very time consuming, can't be mindlessly done and requires a lot more time than I currently seem to have.

Plus, being that I'm currently in class 6 - 7 hours daily to learn ONE thing until December, I'm pretty beat once I get done with that.. and I have maybe two hours (at most) to run any errands or do shopping, but also have to clean up around here, or plan/make dinner... or do other chores.

So by the time I get a spare moment, I'm pretty tired and just want to sleep. Reminds me of why I don't really want to go back to school full time for any sort of career. I did it once for 4 years, suffered massive depression and anxiety during and slipped into substance abuse to cope. Not really looking to return to that.

That in turn kind of depresses me; I'd like to go back to school for either entomology, art history or fashion design and application. Ah well.

That is so beautiful 😍
  • internationalplayboy
    internationalplayboy Posts: 188 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options

gskmrwwndbqp.jpg

That’s beautiful. If you don’t have time to work on it right now just roll it carefully in tissue paper and put it away somewhere safe.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,579 Member
    Options
    Glazed cake donut……… 🤤

9z0hztfkb5gm.jpeg
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Glazed cake donut……… 🤤

9z0hztfkb5gm.jpeg

Yummm 😋
  • Onerom1
    Onerom1 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I’m thinking who will win the boxing match between Canelo and Plant?
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Onerom1 wrote: »
    I’m thinking who will win the boxing match between Canelo and Plant?

Now im thinking how anyone would think that anyone but Canelo would win? 😉