JUST FOR TODAY -- Daily Commitment Thread for 2021

Options

Replies

• littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 953 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    @bookmeister86 ... having just done my 2 days with a 2 year old, I have to say a toddler with wine would be my biggest nightmare ha ha.

JFT Thursday

No dessert none
    No alcoholic drink this evening (I don't usually but could be tempted after today lol) mug of tea and 4 wee squares of choc
    Foot exercises I forgot
    Email friend not yet

I have a day to myself today (apart from the dog, the dog's always here!) so I need to get caught up with chores.

JFT Friday 5th Nov

Back exercises
    Foot exercises
    Sensible meals
    Only one snack
    Pay care home bill
    Sort out paperwork
    Move clocks one hour (only 5 days late!)
    Ironing (it's Friday and ironing not even started - unheard of!)
    Email friend
    Short walk
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,072 Member
    Options
    Bex953172 wrote: »

Thurs
    - Log all food ❌
    - 10K Steps✔️ 13,811
    - Water (6 cups) ✔️
    - Exercise❌ (anything, I might do the lunges again or things I can quickly do with no equipment. It's good whilst you're waiting for the kettle to boil or whilst dinners cooking etc..

Not the best day, tbh I posted late and I felt like I was really busy yesterday but didn't achieve much. But I realised I was just busy in my mind lol!!
    Today I'm going to be physically busy getting ALL the laundry away (there's mountains of it :( ) and doing the pots. Theyre the only 2 things I want to achieve today.

On top of this I want to
    - Log all food (remember: log when eating so I don't forget.
    - 6 waters
    - 10k steps
    - Exercise of any kind.

Have a great day everyone!
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,477 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    @Snowflake1968 Thank you! LOL mostly I consider myself competitive, instead of dedicated. Once a friend commented after I'd beaten her young daughter in a board game, that I'd played fair & square with her, not letting her win just because she was a kid, like most people she knew. No, I told her, if she wins, it has to be fairly. Wow, I won't even give up to a kid!

@bookmeister86 My philosophy on MFP is "it's my lifestyle, not a diet". I don't diet. I won't deny myself good food & adult beverages. I'd rather focus on portion control, physical activity (not necessarily "exercise") and balance. So happy to see you posting again.

Recap R 11/4
    1) Walked dog before work 4.39 mi :smiley: happy dog & happy me (clear skies & enjoyed Orion)
    2) Net calories zero / 14c water :smiley: green (helped by dog walk plus lunchtime time hike of 1.77 mi), sodium decent & 13c
    3) ROP-BJ testing / request add'l video from Surveillance / noon group hike / 12:00 Facebook Live (watch video) / 2:00 webinar = 4/5
    4) Call mom & dad (it's his 87th bday) <3 plus eldest brother who stopped by / wash towels :) / make apple crisp / bake power muffins :) / meal plan & grocery list / another ta-da? TA-DA :)
    5) Unplug 9:00 / floss / retainers / Voltaren / Calm app / 5:40 alarm (walk dog before work) = 2/6

JFT F 11/5
    1) Walked dog before work 4.41 mi :smiley: happy dog & happy me
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks (log)
    3) Net calories zero / 14c water
    4) ROP-BJ testing / request add'l video from Surveillance / submit weekly PAR, PRO, KRO s/s / update Project Status s/s
    5) Some kind of ta-da? Maybe rake some leaves so we have less to do on weekend.
    6) Unplug 9:00 / FLOSS / RETAINERS / Voltaren / Calm app / NO alarm Sat. yay

When 5:40 alarm went off, I was so tempted to stay in bed. But thought of the last early morning walk I could see Orion got me up. LOL After clocks change this weekend, sky will be too light for me to see stars, and I'm not walking dog at 5 a.m. just to see Orion. So glad I did walk this morning: saw Orion, three deer ran across road just in front of us and saw bunnies out and about. A good start to the day.

Photo from yesterday's hike. It was a beautiful fall day on the grounds around my workplace.
    kk7azfix19ho.jpg

2021 Goals:
    1) Weight 150#
    2) Plan meals most days & prelog meals/snacks whenever possible on MFP
    3) Post weekly weigh-in on JFT for accountability. Saturday a.m. is my "official" weigh-in day, and I peek occasionally other days. My digital scale only shows half pound increments & I'm too cheap to buy a fancier scale.
    4) Take measurements & log on MFP every month end ~ remember this year! ~ 1.31.21 ~ 2.28.21 ~ 4.3.21 ~ 4.30.21 not pretty ~ skipped 5.31.21 & 6.30.21 ~ 7.31.21 accountable ~ 9.1.21 horrible after vacation but recorded ~ 9.30.21 small improvements yay ~ 10.31.21
    5) Exercise 5-6x per week (minimum 4x) ~ mostly walking but include weights/circuit & other x-training
    6) Participate in race or challenge events even if virtual ~ started MapMyWalk You Vs. Year 1021K on Jan. 1 / virtual 50 Mile Frenzy 11.27.20 - 1.15.21 (replaced Frenzy on the Fox for Jan. 2021) 50.37 miles 12.17.20 and completed 97.44 miles total / Tour de Northeast WI virtual challenge: cover distance from Oshkosh to Gills Rock (139 miles) 1.1.21 - 3.31.21 ~ completed distance on 3.21.21 / 30/45 Build to Bellin virtual challenge 30 min. activity for total of 1,350 min. in 45 days 3.1.21 - 4.15.21 = 146 out of 339 in 34:00:42 / Hope 2021 Face Mask virtual 5K (benefits No Kid Hungry) anytime 5.11.21 in 58:04 / 100 Miles in May virtual challenge ~ 134.68 miles would've been more if I hadn't sluffed off on dog walks one week / Bellin (virtual) 10K on 6.19.21 after thunderstorm in 1:45:49 ave. pace 17:02 per mile / Titletown Wellness Shoreline Challenge: virtual distance from Gills Rock to Pleasant Prairie (228 miles) as many times as possible 6.12.21 - 11.26.21 / Packers 5K IN PERSON 7.24.21 48:36 ave. pace 15:39 / Bellin Women's Pink Pumpkin 5K IN PERSON 10.2.21 47:34 ave. pace 15:19 second half pace 14:48 / Run for the Hill of It (trail) 5K 10.9.21 in person 52:10 ave. pace 16:48 hill climb 1:44
    7) Be considerate and loving to hubby and have fun together ~ excellent goal last year that should be repeated
    8) Make efforts to keep in touch with parents, siblings and friends (most live in other towns or states) ~ had this goal in 2020 and how ironic
    9) Declutter bedroom, home office and basement ~ made good progress in 2020 & want to keep it up
    Word for 2021: Gratitude ~ be mindful of & appreciate my many blessings
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,200 Member
    Options
    mytime6630 wrote: »

JFT, Thurs
    1. log my food :/
    2. concentrate on water :/
    3. dig up canna bulbs ... I was outside 2 hours just digging up one large area .. and I have 4 more large clumps of these! :)
    4.go to the gym :) already done
    5. november challenge . post goals :)

Very late in the day ... but. .. posted my goals today!

JFT, Friday
    1. LOG MY FOOD
    2. CONCENTRATE ON WATER!!!
    3. Go to gym ... :) Already did this. I've not been walking in the mornings like I usually do .. way too cold.So trying to get back in the habit of going to the gym in the mornings. Went 5 days this week. It feels good to be back at the gym .. I have not been there since covid, but was walking instead. Nice to see old friends and chat while on the treadmill!
    4. CLEAN HOUSE! I've been trying to do so much sewing for the holidays .. house is a complete mess
    5. dig up more canna bulbs so they have time to dry before winter storing
    6. laundry
    7. Work on at least 2 fleece blankets
    8. work on daughters xmas quilt

• pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,321 Member
    Options
    JFT Thursday
    - Weigh :smile:
    - Morning meetings :smile:
    - Customer Complaints :smile:
    - Exercise at lunch :(
    - Shower :smile:
    - Go to mom's and do bills :smile:
    - Date night :smile:
    - Log food :smile:
    - Stay green :smile:
    - Limit alcohol to 400 calories :smile:
    - Bed by 11:30 :smile:

Happy Thursday y'all!

Date night was good, just went out for wings and beer nothing major, but a nice night none the less. Weighed a bit more this morning, but I know it isn't real weigh it's just a large salty dinner sitting in my tummy and retaining water. No biggie. I rather like only weighing once a week because then I see a consistent drop, but at the same time I'm a data junky, Daily keeps me more on track.

I'm really busy at work today which means I haven't had a chance to set goals until now, 12:30, but I tend to not eat at work so that keeps me in check on days like today. I'm really quite tired mentally today, but need to get out and move a bit today. Not sure what I'll do, it's kinda chilly out and my old winter cycling gear won't go over my thighs, Shorts can work or maybe I'll just wear leggings. I don't need padded shorts for a ride less than an hour.

JFT Friday
    - work by 8:00 :(
    - Meetings and more meetings :smile:
    - Work on printing FMEA's and Control Plans for next week
    - Check KPI dash board
    - Customer complaint resolution
    - Go to new office, 2nd office and set up things
    - Log Food
    - Stay green
    - Leave work early
    - Ride bike (It's still in the car)
    - No alcohol
    - bed by 11:30

Happy Healthy Friday y'all!
  • more_freggies76
    more_freggies76 Posts: 2,593 Member
    Options
    JFT for 11/5 (today): ✔️
    1) No dessert today, unless I want sugar free or no sugar added. (last 10/30)
    2) No peanut butter (last 11/1)
    3) Don't weigh again until Monday 11/8
    4) Up to 1.5 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday)
    5) No more tootsie pops (bad for my teeth)
    6) Starting to allow honey again, but not everyday. No honey today.
    7) No peanuts today & No pistachios today; walnuts & almonds ok
    8) No dried apricots OK today.
    9) Lunch <= 600 calories.
    10) None of DH's corn chips today.
    11) Pumpkin seeds ok today.

Hour commitment - I won't eat again until after 12 pm.

• PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday! It's already 1:49 pm but I want to make sure I post at least one goal each day (November Challenge). Thanks Joan!

Warning. My novella.... it's long so you might want to skip.

I did a thing this week... I decided that after 9 years and 7 months of taking an Estrogen-Blocker (Aromasin) was long enough. I was put on this medication right after mastectomies, chemo and radiation were done. It is used prophylactically and used to be recommended for 5 years after treatment of estrogen-fed breast cancer. When I hit the 5 year mark, my Oncologist told me that new studies show that 10 years is now the recommendation, especially for someone with my stage and aggressiveness of the cancer. He said if I were his mom or wife, he'd want me to stay on it another 5 years. So of course I did....almost....I stayed on 9 years and 7 months out of 10 years.

I've been struggling internally with what the right thing for me to do is. This medication has a $h!t ton of side effects...and I have almost all of them which have just gotten worse through the years. Everything from extreme fatigue, weight gain, increased hunger, swollen hands and feet, joint and bone pain, calcium depletion, depression, anxiety, generalized feeling of being unwell, hot flashes, excessive sweating, and on and on.... These are the most common and I have every single one of these.

So, when I woke up Tuesday morning and my right ankle, the only joint in my legs that DOESN'T have evidence of arthritis, hurt so freakin' bad that I could hardly stand up and weight bear on it, I just had enough. Done. I called my Oncologist and asked if I was close enough to go off it or would I be putting myself in significant danger of recurrence. He agreed I had taken it for a long time and I could go off now. I really wanted to make sure before I go back to an Orthopedic surgeon that I know for a fact the pain is not caused from the medication. I needed to know. So I didn't take it Tuesday night. The last dose was Monday night.

Do you know what the coolest part is? I woke up Wednesday morning and since that morning (3 days now) I have NOT had one single hot flash, no sweats, no fatigue, I don't need a fan blowing on me at night anymore, my fingers are getting thinner, my knees and ankles feel probably 50% better already, and I lost 3.6 lbs since Tuesday morning and I have felt a shift in my mood! Like I'm literally waking up in a good mood and feeling happy! OH. MY. GOD! This is life-changing!

My husband and I decided that I'm 10 years out from treatment now and it was time to close that chapter and move on. They told me after treatment that I'd never be the same...but that I'd find my "new normal". I started this medication right away so I assumed that WAS my new normal and although I'm grateful to be alive, it was a pretty *kitten* new normal. So after 3 days of feeling like a different person, I am so excited to continue to see how things improve and what else improves as I finally, after 10 years, find my REAL new normal!

I know it sounds silly, but I'm on meds for so many things that I might not even need anymore, including antidepressants, anxiety meds, hot flash stuff, etc. To say I'm happy and excited for the future for the first time in a very long time is an understatement! I just wanted to share....it's a huge deal for my husband (who has had to put up with my crankiness) and me!!

@Bex953172 I wish I had some good advice for you for homework. I had 3 little ones also... Twins (girl and boy) and then another boy 2 years younger than them. Trying to find time was hard back then and we didn't even have all the online homework back then. Personally, I think it's too much for kids to be expected to do that much schoolwork! When are they to be kids and just play? I agree with the suggestion to ask Ash to help. He could read to Casey while you work with one of the other girls. That would take something off of you. Or are there other chores you could have him take over while you sit with the girls and do their homework? When you sit with M, are you in the room with everyone else? If so, can you take her into a room alone where she might be better able to focus on reading? My two boys were both ADHD which brings a lot of it's own stuff to deal with on top of it all. Also, do you get any "Bex" time? Or do you have any date nights with just you and Ash? Being a mum is the most important job I ever had, but I know I got very depressed because my whole identity was gone...I wasn't Tracie anymore....I was mom. I wasn't a girlfriend/wife anymore....I was mom and housekeeper. We are so much more than the roles we play in life and I think it's really important to nurture those things. Do you have any hobbies? Do you still crochet? How about crocheting some washcloths or dish cloths to sell for a bit of extra money? I don't know...I just want to help because I know how exhausting it is and how thankless it feels sometimes and you are such an amazing woman in your own right!!! :heart:

Just for Friday:
    24H Plan & Assess
    Follow Plan
    64 oz water
    30 minutes of intentional activity / Close rings on watch
    Order groceries
    Read Ch 1-3 for book study (Soundtracks by Jon Acuff)
    Make quilt sandwich (lap quilt)
    Research cancer-fighting foods
    Digital Declutter for 10 minutes
    Evening Routine: Readings / Journaling / Gratitude Journal

Word of the Day: GRATEFUL I am so very grateful for a day without hot flashes, sweats, joint pain or depression.
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - After my yogurt, I won't eat again until after 5 pm. No more pumpkin seeds today. Can still have my dose of metamusal.
  • more_freggies76
    edited November 2021
    Options
    JFT for 11/5 (today): ✔️
    1) No dessert today, unless I want sugar free or no sugar added. (last 10/30) ✔️
    2) No peanut butter (last 11/1) ✔️
    3) Don't weigh again until Monday 11/8 ✔️
    4) Up to 1.5 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) Didn't have today ✔️
    5) No more tootsie pops (bad for my teeth) ✔️
    6) Starting to allow honey again, but not everyday. No honey today. ✔️
    7) No peanuts today & No pistachios today; walnuts & almonds ok ✔️
    8) No dried apricots OK today. ✔️
    9) Lunch <= 600 calories.✔️
    10) None of DH's corn chips today. ✔️
    11) Pumpkin seeds ok today.✔️
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until tomorrow

JFT for 11/6 (tomorrow): ✔️
    1) Can have dessert today (last 10/30)
    2) Peanut butter ok (last 11/1)
    11) No pumpkin seeds today.
    12) No turkey jerky today.
    13) Some flexibility allowed today since I'm going to a memorial service and brunch after.
  • mytime6630
    edited November 2021
    Options
    @PackerFanInGB -- your post put such a large smile on my face .. I am so very happy for you. You have been through so much .. and I have known you going on almost 5 years. To finally see a end of the tunnel with how you had been feeling uch be wonderful. 10 years out is wonderful as a cancer survivor .. you made it girl! Now is the time for you to reclaim your good health .. and congrats on losing the weight! A added bonus. So many meds make it so hard to lose weight no matter what we do .. I hope you continue to feel great!

@Bex --- just know you are a excellent mother to your 3 little girls. I only had 2 kids .. 2 years apart. Even having just the 2 was so hard at times .. especially when they had homework, and they both needed attention. I agree with others, if Ash could help out in any way that would be great. But you got a lot of wonderful advice here. You are such a good mom.. and like @packerfaninGB said .. be sure and take extra good care of Bex!

@more_freggies76 -- I so admire your commitments and your hour plan. This is something I need to be doing! Great job! I hope you are getting in lots of hiking time.

@cschmitz110515 - love the morning walk picture! I love walking in the morning, but this week it has been in the 20s and 30s, so I went to the gym instead. Hoping to walk this weekend!
  • mytime6630
    Options
    mytime6630 wrote: »

JFT, Friday
    1. LOG MY FOOD
    2. CONCENTRATE ON WATER!!! :)
    3. Go to gym ... :) Already did this. I've not been walking in the mornings like I usually do .. way too cold.So trying to get back in the habit of going to the gym in the mornings. Went 5 days this week. It feels good to be back at the gym .. I have not been there since covid, but was walking instead. Nice to see old friends and chat while on the treadmill! :)
    4. CLEAN HOUSE! I've been trying to do so much sewing for the holidays .. house is a complete mess :)
    5. dig up more canna bulbs so they have time to dry before winter storing :)
    6. laundry :)
    7. Work on at least 2 fleece blankets :/ -- But got ONE done .. and decided instead of tieing, which takes longer, I am just going to sew them. It will go much faster.
    8. work on daughters xmas quilt :/ -- did too much today, and worked on fleece blankets instead.

A super busy day, and I am exhausted in a good way. The house was such a mess ... got everything all cleaned, laundry finished, another clump of cannas bulbs dug up, cleaned up the subdivision entryway (I volunteer to plant flowers and clean up for our subdivision so it looks nice), took daughter out for groceries tonite, went to the gym, and sewed one fleece blanket, and pinned another one. No wonder I am tired!

Tomorrow will be a beautiful day, so going to skip the gym and get out for a long walk .. then work in the yard more.

JFT, Sat
    1. log all food!!! NEED TO DO THIS!!
    2. concentrate on water
    3. plan dinner .. don't know what yet, but I'll do this tomorrow morning
    4. dig up the rest of the clump of cannas. If I can get that done .. just 2 more clumps to dig up
    5. sew 1 more fleece blanket
    6. FMQ daughters xmas themed quilt.
    7. start cutting out quilt for my son and DIL for xmas

• littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    @cschmitz110515 lovely photo!

@PackerFanInGB ... I read your novella and I'm so happy for you. I hope the improvements continue and you can work out the rest of your meds. I can imagine it must feel wonderful to start feeling better so quickly. Thanks for sharing, it's lovely to read good news.

I have a day to myself today (apart from the dog, the dog's always here!) so I need to get caught up with chores.

JFT Friday 5th Nov

Back exercises no
    Foot exercises yes
    Sensible meals yes
    Only one snack yes
    Pay care home bill yes
    Sort out paperwork most of it
    Move clocks one hour (only 5 days late!) yes
    Ironing (it's Friday and ironing not even started - unheard of!) some, lots still to do
    Email friend no
    Short walk approx 50 minutes to shop

It ended up not being a day to myself, problems with grandson's mother meant he was here again, but only for 3 hours. Very grumpy and tired. (Him, not me lol)

I was up really early today to look after him again as son had arranged to work Saturday thinking he wouldn't be here. But he's going to his mum when she's ready so I'll have no excuse not to get on with my own jobs.

JFT Saturday 6th Nov

Back exercises
    Foot exercises
    Sensible meals
    Only one snack
    Housework
    Ironing

Jeez, that list sounds like a fun Saturday!
  • Bex953172
    Options
    @PackerFanInGB

Hey thanks for your response. Well at first I just did it in the lounge with Marley. Yeah.. big mistake.
    So we moved somwhere quieter the next time, in her bedroom but there was very little change.
    What's annoying me the most is I've asked her teachers to keep an eye on her at school and just give me like a small report on how they think her general behaviour and attitude to learning so I can then go to the Dr with info on school like and home life so they can have a bigger picture and hopefully find out if it is something like ADHD. But the teachers keep changing!

I think I will ask Ash to do some stuff. He started new meds a few weeks ago and he's only just started to feel level on them. Sometimes I don't ask because I'm his carer. Tbh I don't think he'd have the patience for Marley, I really don't, because I really struggle with it 😂 and I have more patience.

I'm sure if I speak to him we'll figure something out together. Funny how I've told you guys and not actually asked him for advice on what we could do. DUH.

I wasn't before but I do get me time now, I took up crochet again. One of my friends has an 18m old baby.. I'm good at baby stuff because it's small projects so I'm loving that I can do stuff again!!

And also I loved your update about your long-standing meds. It really is amazing news!! Love always! ❤️❤️
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    JFT for 11/6 (today, updated): ✔️
    1) Can have dessert today (last 10/30)
    2) Peanut butter ok (last 11/1)
    11) No pumpkin seeds today.
    12) No turkey jerky today.
    13) Some flexibility allowed today since I'm going to a memorial service and brunch after. Can also have coffee stuff early.

Hour commitment - Going to have my coffee stuff early. Last night I didn't commit it before, or after, but I finished making pumpkin puree for pies and soups and I did taste some while doing it. I allow myself to taste during cooking, but I usually do an Hour Commitment before. Also tasted 1 pumpkin seed to see if they were roasted enough. No digressions... but I always try to protect myself from "guilt" feelings.

Going to a memorial for a friend's mother this morning.

• beachwalker99
    beachwalker99 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Not off to the best start with posting and goals this month, but every day is a new opportunity, right? This is my birthday weekend, so I'm taking a break from logging. Yesterday I had a lovely lunch out with my daughter and then my husband made shrimp and pasta with homemade pesto cream sauce - yum! He did a great job keeping the salt to a minimum. Then we had a decadent Valrhona chocolate ice cream cake from my favorite creamery. Today we're off on a bike adventure, and then maybe we'll grill some brats and light the firepit.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

JFT Saturday 11/6
    No stress
    Bike ride
    Keep portions reasonable
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - finished my coffee stuff, now I won't eat until the reception after memorial, or until after 12 pm if I don't go to the reception.
  • pridesabtch
    Options
    JFT Friday
    - Work on printing FMEA's and Control Plans for next week😀
    - Check KPI dash board😞
    - Customer complaint resolution😀
    - Go to new office, 2nd office and set up 😞things
    - Log Food😀
    - Stay green😀
    - Leave work early😀
    - Ride bike (It's still in the car)😀
    - No alcohol😀
    - bed by 11:30😀

Got my hair done this morning, cover up the gray. We are going to go Christmas shop for the Salvation Army kids. Maybe a bike ride, maybe just watch 🏈.

JFT Saturday
    - Weigh
    - Hair appointment
    - Shopping
    - Football
    - Bike ride maybe indoor
    - Log food
    - No alcohol
    - Stay green
    - Bed early
  • Bex953172
    Options
    JFT Friday
    - Work on printing FMEA's and Control Plans for next week😀
    - Check KPI dash board😞
    - Customer complaint resolution😀
    - Go to new office, 2nd office and set up 😞things
    - Log Food😀
    - Stay green😀
    - Leave work early😀
    - Ride bike (It's still in the car)😀
    - No alcohol😀
    - bed by 11:30😀

Got my hair done this morning, cover up the gray. We are going to go Christmas shop for the Salvation Army kids. Maybe a bike ride, maybe just watch 🏈.

JFT Saturday
    - Weigh
    - Hair appointment
    - Shopping
    - Football
    - Bike ride maybe indoor
    - Log food
    - No alcohol
    - Stay green
    - Bed early

It's very kind of you to donate presents to SA. I say this because I was a recipient of presents for the kids last year and they went above and beyond a few days before Xmas and sorted us out, so much so I was able to regift to my neices for Xmas. And if it weren't for people like you, the kids wouldn't of had barely anything to open that year. ❤️
  • more_freggies76
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Hour commitment - After I finish my bowl of pumpkin, I won't eat again until after 5 pm, except my dose of metamusal. No more desserts today.
  • pridesabtch
    Options
    Bex953172 wrote: »

It's very kind of you to donate presents to SA. I say this because I was a recipient of presents for the kids last year and they went above and beyond a few days before Xmas and sorted us out, so much so I was able to regift to my neices for Xmas. And if it weren't for people like you, the kids wouldn't of had barely anything to open that year. ❤️

I was a very poor kid when I was young, mom got me necessities, my aunts and uncles got me fun stuff. I love that j can help now.