Team Jungle Jewels (Tribal Sept) - Week 3 (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    BUSHMEN SERIES (Advanced) - 50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 50 Windshield Wipers, 50 Kick Squats (don’t pop those knee joints), 50 Globe jumps (each jump up counts as one), 50 Lunges (25 each leg)

DONE
    Water - over
    cals - under
    20 more high/lows

How are you all doing today!!!!
  • ruelman83
    ruelman83 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    10 globe jumps, 10 burpees, 25 squat kicks, 25 toe touches
    2 mile walk

under cals/over water
  • LolasEpicJourney
    Options
    I find it amusing I am happier and feel more complete when my slate is over full and I'm exhausted. I love bring pushed to the max and testing the limits
  • DavyRockhit
    Options
    pygmy series done today, I was not able to push myself any further. I will try again tomorrow. Calories under Water WAY over LOL

Love ya all
  • QueenFe
    QueenFe Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    BUSHMEN SERIES (Advanced) - 50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 50 Windshield Wipers, 50 Kick Squats (don’t pop those knee joints), 50 Globe jumps (each jump up counts as one), 50 Lunges (25 each leg) - Done

64 oz. water - done
    Calories - Under

Took it easy today since I wasn't feeling well. I got plenty of rest today and I'm feeling better so I'm ready to go hard tomorrow :-) Have a good night everyone!!! Team Jungle Jewels Rock!!!
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Pygmy Tribal
    64oz H2O & Under Cals
    10 Globe Jumps
    10 Burpees
    25 Toe Touches
    25 Squat Kicks
    2 mile walk 40 min
    100 Crunches
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    WEEK 3 - DAY 3

Tabata - done
    350 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 50 Windshield Wipers, 50 Kick Squats , 50 Globe jumps , 50 Lunges - done
    Under cals - done
    Water - done

sorry I am late!!
  • PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    GOOD DAY JEWELS!!

Where are you?? You're all VERY quiet today!! Has anyone heard from Sarah???

Today's challenges are:

PYGMY - 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers
    AND
    Week Three Weekly Team Challenge -
    Same water and calories challenge plus 500 crunches/sit ups for the entire week! No groaning you can do this! Make sure you perform abdominal stretches after the crunches. They are key to a quick painless recovery. You can do the crunches anyway you want 100 a day, 50 in the a.m. 50 at night or all 500 in one day. Its up to you!

OR
    BUSHMEN SERIES (Advanced) - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)
    AND
    Week Three Weekly Team Challenge -
    Same water and calories challenge plus walk, run, jog 5 miles this week all at once. No break , No stopping!

DIG DEEP JEWELS – WE CAN DO THIS!

Hugs :heart:
  • PandaFit450
    Options
    Week 3 - Day 4

Tabata - done
    3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 30 Pushups - done
    Under cals - done
    Water -over

Mini challenge - 60 in total - done!

GO TEAM JUNGLE JEWELS :wink:
  • ruelman83
    ruelman83 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    4 sets: wood chops, lawnmower, 21s, swimmers press
    200 crunches

over water, under cals (thank goodness)

HAPPY TO SAY I GOT THOSE 500 CRUNCHES DONE!!!
  • LolasEpicJourney
    Options
    BUSHMEN SERIES (Advanced) - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)
    DONE

Same water and calories challenge plus walk, run, jog 5 miles this week all at once. No break , No stopping!
    walkedd 3.4 miles today :)

cals and water and tabata done :)
  • DavyRockhit
    Options
    Pygmy done water over cal under...heading to derby practice now
  • QueenFe
    QueenFe Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    BUSHMEN SERIES (Advanced) - Tabata, 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)
    DONE

64 oz. water - done
    Under Calories - done

1 hour of Kickboxing boot camp... OMG that was totally awesome and Insane at the same time!!! But I made it out alive :noway:

Have a good night Jewels!!!
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Day 4
    BUSHMEN SERIES (Advanced) - Tabata, 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 30 Pushups modified
    DONE

water over
    Calories under
  • littlemount
    Options
    Busy yesterday but managed to be on program

2 sets of swimmer presses, 2 sets- wood chops, 2 sets of lawn mover, 2 sets of 21's
    3 mile walk and 50 crunches

water- over target

under calories

Waiting for the weekend to renew and revitalize myself.:smile:
  • PandaFit450
    Options
    GOOD MORNING JUNGLE JEWELS!!

Everyone was a little quiet yesterday (well except Jill!!) – I hope we are all feeling a little livelier now that the weekend is nearly here!!

Has anyone heard from Sarah lately??

Today’s challenges are:

PYGMY TRIBE - 10 Globe Jumps, 10 Burpees, 25 Toe Touches, 25 Squat Kicks, 2 mile walk, jog, run
    AND Week Three Weekly Team Challenge -
    Same water and calories challenge plus 500 crunches/sit ups for the entire week! No groaning you can do this! Make sure you perform abdominal stretches after the crunches. They are key to a quick painless recovery. You can do the crunches anyway you want 100 a day, 50 in the a.m. 50 at night or all 500 in one day. Its up to you!

OR BUSHMEN SERIES (Advanced) - 50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 50 Windshield Wipers, 50 Kick Squats (don’t pop those knee joints), 50 Globe jumps (each jump up counts as one), 50 Lunges (25 each leg)
    AND Week Three Weekly Team Challenge -

LADIES, IT’S TIME TO SHINE!!
  • DavyRockhit
    Options
    PYGMY TRIBE - 10 Globe Jumps, 10 Burpees, 25 Toe Touches, 25 Squat Kicks, 2 mile walk, jog, run
    water over cal under plus 200 crunches
  • PandaFit450
    Options
    water over cal under plus 200 crunches
    WTG Crystal !! You're doing great :smile:

Jill, Monica & Sarah - you forgot to report in yesterday - hold out your hands - SMACK SMACK SMACK!! Naughty ladies :tongue:
  • PandaFit450
    Options
    For Your Info (via Gary) -

Muscle Soreness
    So let me answer a very important question i keep hearing. I'm sore....what can I do. The very very best thing you can do is drink a protein recovery drink in the first 30 minutes. It's not all hype it really does make a huge and I mean huge difference the next day.

On days I do crazy workouts you will notice I drink two of those bad boys. You rarely hear me mention being sore. Reason being is not that I'm immune to muscle soreness but instead the shake I drink....Ahhhh you're thinking here comes the plug for something he's selling....NOPE I don't sell anything. Here's what I use if you wanna try it out. It's all from Walmart and NO they are not my sponsor. LOL

1 scoop Super Whey Fortress Cookies N Creme Protein Shake Mix ($14.97 a container) almost enough for one month
    1/2 cup Oikos Greek Plain NONFAT Yogurt ($4.54)
    2 tbsp Jif Peanut Butter
    1/2 cup of 2% or Silk Almond Milk
    ICE to the brim!
    Blend on high for a great Peanut Butter Protein Shake!

I prefer the Cookies N Creme over any other flavors. The greek yogurt and peanut butter add a tremendous amount of protein and provides a very filling drink. I hope this helps with your super sore muscles.

Now TRIBE UP AND GET THOSE CHALLENGES DONE! RAISE YOUR SPEARS!

So there you have it Ladies!!!
    Only question is - does he drink it or slather his sore muscles in it???? Sorry for that visual :laugh:
  • trimom63
    trimom63 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Jill, Monica & Sarah - you forgot to report in yesterday - hold out your hands - SMACK SMACK SMACK!! Naughty ladies :tongue:

Hey, my smart phone is smarter than I....I can barely push the "close out" button on my food journal yet spend hours typing one sentence on my phone!! Plus, who knows what the heck it will come up with with the "word suggestion" "feature"...actually, that might be fun!! ;)

Supposed to have internet again at my house today.....yea!!!