My marriage depends on this survey...

Options

Replies

• FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    cereal don't really eat but when i do both. i put some in let it get a bit soft , then add some more for crunch.

bananas dont really eat them either but my kid doe and isnt easier from the stem?
  • Hootsmamma
    Hootsmamma Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Wow, my husband and I usually fight over silly things too, but your silly thing has ours beat hands down! :laugh:
    Anyway, we Both happen to agree on this one so it wouldn't be a fight for us anyway.

Cereal: crunchy (it only gets soggy if you don't eat it fast enough!, and who does that anyway?!)

Banana: peel from the stem of course!
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Cereal...crunchy
    banana....stem....I've never HEARD of anyone peeling it from the end????

I haven't either. Makes me want to get some more bananas and try it! I didn't even know it was an option! ha
  • katlady32
    Options
    cereal... crunchy
    banana... stem. Not even close on either! You two are funny.
  • HellionAngel
    HellionAngel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I think this is hilarious!
    Cereal - Crunchy! Soggy cereal is gross!
    Banana - End! No stringy stuff and it's easier to open. (Used to peel from the stem and I had never thought about peeling it from the end. Then one day I saw my ex-husband peeling his banana from the end, and asked him what in the heck he was doing. I thought he was strange, but then I tried it. I was converted! lol)
  • ccarpe
    ccarpe Posts: 118
    Options
    Soggy cereal - gross
    Banana - you are eating yours wrong

^This
  • MichelleB1128
    MichelleB1128 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Totally like my cereal crunchy, and I've always peeled my banana from the stem, never heard of doing it the other way lol
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Cereal - crunchy (I eat mine without milk a lot of the times!)
    Banana - from the stem

But really..... what does it matter...... she does it her way..... you do it your way and call it a day! Agree to disagree. :noway:
  • Whatthehelllll!!! Who eats a banana that way??? That's like eating a slice of pizza.. crust first.....which is probably either illegal, or a sin in some countries..lolol

some cereals however, taste very good soggy...or atleast they use to...my fave use to be soggy Capn' Crunch.. haven't had it in like..forever.
  • Christina269
    Options
    Crunchy and End.

If the apes find it more efficient to peel from the end - so do I,.... learn from the experts!
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Cereal.... crunchy
    Banana... supposed to be peeled from the end (watch a monkey do it) but i do it from the stem
  • KCB1978
    KCB1978 Posts: 113
    Options
    Cereal....Soggy
    Banana...end
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    ive tried peeling the banana from the end, i dont like the squishyness it gves the top of the banana. also if you peel from the stem, then the inedible bit at the end of the banana stays in the peel and is easier to thrw out.

cereal must be crunchy tho.

all those people saying "monkeys peel them from the end so it must be right", monkeys also live in trees and fling poo at each other. this is what we call evolution people, houses, toilets, and peeling your banana properly.
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options

some cereals however, taste very good soggy...or atleast they use to...my fave use to be soggy Capn' Crunch.. haven't had it in like..forever.

wouldnt that make it Sgt' Sog
  • wickedkitty
    wickedkitty Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Cereal- crunchy
    Banana- stem
  • Ashonym
    Ashonym Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Cereal - A Happy Medium (Dislike crunchy, but dislike overly soggy. SOFT, please.)
    Banana - Stem
  • dlangenfeld
    Options

Cereal....Soggy vs crunchy
    Banana...stem vs end

Cereal...crunchy
    Banana...stem
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    crunchy
    stem
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    Options
    The next time you are fighting about bananas or cereal just stop, look at each other, and realize you probably are both in need of a good bedroom romp.

Totally agree with this! And people tell me that me and my boyfriend fight over stupid things..... wow.
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    Cereal.... crunchy
    Banana...stem