Just Give Me 10 days - Round 169

Options

Replies

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,819 Member
    Options
    @chalmation and @GrandmaJackie Thank you for your help. Chalmation, I do see the blue plus NOW but I don’t remember seeing it last night. It’s probably yhe only thing on the screen I didn’t tap! And @musicsax THANK YOU for posting the next round. I will figure this out in about 10 days!
  • CamandJarvis
    CamandJarvis Posts: 2,039 Member
    Options
    @chalmation and @GrandmaJackie Thank you for your help. Chalmation, I do see the blue plus NOW but I don’t remember seeing it last night. It’s probably yhe only thing on the screen I didn’t tap! And @musicsax THANK YOU for posting the next round. I will figure this out in about 10 days!

Sorry I was late to the conversation about this! I'll go search things up so I can learn now to jump in when necessary to get a new round posted.

Thank you, @musicsax for getting it posted! @quiltingjaine I know you'll learn it in no time!
  • playhardkf2017
    playhardkf2017 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    31 yo female
    5’2” Small frame according to my wrist circumference
    SW 126.2 (April 14th, 2020)
    Highest lifetime weight: 138 lbs. August 2011
    Goal Weight: Stay around 115-118
    Previous rounds: 125.2 -> 122.8 -> 121.6 -> 121.2 -> 119.8-> 119.4 -> 117.8 ->116.6 -> 117.2 ->117.2->114.8 ->116.8 -> 116.4 -> 114.0 -> 115 -> 115.4 ->115 ->113 -> 113-> 113.8 ->114.6 -> 113.6 -> 115.8-> 116 -> 115.6 -> 117.6 -> 115.8 ->118.2-> 117.4 ->116.6 -> 116.8 ->115.6 -> 116.6 -> 115.4 ->?-> 116.6 -> 116.2 -> 115.4->?-> 117.8 ->116.6 -> 116 -> 116 -> 115 -> vacation -> missed about 3ish rounds-> 117.4 -> 115.4 ->117.2 -> 118.2 -> 116.6 -> 118.2 -> 118.4 -> ? scale was wonky
    Goal for this round: Maintain weight while continuing to focus on strength training and running

Previous days
    11/18 Scale is still being weird. Did a nice recovery run this morning clocking in at 5.75 miles and an average of 11:42/mile. I’m now at my cousin’s place watching his English bull dogs until Sunday. I have brought lots of healthy foods with me and will be making myself chili (I have been craving it for weeks now) tomorrow for dinner. Dinner tonight will be Amy’s frozen Indian meals with a piece of naan. Breakfast and lunch was also on point today as well. I’m hoping my body and scale sort out the wonkiness so I can get a decent reading on the scale again. On the bright side, my running is getting better 😊.
    11/19 Did not post
    11/20 Went for an epic run yesterday and a nice long slow run this morning. Did not weigh, still at my cousin’s place watching his two bull dogs. Food has been great and I even had a non scale victory of not eating this salted caramel blondie thing that’s here. I realized how much one serving was and realized it wasn’t worth the calories because it was about 200 calories for 1.5 oz. Instead of the brownie I had a serving of full fat plain yogurt (120 calories) with one of the peanut butter cookies(90 calories) I made and a tbs of the chocolate hazelnut butter (100 calories) for a total of 300ish calories and a whole lot more satisfying than 4 bites of a brownie.
    Breakfast today: prerun- 2 raspberry zucchini corn muffins post run-full fat plain yogurt, honey crips apple, tbls chocolate hazelnut butter, 2 flourless peanut butter cookies plus a scoop of protein powder in water on the side. Lunch is going to be leftover chili and mac and cheese. Dinner will be a veggie miso broth based soup with a couple of eggs.
    11/21 Did not weigh. Rest day. Headed home from dog sitting. Food has been good today but I just feel hungry in general even though I’ve eaten a amount of calories. I think I’m more hungry because I had less sleep this weekend than I normally get.
    11/22 117.8 Post workout. Finally, back at I number I don’t mind seeing. Those 120 readings were making me nervous. I ran 6 miles this morning and plan to do my strength workout today during my lunch break. Breakfast was a strawberry beet smoothie (frozen strawberries, 1 small beet, frozen peaches, pumpkin seeds, peanuts, ginger, and coconut water), lunch will be akmak crackers with tahini and a drizzle of honey with an apple and maybe an ounce of cheese, and then dinner will be about 8oz of marinated skirt steak in a bulgogi marinade and the side will be brown rice, broccoli and carrots. Feeling good! Happy Monday everyone!
    11/23 Salty dinner last night, ended up getting Thai takeout. Made a batch of dandelion tea to help with some of the water retention and have been siping on that and drinking a lot of water today. Making the steak tonight for dinner that’s been marinating since Sunday afternoon. Got in a nice slow/recovery run in this morning and kept my heart rate lowish/in the aerobic zone. Starting to get my to-do list for Thanksgiving together and figuring out the best timing to do some of the steps for the different dishes I’m making. I’m making my grandmother’s Canadian stuffing that has potatoes, white bread and the typical onions and celery but it also has summer savory instead of sage as the main herby flavor. Then I’ll be making mashed butternut squash and cranberry sauce.
    11/24 The salt is still sticking around. Went out for a chilly 6 mile run this morning and did my strength workout during lunch. Breakfast was a large smoothie, lunch was a protein shake and an ounce of cheese and dinner will be homemade pizza (made the dough last night). I’m excited for the pizza because I’ll be able to know exactly what I’m eating and still be able to fit it into my day without going over on calories. Tonight after dinner will be busy with prepping some of the Thanksgiving items. Tomorrow will definitely be a splurge but as long as it’s one day, it shouldn’t kill me. Then, I’ll just continue to eat sensibly on Friday and throughout the weekend. I’m looking forward to the goodies and the time with family.
    Also wanted to say, I am so grateful for this group!
    11/25 Did not weigh. Did my own turkey trot today around the neighborhood, clocking in at 6ish miles this morning. Made the cranberry sauce this morning, the roasted and mashed butternut squash is all done, and the stuffing/dressing is in the oven and perfuming our space with the scent of summer savory. Yummmmmm! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I LOVE summer savory seasoning. If I add more than salt and pepper to a dish, you can almost guarantee summer savory will make an appearance.

It's so good and screams holidays to me because my grandmother's house always smelled like it on any holiday she made stuffing...which was most of them. I'm curious, are you able to find it in grocery stores near you or do you order it online? I have to order it online now and growing up my family used to mail it from Canada to my grandmother in the Boston area because it was so hard to find around here.
  • RetiredAndLovingIt
    RetiredAndLovingIt Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    @CamandJarvis Thank you for “HABITAT”. I will have to try to remember this… I think it’s the “I” (it was there) that gets me more, lol.