September Shred - RED TEAM! **CLOSED GROUP**

Options

Replies

• teenyblnd2
    teenyblnd2 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Nice Job, y'all!!:happy:

My update this week (sorry it's late, we had no internet for a few days!):

Down 1.2#s, and only missed the water goal once. Made all the workouts, even a few extra, for a total of 285 min!

Need to not drink (or find a more calorie-efficient way of doing it), but with all the networking events I have to go to for school, it's kinda hard not to! luckily I'm able to prepare ahead of time.

Great week everyone!! Best of luck this week
  • kelleman1
    kelleman1 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Great job, everyone :smile:

I still need Sep 9th weights from a few people!

I hope everyone had a great weekend, I'm excited to see our progress come Friday!

I missed a day of the 30 Day Shred yesterday, but no biggie. On to Day 6 tomorrow! :)
  • christilena
    christilena Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone,

My check in is late this week as I started a new job, however I managed to loose some weight! Started at 146lbs and down to 141lbs as of today! Super happy!
  • kelleman1
    Options
    Good morning everyone,

My check in is late this week as I started a new job, however I managed to loose some weight! Started at 146lbs and down to 141lbs as of today! Super happy!

Great job!
  • klsnell1981
    klsnell1981 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    omg i got on the scales this a.m. at the gym (just for craps and giggles) and it said 248!!! Friday I was 250... let's hope today is more accurate! :) new official wt this friday!
  • kelleman1
    Options
    omg i got on the scales this a.m. at the gym (just for craps and giggles) and it said 248!!! Friday I was 250... let's hope today is more accurate! :) new official wt this friday!

That's great!!

I'm still missing 2 weights, and we're about to weigh in again, so...

We're down over 30 lbs! Woohoo!!!

SeptemberShred.jpg

How's everyone doing?

I'm hoping to be down SOMETHING by tomorrow, but I'm not sure. I've been doing the 30 DS, so I know that's why. I'm dying to see 179 on the scale!!!
  • klsnell1981
    Options
    silly me... i am actually EXCITED about weigh-in tomorrow!!!
  • loristroud
    loristroud Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    silly me... i am actually EXCITED about weigh-in tomorrow!!!

Me too!! :D
  • klsnell1981
    Options
    ok i have to submit my weekly weight today since i wont make it to the gym tomorrow... *drum roll* 248lbs!!! met water goal 5 days, exceeded exercise goal! Yay me!
  • Shalimarmandy
    Shalimarmandy Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Week 3 Challenge

1. Burn 500 calories - 5 days this week! Yes I know it's a toughy!!
    2. Keep drinking your water!!! 8 glasses per day
    3. Stay under or at your net calorie limit for each day
    4. Stay FOCUS on your short and long term goals!
  • loristroud
    Options
    WEIGH IN DAYYYYY! :D

Weight- 128.6 lbs
    Exercised 197 minutes
    Didn't try anything new, except going to the steam room and I don't think that counts.
    Got my water every day.
    Under my sodium everyday except once.

Good luck for this upcoming week, and great job for all your hard work this week! :)
  • BrigettaBennett
    Options
    232.4 is my weigh in today.. met all the water requirements, but not exercise. I did exercise 5 days!
  • smc_125
    Options
    140.0 this week! Glad for that even if it's just a little!

I met the water each day and the exercise just two...
  • warlocksmistress
    Options
    Weigh-In: 116.2
    Exercise: 221 min (5 days/week)
    Water Intake: Not met. :(
    Sodium: Under every day

Tried the new weight machines we got at my gym last night. I think that's something new! I am also going to a trianing session in 2 weeks to make sure I am using them properly.
  • kelleman1
    Options
    Weight last week: 180.6
    Weight this week: 181.6

I'm up a pound, but I know it's because I'm doing the 30 DS. I also started running. I'm hoping to see some big losses in the next week or two!

I met the exercise, and my something new was running. The sodium was probably half way met. It's hard to calculate because I didn't figure it into the foods that I've added to keep track of calories for myself. I met the water every day.
  • Straitfanatic
    Options
    My weight today is 148.6. I met the water requirements & kept my sodium under everyday but I only exercised 3 days (120 Mins).
  • teenyblnd2
    teenyblnd2 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    stayed the same this week....but still getting the workouts & water in. I donated blood on Tuesday and gorged myself a bit afterwards when I almost passed out. I think it's worth it though! seriously working my booty off this wknd and next week though!!!
  • klsnell1981
    Options
    well i lied... i was able to go to the gym today :) burned a total of 675 cal and worked out for 53 min. :) already met water goal for today also
  • loristroud
    Options
    Quick question, does today count as the first day of week 3, or the last day of week 2?
  • YMTaylor
    YMTaylor Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Weight this morning: 225.6! (Down from 227)

Met my water intake all week and my workouts averaged out to at least 40 minutes/day.