100 SIT-UPS A DAY CHALLENG JOIN US!!!

Options
Hi my name is Ashley,
I am starting a new challenge: 100 Sit-ups (of any kind) for 31 days
This challenge will start 3/11/2009 first thing in the morning.
Our goal is to do 100 sit-ups total through out the day, you can break it up.
example: 25 when you wake up, 50 after work or during the day, and 25 before bed.
Our ultimate goal will be to accomplish 3,100 sit-ups by 4/11/2009

If you are interested in joining please email me the following to start off our tracking records:
Screen name:
Start Weight:
Goal Weight:
Breif description what your motovation is:

Our check in days will be MONDAYS & THURSDAYS
i ask that you email me the following info on check - in day:

start weight:
current weight:
goal weight:
mondays check-in: total number of sit-ups done from thursday-sunday (gaol minimum400)
thurdays check-in: total number of sit-ups done from monday-wednesday (goal minimum 300)

So please join us starting wednesday 3/11/2009 I will be waiting for your email

Replies

• ajasiak
    ajasiak Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Ashley,
    example: 25 when you wake up, 50 after work or during the day, and 25 before bed.

If you are interested in joining please email me the following to start off our tracking records:
    Screen name:
    Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:

start weight:
    current weight:
    goal weight:
    mondays check-in: total number of sit-ups done from thursday-sunday (gaol minimum400)
    thurdays check-in: total number of sit-ups done from monday-wednesday (goal minimum 300)

• sjennings22
    Options
    sjennings22
    Just starting out and I need some sort of plan that I can do quickly in the mornings before work.
  • ajasiak
    Options
    thanks for checking in welcome aboard!!!!
  • fatfranny
    fatfranny Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Since my belly loks like jelly, I will join your challenge.......
  • nitag
    nitag Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Ashley,

Screen name
    Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Breif description what your motovation is: just wanting to be healthy..

start weight:
    current weight:
    goal weight:

Screen name:nitag
    Start Weight:202
    Goal Weight:145
    Breif description what your motovation is: just wanting to be healthy..

Do you still want it emailed, or is posting it here good?
  • fatfranny
    fatfranny Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    oops... forgot the requested info. My current weight is 128. My goal weight is 115.
  • WannaBHotMommaN2010
    Options
    Count me in!

Screen name: HotMomma09 (b/c I want to be a hot momma in 09) :wink:
    Start weight: 190lbs
    Goal weight: 130lbs

My motivation is to get back into my dusty skinny clothes (and to look hot for my hubby).
  • writer4him
    writer4him Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Ashley,

Screen name:
    Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:

start weight:
    current weight:
    goal weight:

Screen name: Writer4him
    Start weight: 138.2 lbs.
    Goal Weight: 125 lbs.
    My motivation: I was noticing when I laid on my side yesterday that my stomach is this big floppy thing that rests on one side of the bed! Gross!
  • tammyaa1007
    Options
    I'm in!!!! Haven't done that many sit ups since high school might be why I don't look like that anymore.
  • dolphin7
    dolphin7 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'll do it, this is my first challenge participating in, I want to finish it!

screenname: dolphin7
    start weight: 163 lbs.
    goal weight 125 lbs.
    motivation: to keep up with my 5 growing kids and look great for my handsome hubby.
  • tyheamma
    tyheamma Posts: 10
    Options
    tyheamma

I hate the extra weight I have, both baby weight and pre-baby weight. I look 6 months pregnant and am still wearing maternity clothes because they fit nicely around my huge belly. We just celebrated my daughter's first birthday yesterday.

I think I'll actually start today and finish a day early, since 10 April is my birthday and I think this would make a good birthday present to myself.
  • Super_mom
    Super_mom Posts: 185
    Options
    this is going to be hard but i'm in

screen name: super_mom
    weight: 143
    goal weight: 135
  • lanasgurl
    lanasgurl Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Screen name: lanasgurl
    Start Weight: 195
    Goal Weight: 150 or less
    Breif description what your motovation is: My 14 year old daughter is obese and she is because I have taught her how to be unhealthy. My motivation is to give her the tools to not only lose the weight for now but teach her to eat and live healthy for the rest of her life. I also have 2 younger kiddos that I would love to be able to keep up with. I myself am overweight and I promised my daughter to not expect anything from her that I was not willing to do myself. I feel the best way to teach is by example.... so here we go!
  • Jacksmomma
    Options
    Sc: Jacksmomma
    Starting Weight 150
    Goal 110

Motivation: Want to look good and be healthy!!!
  • ErinMc2009
    Options
    Sure why not.

I cant remember my screenname..ha! I just joined today.

start: 153 (i think)
    goal: 135

reason: I want my pre-pregnancy belly back.. I want to be a size a 4.
  • ajasiak
    Options
    welcome just email me the info listed above
  • ajasiak
    Options
    WELCOME EVERYONE:flowerforyou: i am very glad you all wish to join this challenge will start when you wake up tomorrow morning and end on 4/11/09 the final check in will be 4/12/2009 in the morning and we will see our accomplishments. i am proud that so many of you are interested in this. while we are on this challenge in about a week we will add another small challenge to this one. may be:drinker: water in take may be miles:heart: walked who knows we will make this fun i am open to all suggestions and who knows i might incorporate all of them in through out the challenge if everyone enjoys this we may extend the challenge or we may start a knew one but i think if we add new smaller challegnes it will be more for to extend this one. Again im open to all suggestions. if anyone would like you can email me personally ay ashleyjasiak@yahoo.com :heart:
  • ajasiak
    Options
    We have a total of 12 individuals participating in this challenge. GOOD LUCK to ALL! i know we can do this.

:flowerforyou: OTHERS ARE WELCOME TO JOIN AT ANY TIME BUT PLEASE BE SURE TO EMAIL ME YOUR INFO SO I CAN MAKE A SPREAD OF EVERYONES ACCOMPLISHMENTS!!!!:heart:
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Screen name: cdngirl71
    Weight: 235
    Goal Weight: 135
    Motivation: to be healthier
  • rstarks54
    rstarks54 Posts: 163
    Options
    Hi my name is Ashley,

Screen name:
    Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:

start weight:
    current weight:
    goal weight:

Screen name rstarks54
    start weight 236
    current weight 230
    goal weight 200
    inspiration : Healthier lifestyle, being around to walk my daughter up the aisle someday....