LOOKING FOR SOME GREAT PEOPLE TO SUPPORT YOU IN 2022?JOIN US IN LOSE 1 POUND A WEEK AND KEEP IT OFF!

Options
Our group has been on MFP since 2016 and many of our members have done spectacularly well! We are open to new members for 2022 NOW .. so get a head start on your 2022 health and fitness goals, whether you want to lose some weight, or maintain your current weight.

We have some very fun (optional) health and fitness challenges along with our weekly weigh-in, and a very active group chat that will support you as you work to achieve whatever goals you set for yourself!

We have people of all ages and from all parts of the world. And our members are very kind and supportive!

SO COME JOIN US!

To join, click on the BLUE link below, and hit the JOIN button.. Tell us a bit about yourself and we will accept you shortly after that! Then you can come on into the group and get ready to go for 2022!

AND IF YOU CAN"T FIND US, ASK IN THIS THREAD FOR AN INVITATION AND WE WILL SEND YOU ONE!

Replies

• Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    I really enjoy this group and it's supportive. Come join us
  • pamelar25
    pamelar25 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I joined this group about six months ago. I feel that if it wasn't for the people here my journey would be harder and I may not have gotten as far without them. What's great about this group is the weekly weigh in and chat room/ check in thread for you to talk things out. You can post once a week or twice a week or every day if you need it. You can post your successes or struggles and the people in this group respond with positivity and great care. Come check us out.
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    I have been a member of this group for two years now. There's a weekly weigh in to monitor your progress. Lots of positive encouragement and support from other group members. There's a daily chat thread where you can pop in whenever you like to share your successes, vent about your problems, or ask a question and get some input from others. Check it out if you're looking for a group to help you achieve your goals for 2022.
  • 2manyhats
    2manyhats Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    I have been a member of this group for ages! Best support group ever, and I have tried several. Join us, you won't be disappointed. 😀
  • Bella_Figura
    Bella_Figura Posts: 3,813 Member
    Options
    I joined this group in April 2021 and I've lost 60lbs with the support and motivation that I've received from the group. The camaraderie is wonderful and the (optional) weekly challenges are really motivational and fun.
  • Jerdtrmndone
    Jerdtrmndone Posts: 5,696 Member
    Options
    The support is outstanding and challenges are tools that are helpful for my journey.
  • feroshusavocado
    feroshusavocado Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I've just tried to join. Looks like I can't read any of the documents until I join (no permission.) I've never been in a "group" on MFP before. If anyone wants to add me as a friend so we can keep each other motivated there, let me know.
  • Andreabroadley
    Andreabroadley Posts: 5,455 Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Thank you! I've just tried to join. Looks like I can't read any of the documents until I join (no permission.) I've never been in a "group" on MFP before. If anyone wants to add me as a friend so we can keep each other motivated there, let me know.

Yes, it's a private group, but anyone can join up. We just ask that everyone who joins follows our guidelines, which are essentially MFP's. Then you can see all the threads... I see you have joined successfully, so hope to see you posting with us!
  • Andreabroadley
    Options
    Welcome to all our new members..we continue to enroll right through the New Year, so come check us out!
  • maemont62
    maemont62 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I would like to be a new member and lose 20lbs. I need all the support and motivation possible. I am looking for an motivated, encouraging and goal setting group that help me achieve my goals. How do I get started and what can I do to kick off my goals.
  • Andreabroadley
    Options
    maemont62 wrote: »
    Hello, I would like to be a new member and lose 20lbs. I need all the support and motivation possible. I am looking for an motivated, encouraging and goal setting group that help me achieve my goals. How do I get started and what can I do to kick off my goals.

You can go back up to the top of the page here and hit the link, and then the join button… But I will also send you an invitation and you can respond that way as well… Look for it in your notifications (the little bell). All the best!
  • Estelle8465
    Estelle8465 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am new to MFP and would really like to join this group! Thank You!
  • Andreabroadley
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Hi. I am new to MFP and would really like to join this group! Thank You!

We would love to have you join us! If you go back up to the top of this thread and click on the link you will see a join button after that… We will accept you shortly after that!
  • Andreabroadley
    Options
    Merry Christmas to all who celebrate! We are monitoring today, so if you would like to join us, just click the link at the top of this thread!
  • Andreabroadley
    Options
    Happy New Year! We will continue to enroll new members into next week for the start of our 2022 challenge.. If you are looking for some great people who will support you, as well as a group to be accountable to, check us out!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/129605-lose-1-pound-a-week-and-keep-it-off-2022
  • glorag54
    glorag54 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Having trouble joining. Could I get some help please.
  • Andreabroadley
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Ok, you are now a member! Please go look for us in "My Groups" on your Community Page.

It should look like this!

7zznsiu7zild.png
    niqrjvlnt3l8.png

Once you see the group name, just click on the link!
  • Andreabroadley
    edited January 2022
    Options
    We continue to enroll new members! Come join us, 2022 promises to be a great year! Click on this link and ask to JOIN.. it is as easy as that.. :smile:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/129605-lose-1-pound-a-week-and-keep-it-off-2022
  • Andreabroadley
    edited January 2022
    Options
    We have had some new members join us this week, even though we are into the New Year..

We have a lively group chat and some fun challenges.

Lots of good discussion going on about effective long term weight loss and maintenance strategies, with a primer on how to "hack your weight loss", and even some great discussion on emotional eating.

And a lovely group of people tp support you. You may even be a great support to them!

CHECK US OUT! Click this link and hit the JOIN button. We will answer you shortly!

• PatriciaNeves2015
    PatriciaNeves2015 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hello! I truly want to be part of this group and have bookmarked several sites. I made a couple of entries but can never find the threads again which is frustrating. What to do? many thanks.

Pat