JFT Monday
    - Take V to school :smiley:
    - Work by 8:00 :smiley:
    - Work stuff (been a very productive morning so far) :smiley:
    - Pick up V & Ain from school :smiley:
    - Ride the damn bike :(
    - Football stuff :smiley:
    - Bed shortly after the game :smiley:

Ok, so I didn't ride the "damn bike" instead I took a glorious nap. I have no regrets, but I do need to do better. It's weird I don't like to exercise at home, but it is what I have time for. Once I do it, I'm glad I did.

I've been crazy busy with work today, which makes rime go by fast, but when I'm very productive like this I run into walls where I have to wait for others. Then I sit and try to find things to do, like catch up on MFP, but it's like time sloooooows down. Like 8:00 to 12:00 zoomed by. Now it seems like I've been idle for hours, but it's only 12:52... Ugh.

JFT Tuesday
    - Do not pick up doughnuts on the way to work :smiley:
    - Meetings and more meetings :smiley:
    - Customer complaints :smiley:
    - KPIs :smiley:
    - MSA :smiley:
    - Work on schedule for next 3 years of MSA so we aren't overwhelmed next year when everything comes due all at once.
    - Pick up V at 4:45
    - Stop at Grocery / Figure out dinner
    - Ride Peleton
    - Shower
    - Make dinner
    - No alcohol
    - Log food
    - Stay green
    - Bed by 11:30
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,067 Member
    Options
    ❄️☃️❄️☃️❄️☃️❄️
    ❄️⛄️JANUARY 2022 ⛄️❄️
    ❄️☃️❄️☃️❄️☃️❄️
    Life Affirmations
    🔹WOTY - CONSOLIDATE
    🔹I am in tune with my dreams
    🔹I know what is right for me
    🔹I will pursue my dreams and greatest passion
    🔹I live in congruence with my authentic self
    🔹I am mindful
    🔹I am creative every day
    🔹I foster positivity
    🔹I am compassionate
    Keep your chin up!
    Turning up is the ultimate success!
    Personal Stats:
    • Name: Terri
    • Height: 5'2"
    • SW: 227 (Mar 2014)
    • Joined MFP: Jan 2015
    • 1st Goal: 190 Sept 2015
    • UGW: 145
    • 01 Aug 2019: 170.1
    [*] 31 Dec 2019: 151.2
    [*] 31 Dec 2020: 145.6
    [*] Total weight loss: 81.4 lbs
    [*] (30 Dec 2021: 138.6 - Total Loss: 87 lbs)
    [*] 3 Jan 2022: 138.9
    [*] 8 Jan 2022: 135.8 - TL: 91.2

January Daily Habits: Week 2
    Sat: ✅ Sun: ✅ Mon: ✅
    Tue: ✅ Wed: Thu: Fri:
    1. Weight < 145: ✅4/7 (I weigh each morning after ablutions)
    2. Reduce Fat%: ✅ 29.3; 27.1; 25.1; 24.5; 24.2 23.4 21%
    3. Increase Muscle%: ✅ 28.7->30.1; 30.6; 30.7: 30.9: 31.8
    4. Calories in the green ✅4/7
    5. Steps > 7500 ✅ 4/7
    6. Intentional exercise > 50 mins daily✅4/7
    7. Active hours > 6 daily ✅4/7
    8. 11pm shutdown of devices✅4/7
    9. Cleanup sweep of ground floor rooms✅4/7
    10. after making bed > 10 minutes of flex✅4/7

Positive intentions for Tues 10:
    • Meditation 👌🏻
    • Daily Flex👌🏻
    • Outdoor walk👌🏻
    • Craft Group Meeting👌🏻
    • jigsaw: crochet:👌🏻
    • Daily Chores👌🏻
    • Self Care👌🏻
    Positive intentions for Wed 11:
    • Meditation
    • Daily Flex
    • Clean out fridge
    • Weekly shopping
    • jigsaw: crochet:
    • Daily Chores
    • Self Care

Lovely sunny day today so added an outdoor walk to my list.

Terri 🦄
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,071 Member
    Options
    @MrsHermit I hope you feel better soon, and can get back to your packing. Just before lockdown I packed by myself for a DIY move. 25 years of family home to pack/give away. It took ages! Will you be building your own house on your plot of land?

@AJB1014 lovely to "see" you back again.

@beachwalker99 that's a very impressive model. I think that's the first time I've seen a lego project as a goal, love it!

@Faebert I understand the pressures of being a single parent. Looks to me that you're doing really well though. I too tried to find a gas/electric deal at the weekend, everything on offer was over 50% more expensive so ended up doing nothing. Glad your cat is recovering.

@MLHC1 you have so much on, I think you're doing great with the amount you're accomplishing.

@mytime6630 I hope your back heals up soon.

@cschmitz110515 good to hear that you and hubby have made positive decisions regarding work.

@Snowflake1968 love the model house! Hope 2022 is the year your back is fixed for good.

@TerriRichardson112 wow, your figures are great. You are an inspiration for us to keep going!

@Bex953172 if you have a Macdonalds at midnight which day do you log it lol

@pridesabtch Hugs to you, it can be so difficult . If I'm honest, I really don't want to do this. I don't want to think about food, or count calories. It's winter and it's cold. But I know I need to lose weight, sigh... We can both so this!

Whichever day has the least calories 😂😂😂, normally the next day so I can make it "fit" hahaha feels a bit cheaty but I log my weekly Cals too so it all evens out in the end 😂
  • more_freggies76
    more_freggies76 Posts: 2,584 Member
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until after 5 pm, except my dose of metamusal.
  • Faebert
    Faebert Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    @littleblackskirt - thank you. I hope that your mum is ok and I’m sending lots of positive thoughts your way.

Hope everyone else who is poorly is on the mend. Roll on Spring, it can definitely be hard to find the motivation at the moment. I just keep gritting my teeth and telling myself ‘summer bodies are made in January’ 😂

A decent day today. I don’t feel like I’m doing enough exercise as it’s so much less than I used to do. But I have to remind myself to be humble and accept where I am. Since my fittest days I have had major surgery, caught covid, then experienced a personal trauma that led to some depression, and then last month put myself out for another couple of weeks with an injury. So where I am now is where I am, and it has to be enough. I am on my way…

Tuesday goals recap:
    Morning run ✅ 1.7m
    Walk kids to school ✅
    Send parent email ✅ ✅
    Marking at lunchtime ✅
    Staff meeting ✅
    Stay within calorie goal ✅
    Water ✅
    Draft email with P re swimming ✅
    Early night - going to do a bit of work now then hit the hay.

Wednesday goals:
    Morning run
    Walk kids to school
    Prep History and Art lessons
    Locate beanbags for PE lesson
    Mark at lunchtime
    Stay within calorie goal
    Water
    Book gym class for Thursday?
    Early night
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    JFT Wednesday
    1. Tea! Check in on MFP. Breathing & stretching.
    2. Before Class: Check in with LS: What to do about hiring AND SUPPORTING staff with a view to progress? Print questions for play. Check links in email. Think pink.
    3. English classes: Day 4.
    4. SEL classes: Plans for final semester.
    5. Online classes: Create a plan to finish.
    6. Planning: Read blog posts and comment. Read Relentless. Duolingo lesson. Visit 5 students. Call 10 caregivers. Log!
    7. Afternoon: Laundry. Unload/reload dishwasher.
    8. Evening: Livestream. Post on WD. Dinner: Pizza. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water! Chop celery. Update JFT.
    9. Bedtime: Gratitude journal. Therapy exercises: crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth.
    10. Upcoming: Wed/Sat livestreams. MH Monday check-in; Tough Question Tuesday; Whatever Wednesday AMA; Thankful Thursday. S&F script work. Clois. Theater 1/12. Dentist 5/12. Therapy 1/26 10A and 2/24 4P. Conf Thurs 1/13. Start planning Saturday Seven for 1/22 6 PM. Yoga at library 1/15 10:00; then volunteering. Need to patch the flamingo dress. Where are my patches? Call DFCS about Medicaid; call lawyer after. Pick up elliptical. The small bathroom needs to be cleaned. Load dishwasher S/T/R eves. Saturday pancake breakfast 8-11. Need to get OJ & milk; pancake supplies?

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    End of 2019: 196.4
    End of 2020: 187.4
    End of 2021: 194.4
    Today: 197.2

Ongoing plans/ideas
    1. Purchases: Look for an "ugly Christmas sweater" and a long-haired doll at thrift stores. Practice French braiding. Go to used bookstore and look for GR purchase list.
    2. E2: Find a way to incorporate changing words from one part of speech to another. Students need to know how to review multiple sources and synthesize information in order to draw a conclusion. Need practice with the difference between transitions and overlapping (at end of paragraph - "another issue is Y" vs "there are other issues besides X"). Quit using "in conclusion" and "I believe" and other writing-about-my-writing phrases. Confusion between direct/indirect objects and prepositional phrases. Use the UDHR and the Declaration of Independence to study paraphrasing; use that to front-load Machiavelli and how to deal with challenging texts. Confusion between everyday / every day and similar constructions.
    3. E1: Need practice with quoting & paraphrasing sources, identifying claims that would need support, use of last names for reference, and capitalization practice (common/proper nouns, titles). Difficulty using possessive nouns in their own writing. Honors: practice subject/object pronouns (my friend and I / my friend and me). Poetry: Revise "Songs are Poetry" handouts.
    4. Curriculum Development: Writing mini-unit. Review scholarly research on 5PE. (I think I can have this as an intro to the research unit so that they also get exposure to how quotes are integrated and cited.) Parallel structure; use of emotional language, specific detail. Use "Write About a Pebble" lesson from Atwell. How long should each unit take? Do research on characteristics: curiosity, persistence, resilience, creativity, responsibility, optimism, courage, integrity, authenticity, leadership, self-awareness, humility, compassion - others? Include grammarly check on essays! Review assessments. What is the purpose for each unit? What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Write 1 reflection weekly; type one in Classroom by Weds. Copy-paste to discussion board for comments due Friday. Homework: Online journal Mon due Tue; Reflection Tue due Wed; C&P journal in class Wed; Comments Thu due Fri. Bonus if you are the first response; further bonus if you respond to comments on your post. Grammar practice Mon & Wed; quiz Fri. Unit plan for research (Idea for regular: comparing same story on sites with different biases).
    5. Professional Development: Write blog post weekly. Comment on 3 posts each week - Tu Th Sun? Check with PSC. Talk with Z about articles and/or conference proposals. Look into publishing and literacy doctoral programs.
    6. Medical: Dentist May 12. Oct 14 1p. PCP Apr 12 9:15. Therapy 1/26 10A and 2/24 4P. Ankle 9:30 2/7. PT 4p Mon/Fri
    7. Theater: Read play for discussion Jan 12 7P.
    8. House: Siding. Or perhaps bathroom floor. How to remove cement.
    9. Fun: Open beading on Thursdays. Coloring at library on Tuesday. Put jewelry away. Edney Hack Nights alt Weds. ASL? Spanish/Portuguese practice? Practice piano. ROL Secret Adversary. Buy bike rack for car.
    10. Volunteering ideas: Theater. Library. Animal shelter. Community Kitchen. Emerge Georgia training.
    11. Family: Book group. Dinners?
    12. Writing: Blog post: Running, Racism and Rum: Learning to Handle Discomfort. Fanfic: Create a scene list for the Batgirl story. Finish the cafe scene for the Titans story.
    13. Lifting: 15 squats, 15 deadlifts, 10 shoulder presses, 15 arm raises, 10 pushups, 30 crunches, 15 side lifts, 15 back kicks. Horse stance for 5 breaths, tree for 10 breaths each leg.
    14. Summer: Organize photos with the family. Write Clois. Write Stuffy and Friends. Create blog posts for video lessons.
    15. Other: Practice hair braiding with D. Remind D to ask his dad about the table and check with home repair contractors. 3 posts/week? Create test for MLA format. Create test for infographics and visual information. Remember that M does not like surprises! Check dates of classes and update semester plan. She Should Run vision statement. Update standards on board. When to change bulletin board? Indochino suit fitting - Atlanta or Nashville?

WFTY: Focus. Breathing. Breathing. Breathing.
    2020 WFTY: Progress. 2021 WFTY: Persistence.
  • more_freggies76
    more_freggies76 Posts: 2,584 Member
    Options

JFT for 1/11 (today): ✔️
    1) No dessert today unless I want sugar free or no sugar added (last 1/9).✔️
    2) No peanut butter today (last 1/9)✔️
    3) Don't weigh again until Thursday, 1/13✔️
    4) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 1/9)✔️
    5) Starting to allow honey again, but not everyday. No honey today (1-2 Tbsp). (last - 12/13)✔️
    6) No peanuts today & No pistachios today; walnuts & almonds ok, none of nut gift today✔️
    7) 1 serving dried apricots ok today. (last 1/10)✔️
    8) None of DH's treats today.✔️
    9) No turkey jerky today.✔️
    10) No turkey Vienna sausage today including the turkey Kielbasa

JFT for 1/12 (tomorrow): ✔️
    1) No dessert today unless I want sugar free or no sugar added (last 1/9)
    2) No peanut butter today (last 1/9)
    3) Don't weigh again until Thursday, 1/13
    4) Up to 1.5 oz cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 1/9)
    5) Starting to allow honey again, but not everyday. No honey today (1-2 Tbsp). (last - 12/13)
    6) No peanuts today & No pistachios today; walnuts & almonds ok, none of nut gift today
    7) No dried apricots ok today. (last 1/10)
    8) None of DH's treats today.
    9) No turkey jerky today.
    10) No turkey Vienna sausage today including the turkey Kielbasa

Hour commitment - After I finish my pumpkin, I won't eat again until tomorrow.

• MrsHermit
    MrsHermit Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    About me:
    age 36
    BMI obese
    Highest known weight 262.2 lbs
    Current weight lower 240s (lost weight due to sickness)

@littleblackskirt Thank you. I finally slept last night and the coughing fits are getting fewer so that's a good sign. 25 years of memories and items is a whole lot to pack! Glad you got it done though. Yes, we'll be building our own little home/outbuildings on the land. Due to several circumstances like certain packs of critters and local weather issues, we had to bite the bullet and buy a little shed to just get started in (not our dwelling place but we'll camp out for awhile). We had hoped to save money just camping out but we know that the shed was the best decision based on the facts. Besides, it helps slow things down once it's there - we're out of the elements and away from certain risk factors. I'm starting to get excited, despite all our resources evaporating - it's another part of our adventure! Oh and we won't be doing stick frame building, but a shuttered cob (without the straw or bags, with some concrete put in the mixture) with an insulating layer in the middle. Less expensive and works for us!
    (((hugs))) sorry about your mom
    sorry about your struggles with health, motivation, and goals. Sometimes I just have to put on a favorite song and do 1 single miniscule thing. Just one foot in front of the other.

@cschmitz110515 Thank you. I think I'm over the worst now thankfully.

@tech_hunter Welcome! Congratulations on reaching Onederland! (below 200)

Well wishes for everybody struggling with health and goals. Don't give up! Tomorrow is another day. You don't have to accomplish everything, just try 1 thing.

Today I slept (still sick), fought with some payment problem (was less gracious than I could have been - sorry call center person), slept again, felt well enough to get dressed, did the water routine (filters etc), made tea, laundry, dishes, got DH to help with a few things, got 1 great piece of expected mail delivered (yay relief), started dinner; feel tired and unwell. DH is watching scary movies (I really don't like them) Going to attempt journaling tonight and maybe start packing a few boxes
  • tech_hunter
    tech_hunter Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    JFT
    -no snacking (I actually just combatted this with a cup of tea and some SF Jello)
    -go work with horse at stable
    -go for walk with hubby
    -eat only what I already logged on MFP

OK, no snacks today, we went and visited our horse.
    Did not go on a walk with hubby, his tendonitis is starting to act up again, and I switched the green beans I logged for the roasted balsamic Brussels sprouts I made. Still under calories so I am happy with it!

1/12/2022 JFT:
    -no snacking (!!!!)
    -go to gym
    -log and eat what I log
    -get in a walk at lunch

• Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,733 Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    JFT - January 10
    Log all Food - 🙂
    1.5 L of water - 😕
    Gratitude journal - 🙂
    Exercises - 🙂

JFT - January 11
    Log all Food
    1.5 L of water
    Gratitude journal
    Exercises

@littleblackskirt - our staff have some cases too. We are all fully vaccinated. I hope your Mom has a mild case.

@cschmitz110515 - did your hubby summit his resignation due to the problems last week? Is he retiring or going to look for work elsewhere?

@beachwalker99 - “I’m also a terrible procrastinator, and sometimes having more time just seems to make things worse”. - Amen sister! I am the same!

I’m late again today. It’s after 10 here. I took the tree and village down this evening. It’s Rodger’s birthday so we ordered in.

I have to go to work early tomorrow. Payroll still isn’t done.
  • Outdoorsy_Canadian
    Outdoorsy_Canadian Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    JFT Tue Jan 11

Pms week- that’s all I’m going to say

1. 🍫 NLS❌
    2. 💪Work out ❌
    3. 💧H20 ✔️
    4. 💤Sleep (7+) ✔️🥳
    5. 🏚Organize or clean something❌
  • littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 950 Member
    Options

JFT Tuesday 11th January

Stay under maintenance just
    Only one snack yes, 4 squares of chocolate
    Eat some veg! yes
    Short walk only 21 minutes round the houses, but I only went as I'd posted it here, so calling it a small win!
    Grocery shopping yes
    Collect dog yes
    Business zoom meeting,yuck done, was even quite productive

About to start child care so posting quickly.

JFT Wed 12th

Stay under maintenance
    Only one snack
    Eat some veg
    Walk
    Collect dog
    Play :)
  • pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    JFT Tuesday
    - Do not pick up doughnuts on the way to work :smiley:
    - Meetings and more meetings :smiley:
    - Customer complaints :smiley:
    - KPIs :smiley:
    - MSA :smiley:
    - Work on schedule for next 3 years of MSA so we aren't overwhelmed next year when everything comes due all at once. :smiley:
    - Pick up V at 4:45 :smiley:
    - Stop at Grocery / Figure out dinner :neutral: Ordered Chinese
    - Ride Peleton :(
    - Shower :(
    - Make dinner :neutral:
    - No alcohol :smiley:
    - Log food :(
    - Stay green :(
    - Bed by 11:30 :smiley:

So time got away from me yesterday. My daughter was in a talkative mood after school. She is 16 so when she wants to talk I try to make sure to take the time to listen. She had her first break up last week and now her friend group is all awkward. It's tough for her because it's like everyone is choosing the other friend over her. And she was disappointed that she got 2nd in the Social Studies Fair, by 1 point. She didn't redo her abstract to reflect her new project and that was the difference in the scores. Now she doesn't get to take her project to the County Fair unless she can find a partner to do it with her (makes it a different category). In addition to these things, her shoulder slipped out of socket the other night, and she is worried the surgery didn't work and they'll need to go back in. It's a lot for a 16yo girl, and there is absolutely nothing I can do to fix it. Breaks my mommy heart. So anyway, I didn't cook dinner and I didn't ride the "damn bike", but she is more important so it's ok.

What I did do yesterday is agree to go back to the YMCA and start teaching spin again during tax season to sub for one of the regular instructors. I'm fat and out of shape, but I can still call a mean class. This means I will have no choice but to exercise. It will be rough at first and my pride will take a mighty hit, but I think it's what I need right now. A hard kick in the rump. I'll need to get recertified through the Y, but I'm not sure what their current requirements are. CPR was always bare minimum, and then Group Exercise Cert. neither of which I currently have. We'll see how it goes. Either way starting tomorrow I'm going to start attending classes to get back in the swing of things. Also gotta get my Amazon Music account back up and running so I can make play lists. I'm actually really excited about this.

No real plans for today. Finally got my new laptop at work to work... Well at least in my Delrin Office, I still need a new docking station for it to work in my other office and at home. Also got a heater for my office and the ceiling tile replaced. Much better now.

JFT Wednesday
    - Protein bar for breakfast :(
    - Work by 7:30 :smiley:
    - Set up new laptop :smiley:
    - Meetings
    - Protein Bar for lunch
    - Set up play list on Amazon Music
    - Ride Peleton ("Damn bike")
    - Church?
    - Dinner
    - No alcohol
    - Bed by 11:30

Have a great day y'all!
  • beachwalker99
    beachwalker99 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Well, I got more done yesterday, but I'm still dragging my feet on the housework. On the healthy eating front, I'm logging again and making better food choices, so that's a plus.

Recap - Tuesday 1/11
    Log - :)
    Balanced meals - :)
    Stay hydrated - :)
    Stationary bike - :)
    Check in with Early College administrator - :)
    Check on Incomplete - :)
    Work on weekly plan - No
    Clean up kitchen, part 2 - No
    Start a new book? - Started looking through a few in my TBR pile, but got distracted
    Bed by midnight - Almost

JFT - Wednesday 1/12
    Log
    Balanced meals
    Stay hydrated
    Exercise
    2 chores
    Start Spring course revisions
    Start a new book?
    Bed by midnight
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    @tech_hunter Welcome! Always nice to have more join JFT. It's a great group for accountability and support.

@Snowflake1968 Hubby turns 62 in several weeks, and his job is physically hard on him. For months, we had already been talking about him unofficially "retiring" or going part-time on his bday. Not related to his job, he has been training online with 3D software, an outlet for his artistic talent, and real passion of his. We're hoping when he does that full-time, it will generate income. Time will tell. The resignation date was decided by him with my blessing last weekend based on work issues not improving, but getting worse.

Hubby update: Work issues (related to 1st shift personnel) were making the job intolerable for him; he was 2nd shift supervisor & had to deal with them. Even though he had already submitted his resignation, when he turned up for 2nd shift yesterday, he was terminated immediately. This was based on another B.S. write-up by 1st shift supervisor. Hubby had worked for 5+ years there without a single write-up, and this supervisor of less than 1 year wrote hubby up 3 times. Hubby was angry when I got home, but we were able to talk, and tried to count all the positives this means. Just an earlier date. Now hubby is able to devote himself full-time to completing the online training for his 3D software, and will continue to create his characters. It truly is an outlet for his artistic talents, and a passion of his. We hope when he submits his creations, it will generate income into both our retirements. Sorry for the long post. Thanks for letting me vent.

Recap T 1/11
    1) Treadmill before work 3.18 mi :smiley:
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks :smiley: 15.5K 33 floors 14/14 boom!
    3) Leftovers for supper / net calories zero / 112 oz. water :) proud of myself, did not emotional eat, -131, sodium good, fiber excellent, protein low-ish, sugar high (know what I did), 96 oz.
    4) 9:00 EHN update (Teams) / 12:00 Facebook Live / 4:30 pick up JMIO shirt shipment delayed = 2/3
    5) Meal plan & grocery list / clean toilets / put away Christmas stockings / pack last two nativities :neutral: one / at least one other ta-da ~ yes TA-DA = 3.5/5
    6) Unplug 9:00 / floss / retainers / Voltaren / Calm app / 6:00 alarm (x-train before work on Just Move It Day) :mrgreen: 6/6

JFT W 1/12 ~ Just Move It Day at work ~ minimum of 30 minutes activity
    1) X-trained before work (my version circuit & weights) :smiley: happy me
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks
    3) Supper? / net calories zero / 112 oz. water
    4) Be somewhat productive in office hehe
    5) Be supportive of hubby when I get home / boil eggs / meal plan & grocery list / pack last nativity / another ta-da?
    6) Unplug 9:00 / floss / retainers / Voltaren / Calm app / 5:50 alarm (treadmill before work)

About me: Carmela
    Height 5'4"
    64 yrs old
    Reside in Green Bay, WI, USA

2022 Goals: mainly updates from the last two years
    1) Weight 150#
    2) Plan meals most days & prelog meals/snacks whenever possible on MFP
    3) Post weekly weigh-in on JFT for accountability. Saturday a.m. is my "official" weigh-in day, and I track daily on a separate app (for the visual). My digital scale only shows half pound increments & I'm too cheap to buy a fancier scale.
    4) Take measurements & log on MFP every month end
    5) Exercise 5-6x per week (minimum 4x) ~ mostly walking dog, treadmill in winter, but include weights/my home version of circuit & other x-training
    6) Participate in race or challenge events hopefully fewer virtual this year ~
    • started MapMyWalk app You Vs. the Year 1,022km challenge on Jan. 1
    • registered for Frenzy on the Fox 5K on 1.21.22
    • registered for Seroogy's Valentine 5K on 2.5.22
    • will register for Bellin 10K on 6.11.22 ~ first time in person since 2019
    • will register for Packers 5K when July details announced
    • will register for Bellin Women's Pink Pumpkin 5K when Oct. details announced
    • will register for Run for the Hill of It (trail) 5K when Oct. details announced
    • watch for other events to add
    7) Be considerate and loving to hubby and have fun together ~ excellent goal last two years to be continued
    8) Make efforts to keep in touch with parents, siblings and friends (most live in other towns or states) ~ keeping this goal as well
    9) Continue to declutter bedroom, home office, former work from home space (a/k/a dining room) and basement
    Word for 2022: Tenacity ~ persistent determination; the mental strength to resist opposition, danger or hardship