Team Jungle Jewels (Tribal Sept) - Week 3 (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Jill, Monica & Sarah - you forgot to report in yesterday - hold out your hands - SMACK SMACK SMACK!! Naughty ladies :tongue:

Hey, my smart phone is smarter than I

Really? I wouldn't have guessed! :wink:
  • PandaFit450
    Options
    Week 3 - Day 5

50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 50 Windshield Wipers, 50 Kick Squats (don’t pop those knee joints), 50 Globe jumps (each jump up counts as one), 50 Lunges (25 each leg)- done
    Under cals - done
    Water - over

Mini challenge - 100 done!!
  • littlemount
    Options
    10 globe jumps, 10 burpees, 25 toetouches, 25 squat kicks
    50 crunches
    walk - 2mile
    calorie- under
    water -done

1 more day to step on the dreaded scale truly nervous.
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Week 3 - Day 5

50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 50 Windshield Wipers, 50 Kick Squats (don’t pop those knee joints), 50 Globe jumps (each jump up counts as one), 50 Lunges (25 each leg)- done
    Under cals - done
    Water - over

mini challenge - now 60done (60% done ;) )
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Week 3 Day 5
    Tabata!
    50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches,
    50 Windshield Wipers, 50 Kick Squats,
    50 Globe jumps , 50 Lunges -
    Under cals - done
    Water - over

Bring on next week!! (((Fainting)))
  • LolasEpicJourney
    Options
    Actually I think I'm 80% done the planks... I only missed yesterday. I have rug burn or something on my arm near my elbow from doing them on the carpet the first couple days... Oops
  • ruelman83
    ruelman83 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    10 Burpees, Globe Jumps, 25 Squat kicks, toe touches
    under cals/over water
  • ruelman83
    Options
    sorry - been a busy day and really no time for anything. I've got four 14yr old girls and two 11 yr old girls plus our 3 yr old son here.. it's been a wild and LOUD night in the house.. time for bed...
  • trimom63
    trimom63 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Ok...under cals and over water...tomorrow.starts my catch up on exercise!
  • QueenFe
    QueenFe Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Week 3 - Day 5

64 oz. water - done
    Calories under - done
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Pygmy Tribal Week 3/Day 5
    64oz H2O & Under Cals
    10 Globe Jumps
    10 Burpees
    25 Toe Touches
    25 Squat Kicks
    4 mile walk 1 hour
    100 Crunches Challenge
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Day 6 -
    Tabata, 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of Woodchops, 30 Pushups modified.

Ok workout done and posted
    Be back later for water and cals!
  • PandaFit450
    Options
    Happy Saturday JUNGLE JEWELS!
    You ladies – or should I say Gems/Jewels are AMAZING!! Love you all!

Today's task -

PYGMY TRIBE - Day 6 - 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers AND
    WEEK THREE Team Challenge - Same water and calories challenge plus 500 crunches/sit ups for the entire week! No groaning you can do this! Make sure you perform abdominal stretches after the crunches. They are key to a quick painless recovery. You can do the crunches anyway you want 100 a day, 50 in the a.m. 50 at night or all 500 in one day. Its up to you!

OR

BUSHMEN SERIES (Advanced) -
    Day 6 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)
    and
    WEEK THREE Team Challenge - Same water and calories challenge plus walk, run, jog 5 miles this week all at once. No break , No stopping!

RAISE YOUR SPEARS JEWELS – LET'S GO GET FATTY - Jewels you CAN do this - you ARE strong, beautiful and determind!! Who's going to stop you achieving your goal??

Hugs
  • PandaFit450
    Options
    Week 3 - Day 6

My rest day - had a shopping day/date night :wink:
    Still under cals & drank buckets of water!!

Good luck Jewels - counting on you :happy:
  • QueenFe
    QueenFe Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Week 3 : Day 6

BUSHMEN SERIES (Advanced) - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed) - Done

64 oz. Water - done

Under calories- done

And 1 hr. of kickboxing - done

Have a great night Jewels you all are Fabulous!!!!
  • littlemount
    Options
    Week 3/ Day-6

2 sets- woodchops, 2 sets- swimmers presses, 2 sets- 21's, 2 sets- lawn movers

2 mile walk
    50 crunches
    water- way over
    calories -under
  • littlemount
    Options
    Week 3/ Day-6

2 sets- woodchops, 2 sets- swimmers presses, 2 sets- 21's, 2 sets- lawn movers

2 mile walk
    50 crunches
    water- way over
    calories- under
  • ruelman83
    Options
    2 sets of 15 Wood chops, swimmers press, lawnmower, 21s
    2 mile walk

under cals and over water

It's been a rough couple of days - eating bad food and not working out as hard.. so tonight I pushed it.. w/ the help of my 14yr old step daughter who wanted to work out w/ me tonight! The whole family was in on it tonight, it was AWESOME! I never thought we'd all get along so GREAT! LOL Can you believe it? No fighting between my 14yr old and 11yr old stepdaughters.. ahh it was like heaven... LOL
  • LolasEpicJourney
    Options
    BUSHMEN SERIES (Advanced) - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed) - Done

water - done
    calories - under
    doing my last set of planks tomorrow

walked 7.2km tonight :)
  • trimom63
    trimom63 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    It's been a rough couple of days - eating bad food and not working out as hard.. so tonight I pushed it.. w/ the help of my 14yr old step daughter who wanted to work out w/ me tonight! The whole family was in on it tonight, it was AWESOME! I never thought we'd all get along so GREAT! LOL Can you believe it? No fighting between my 14yr old and 11yr old stepdaughters.. ahh it was like heaven... LOL
    [/quote]

That's FABulous, Randi!! It's so much easier when there's someone to do it with!