2022....52 Pounds in 52 Weeks Challenge

Options

Replies

• PennycillinEQ
    PennycillinEQ Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Is there a way to edit your original post to keep up with each week or do you have to make a new post for every week? My weekly weigh-in was 206.6, down from 209.

This week's challenge: going back to work. I won't have nearly as much time to cook and exercise.
  • PennycillinEQ
    PennycillinEQ Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Is there a way to edit your original post to keep up with each week or do you have to make a new post for every week?

You can only edit a post for about 50 minutes following posting it. I like to copy my latest post on a document off-site. I use word but any document would work. I edit/change that document off-site then copy and paste it to the comments section on our 52 in 52 forum. You will then have about 50 minutes to tweak any changes you’d like to make.

Also, in my opinion, posting a whole year's worth of dates with NO weights on them is a waste of time and space. By the way, good job! Keep it up! Only 50 more weeks to go! I <3 this thread.

Thanks! I can do that :)
  • jm216
    jm216 Posts: 3,738 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’m Jill! I’ve been on and off this challenge for a few years, but I’m determined to keep with it this year. Happy 2022!!

Heaviest weight: 234
    Goal weight: 180
    Current weight: 213.2
    Total weight lost: 0 for this challenge
    Last week's successes:
    This week's challenges: eating within my calories

START Jan 1: 213.2
    WK01 Jan 3: 213.2
    WK02 Jan 10: 211.9
    WK03 Jan 17: 208.2
    WK04 Jan 24:
    WK05 Jan 31: