LOOKING FOR SOME GREAT PEOPLE TO SUPPORT YOU IN 2022?JOIN US IN LOSE 1 POUND A WEEK AND KEEP IT OFF!

Options
2»

Replies

• Andreabroadley
    Andreabroadley Posts: 5,455 Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Hello! I truly want to be part of this group and have bookmarked several sites. I made a couple of entries but can never find the threads again which is frustrating. What to do? many thanks.

Pat

Hi Pat - you are a member, so all you have to do is go to Home>Groups>My Groups.

You will see us listed under your My Groups.

But here is a handy link to the site which you can bookmark. Great to have you with us!

Let me know if you have more issues.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/129605-lose-1-pound-a-week-and-keep-it-off-2022

Also, once you have used the spreadsheet, there are a bunch of links on the front page which will take you whereever you want to go in the Group, as long as you are logged into the MFP app.
  • Luci_Green_Eyes
    Luci_Green_Eyes Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have just applied to join as think this would be great! Thank you
  • Andreabroadley
    Andreabroadley Posts: 5,455 Member
    Options
    I have just applied to join as think this would be great! Thank you

You are in! , so all you have to do is go to Home>Groups>My Groups.

You will see us listed under your My Groups.

But here is a handy link to the site which you can bookmark. Great to have you with us!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/129605-lose-1-pound-a-week-and-keep-it-off-2022

Also, once you have used the spreadsheet, there are a bunch of links on the front page which will take you to various spots you want to go in the Group, as long as you are logged into the MFP app.
  • PatriciaNeves2015
    PatriciaNeves2015 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    @Andreabroadley Thank you so much for your time and attention to my difficulties catching on. The best thing is that I am motivated and plan to stay motivated with this group. One of my downfalls is not pursuing my goal after a certain period of time. I've set a deadline, March 31 to reach my goal. Going straight to the bike!

Thanks again.