JUST FOR TODAY--One Day at a Time--Daily Commitment Thread for 2022

Options

Replies

• TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,067 Member
    Options
    @cschmitz110515 🥰The cold run photos. Well done you!

Welcome newbies! Never too late to join. JFT is a great community for accountability and support.

I am full of admiration for how y’all have come through the trials that fate has thrown at you.

Mental health problems have been swept under the carpet for too long. People deserve to have their problems acknowledged and dealt with.

@littleblackskirt So sorry your mum has Covid. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 for her speedy full recovery.
  • AJB1014
    AJB1014 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    JFT - January 22
    Log all food - 👿
    1.5L of water - 🙂
    Exercise - 👿
    Gratitude journal - 🙂

JFT - January 23
    Log all food
    1.5L of water
    Exercise
    Gratitude journal

@lacatgirl - this group has helped me so much. I honestly don’t think I would be successful without it.

@Janele0627 - I agree with you and car troubles are one of the worse things to go wrong.

@Faebert - hope it’s not Covid and if it is having had it already hopefully a mild case.

I made a new mug for myself today. I made supper did a couple loads of laundry but mostly had a lazy day. I even slept in until almost 10!
    pws62dfkct2q.jpeg

Have a great Monday everyone.

I LOVE your mug!!! Still every so crafty, I see!
  • AJB1014
    Options
    Janele0627 wrote: »
    JFT 01/23
    - Vitamins / B.C. ✓ / ✓
    - 64 oz of water X I didn't keep track, but probably not
    - Log everything X
    - 30 min of yoga X
    - Put laundry away X
    The stress of trying to find rides while waiting for the part for my car had me drained yesterday...

JFT 01/24
    - Vitamins / B.C.
    - 64 oz of water
    - 30 minutes of cardio
    - Log everything
    - Put laundry away

I hear you on the trying to find rides thing! The mental load can be just as draining as any other part sometimes! Hope your car is all fixed up soon.
  • AJB1014
    Options
    Faebert wrote: »
    Hey all, feeling really rough. Hoping it’s not my second dose of Covid. My teaching assistant has been in touch to say she’s tested positive so it’s possible…

Have tried to rest up as much as possible. Didn’t get loads done but enough so we are organised going into the week. Keeping goals minimal for tomorrow as well.

Hope everyone has had a nice weekend.

Sunday goals recap:
    Morning run on treadmill ✅ 2.2m
    Yoga if well enough (do another LFT?) am negative but still too sneezy ❌
    L friend to arrive at 12, sort lunch✅
    Planters❌ They are so expensive!!
    Finalise shed decision ✅
    Put away laundry✅
    Ensure girls do homework ✅
    Read and review D statement for uni ✅
    Remember car appt tomorrow ✅ yay for this reminder!
    Send bday invite for L? ❌ tomorrow
    Stay within calorie goal ✅
    Drink water!! Fill up a bottle!!❌ Just needed lots of hot drinks
    Bed by 10✅

Monday goals:
    Morning run
    Lateral Flow first thing
    Pack soup and yoghurt
    Drive kids to school and then take car to garage
    Water
    Stay within calorie goal
    Bed by 10.

I hope you feel better soon! and it's not covid!
  • more_freggies76
    more_freggies76 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    Hour commitment - After I finish my dose of metamusal, I won't eat again until after 5 pm.

• Faebert
    Faebert Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    @AJB1014 - yay that does all sound very positive, although quarantining is a pain.

@Snowflake1968 - gorgeous mug. You are so talented

@MrsHermit - it does sound a bit stressful, but this will pass and then you have an exciting new life ahead. Hang in there!

@littleblackskirt - the mindless snacking/grazing is so hard to avoid. I need to work on this too.

Welcome newcomers - this is a great group for support.

I am glad today is nearly over. I still feel quite unwell. Managed a little run on the treadmill this morning, but only because of my RED (run every day) January challenge. I then had a really stressful trip to work, getting kids to school through road closures and then getting my car to the garage and having to run to work from there.

I then was so stuffed up and headachy my colleague suggested I get a PCR test after work. But the car wasn’t ready so I walked 1.5 miles there straight from work then 3 miles home. I’m wrecked! I don’t think I have ‘it’ again but I feel I need to really rule it out.

Monday goals recap:
    Morning run ✅ 1.8m
    Lateral Flow first thing ✅
    Pack soup and yoghurt ✅
    Drive kids to school and then take car to garage ✅
    Water ❌ coffee, so much coffee
    Stay within calorie goal ✅
    Bed by 10.✅

Tuesday goals: obviously subject to covid change!!
    Morning run
    Pack soup and yoghurt
    Walk kids to school
    Finish referral questionnaire
    Pick up car
    Water (try again)
    Stay within calorie goal
    Bed by 10

• clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    JFT Tuesday
    1. Tea! Check in on MFP. Breathing & stretching.
    2. Before Class: Check in with LS: What to do about hiring AND SUPPORTING staff with a view to progress? Check email. Think pink.
    3. English classes: Day 11.
    4. SEL classes: View next video.
    5. Online classes: Reply to emails; enter grades. Put up posters. Read. Sub plans.
    6. Planning: Finish research script. Read Civil Rights. Duolingo lesson. Visit 3 students. Call 5 caregivers. Log! Input grades. Update paper gradebook. Write sub plans for Thursday.
    7. Afternoon: Clean out tracks on elliptical. Find extension cord. Park walk?
    8. Evening: Writing group. Tweetchats. Dinner: Leftovers. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water! Chop celery. Update JFT.
    9. Bedtime: Gratitude journal. Therapy exercises: crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth.
    10. Upcoming: Wed/Sat livestreams. MH Monday check-in; Tough Question Tuesday; Whatever Wednesday AMA; Thankful Thursday. S&F script work. Clois. Theater 2/8. Dentist 5/12. Therapy 1/26 10A and 2/24 4P. Writing group 1/25 7P. Conf Tue 3/1. Start planning Saturday Seven for 2/5 6 PM. Yoga at library 1/29 10:00; then volunteering. Need to patch the flamingo dress. Where are my patches? Call DFCS about Medicaid; call lawyer after. Pick up elliptical. Load dishwasher S/T/R eves.

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    End of 2019: 196.4
    End of 2020: 187.4
    End of 2021: 194.4
    Today: 199.0

Ongoing plans/ideas
    1. Purchases: Look for an "ugly Christmas sweater" and a long-haired doll at thrift stores. Practice French braiding. Go to used bookstore and look for GR purchase list.
    2. E2: Find a way to incorporate changing words from one part of speech to another. Students need to know how to review multiple sources and synthesize information in order to draw a conclusion. Need practice with the difference between transitions and overlapping (at end of paragraph - "another issue is Y" vs "there are other issues besides X"). Quit using "in conclusion" and "I believe" and other writing-about-my-writing phrases. Confusion between direct/indirect objects and prepositional phrases. Use the UDHR and the Declaration of Independence to study paraphrasing; use that to front-load Machiavelli and how to deal with challenging texts. Confusion between everyday / every day and similar constructions.
    3. E1: Need practice with quoting & paraphrasing sources, identifying claims that would need support, use of last names for reference, and capitalization practice (common/proper nouns, titles). Difficulty using possessive nouns in their own writing. Honors: practice subject/object pronouns (my friend and I / my friend and me). Poetry: Revise "Songs are Poetry" handouts.
    4. Curriculum Development: Writing mini-unit. Review scholarly research on 5PE. (I think I can have this as an intro to the research unit so that they also get exposure to how quotes are integrated and cited.) Parallel structure; use of emotional language, specific detail. Use "Write About a Pebble" lesson from Atwell. How long should each unit take? Do research on characteristics: curiosity, persistence, resilience, creativity, responsibility, optimism, courage, integrity, authenticity, leadership, self-awareness, humility, compassion - others? Include grammarly check on essays! Review assessments. What is the purpose for each unit? What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Write 1 reflection weekly; type one in Classroom by Weds. Copy-paste to discussion board for comments due Friday. Homework: Online journal Mon due Tue; Reflection Tue due Wed; C&P journal in class Wed; Comments Thu due Fri. Bonus if you are the first response; further bonus if you respond to comments on your post. Grammar practice Mon & Wed; quiz Fri. Unit plan for research (Idea for regular: comparing same story on sites with different biases).
    5. Professional Development: Write blog post weekly. Comment on 3 posts each week - Tu Th Sun? Check with PSC. Talk with Z about articles and/or conference proposals. Look into publishing and literacy doctoral programs.
    6. Medical: Dentist May 12. Oct 14 1p. PCP Apr 12 9:15. Therapy 1/26 10A and 2/24 4P. Ankle 9:30 2/7. PT 4p Mon/Fri
    7. Theater: Read play for discussion Feb 8 7P.
    8. House: Siding. Or perhaps bathroom floor. How to remove cement.
    9. Fun: Open beading on Thursdays. Coloring at library on Tuesday. Put jewelry away. Edney Hack Nights alt Weds. ASL? Spanish/Portuguese practice? Practice piano. ROL Secret Adversary. Buy bike rack for car.
    10. Volunteering ideas: Theater. Library. Animal shelter. Community Kitchen. Emerge Georgia training.
    11. Family: Book group. Dinners?
    12. Writing: Blog post: Running, Racism and Rum: Learning to Handle Discomfort. Fanfic: Create a scene list for the Batgirl story. Finish the cafe scene for the Titans story.
    13. Lifting: 15 squats, 15 deadlifts, 10 shoulder presses, 15 arm raises, 10 pushups, 30 crunches, 15 side lifts, 15 back kicks. Horse stance for 5 breaths, tree for 10 breaths each leg.
    14. Summer: Organize photos with the family. Write Clois. Write Stuffy and Friends. Create blog posts for video lessons.
    15. Other: Practice hair braiding with D. Remind D to ask his dad about the table and check with home repair contractors. 3 posts/week? Create test for MLA format. Create test for infographics and visual information. Remember that M does not like surprises! Check dates of classes and update semester plan. She Should Run vision statement. Update standards on board. When to change bulletin board? Indochino suit fitting - Atlanta or Nashville?

WFTY: Focus. Everything is a lot. Therapy Wednesday during planning.
    2020 WFTY: Progress. 2021 WFTY: Persistence.
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - After I finish my cranberries, I won't eat again until tomorrow.
  • more_freggies76
    edited January 2022
    Options
    ✔️
    JFT for 1/24 (today): ✔️
    1) No dessert stuff today except some of leftover pumpkin pie or unless I want sugar free or no sugar added (last 1/12) (none of DH's meltaways either)✔️
    2) No peanut butter today (last 1/18)✔️
    3) Don't weigh again until Thursday, 1/27✔️
    4) Up to 1.5 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 1/19) Note: some parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese.✔️
    5) Starting to allow honey again, but not everyday. No honey ok today (1-2 Tbsp). (last - 1/16)✔️
    6) No peanuts today & No pistachios today; walnuts & almonds ok, non of nut gift today✔️
    7) No dried apricots today. (last 1/18)✔️
    8) None of DH's treats today (except as noted under #1). If he leaves some pistachios, I can have them.✔️
    9) No turkey jerky today.✔️
    10) No turkey Vienna sausage today (last 1/21)✔️

JFT for 1/25 (tomorrow): ✔️
    1) No dessert stuff today except some of ice cream I made or unless I want sugar free or no sugar added (last 1/12) (none of DH's meltaways either) (none of the pie I have leftover today either)
    2) No peanut butter today (last 1/18)
    3) Don't weigh again until Thursday, 1/27
    4) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 1/19) Note: some parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese.
    5) Starting to allow honey again, but not everyday. No honey ok today (1-2 Tbsp). (last - 1/16)
    6) No peanuts today & No pistachios today; walnuts & almonds ok, non of nut gift today
    7) No dried apricots today. (last 1/18)
    8) None of DH's treats today (except as noted under #1). If he leaves some pistachios, I can have them.
    9) No turkey jerky today.
    10) No turkey Vienna sausage today (last 1/21)
    11) No more of the cornbread muffins I made.

Hour commitment - I won't eat again until tomorrow.

• Janele0627
    Janele0627 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    JFT 01/24
    - Vitamins / B.C. ✓ / ✓
    - 64 oz of water ✓ 80 oz
    - 30 minutes of cardio
    - Log everything
    - Put laundry away X
    I'm really proud of myself today. Bf picked me up from work, and asked me to order fast food because he wanted to go and work on my car straight away.

We ended up ordering Chinese. While he worked on the car, I did his laundry and did a workout, even though we were at his parents. Normally, I would have used not being home as an excuse to slack off.

In the end, I was barely over my calorie goal for the day, despite my food choices
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,732 Member
    Options
    JFT - January 23
    Log all food - 🙂
    1.5L of water - 👿
    Exercise - 👿
    Gratitude journal - 👿

JFT - January 24
    Log all food
    1.5L of water
    Exercise
    Gratitude journal
  • littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 949 Member
    Options

JFT Monday 24th Jan

Stay under maintenance just! But I did log, first time in ages
    Only one snack. Just one, so think about it, no mindless eating of biscuits! one 150 cal snack, mid afternoon. I can't tell you how much I wanted to snack yesterday, that is a bad habit I need to ditch... again!
    Back exercises only really easy ones, not good enough
    Foot exercises yes
    Walk 45 minutes round town
    Look for arm exercises online I chose a 10 minute video, I didn't actually do it though!
    Check parent's house, do half an hour clearing yes, half hour on paperwork, what I had assumed was a pile of empty envelopes saved for scrap paper was in fact important stuff from when we were executors of my aunt's will. I don't know where I'll store all this stuff, I don't have an attic!
    3 phone calls (I hate using the phone) all 3 done, only one problem getting through

JFT Tuesday 25th Jan

Stay under maintenance
    Log everything
    Only one snack, just one!
    Back exercises
    Foot exercises
    Walk
    Do arm exercises
    Go into town (a novelty nowadays)
    Grocery shop

• MLHC1
    MLHC1 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    MLHC1 wrote: »

Monday JFT 01/24/2022:

✅ Personal AM time: coffee & breakfast
    ✅ MFP: review, post, and prelog diary
    ✅ Devotional time: read 30 min.
    ✅ AM self-care routine
    ✅ AM Kiddo routine
    ☑ 3_hr study session➡️ 1.5 hours 🤦‍♀️
    ✅ Lunchtime: eat & decompress for 1_hr
    ✅ Home exercises: Yoga and 1-BBL DVDs
    ✅ PM Kiddo routine
    ✅ GYM exercises: Elliptical 30 min, weights_arm day
    ✅ Dinnertime: prep, eat, and decompress
    ✅ PM self-care routine
    ✅ Bedtime by 10 pm (22:00)

Welcome to all the newcomers!!🙋‍♀️ I try to reply to comments when I can, I am better at the motivation and encouragement on the status feed!! Feel free to send me a friend request 🤗 This daily thread is so helpful and useful for staying accountable and for mere support from like minded people!!!

The water weight is starting to drop once again so my numbers are looking better!! I need to gain control of my food intake once again to keep the weight dropping. However, yesterday was a success and that helps my motivation even more!! My hubby is still home causing many distractions but I am working diligently to gain control of my schedule once again.

Happy Tuesday my friends!!!

Tuesday JFT 01/25/2022:

▪︎Personal AM time: coffee & breakfast
    ▪︎MFP: review, post, and prelog diary
    ▪︎Devotional time: read 30 min.
    ▪︎AM self-care routine
    ▪︎AM Kiddo routine
    ▪︎Home exercises: Yoga and 1-BBL DVDs
    ▪︎GYM exercises: Elliptical 30 min, weights_leg day
    ▪︎Lunchtime: eat & decompress for 1_hr
    ▪︎3_hr study session
    ▪︎PM Kiddo routine
    ▪︎Extracurricular activities (tennis / church / martial arts)
    ▪︎Dinnertime: prep, eat, and decompress
    ▪︎PM self-care routine
    ▪︎Bedtime by 10 pm (22:00)

Here I go again.....⭐🤸‍♀️⭐
  • beachwalker99
    beachwalker99 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Recap - Monday 1/24
    Log - :)
    Balanced meals - :)
    Stay hydrated - :)
    Exercise - :)
    2 chores - No, got distracted
    Bed by midnight - Yes, but had trouble falling asleep

JFT Tuesday 1/25
    Log
    Balanced meals
    Stay hydrated
    Walk outdoors
    Quick errands
    Bed by midnight
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Recap M 1/24
    1) Move hourly / stairs breaks if knee will allow :neutral: 8.3K more walking downtown than expected :p 12/14 & 18 floors
    2) Leftovers today / net calories zero / 112 oz. water >:) evening snacking due to low fiber, high sodium due to homemade chop suey, although I did rinse canned veggies so not sure how accurate my recipe really is, net cals -727, protein & calcium excellent, fiber ok, 96 oz.
    3) Finish review of AJNH working papers & shred as needed other stuff / clear some email backlog = 1/2
    4) Review cards box for upcoming bdays oops forgot / declutter 15 min. / some hubby time / another ta-da? unexpectedly drove downtown after work & picked up book order from independent shop... must do this more often = 3/4
    5) Unplug 9:00 / floss / retainers / Voltaren / Calm app / 6:45 alarm (no workouts while knee is healing, at least I get to sleep later) = 5/6

JFT T 1/25
    1) Move hourly / stairs breaks
    2) More leftovers / net calories zero / 112 oz. water
    3) 9:00 EHN updates (Teams) / 12:00 Facebook Live / create webinar summary form for W / finish review of AJNH working papers & shred as needed / other stuff?
    4) Research bakeries & order cupcakes / review cards box for upcoming bdays / top up heated bird bath / refill bird feeders (brrr) / another ta-da?
    5) Unplug 9:00 / floss / retainers / Voltaren / Calm app / 6:45 alarm

About me: Carmela
    Height 5'4"
    64 yrs old
    Reside in Green Bay, WI, USA

2022 Goals: mainly updates from the last two years
    1) Weight 150#
    2) Plan meals most days & prelog meals/snacks whenever possible on MFP
    3) Post weekly weigh-in on JFT for accountability. Saturday a.m. is my "official" weigh-in day, and I track daily on a separate app (for the visual). My digital scale only shows half pound increments & I'm too cheap to buy a fancier scale.
    4) Take measurements & log on MFP every month end
    5) Exercise 5-6x per week (minimum 4x) ~ mostly walking dog, treadmill in winter, but include weights/my home version of circuit & other x-training
    6) Participate in race or challenge events hopefully fewer virtual this year ~
    • started MapMyWalk app You Vs. the Year 1,022km challenge on Jan. 1
    • Frenzy on the Fox (River Trail) 5K on 1.21.22 ~ untimed event, per MapMyWalk 53.47 & ave. pace 16:30, frigid this year with wind chill at zero
    • registered for Seroogy's Valentine 5K on 2.5.22
    • will register for Bellin 10K on 6.11.22 ~ first time in person since 2019
    • will register for Packers 5K when July details announced
    • will register for Bellin Women's Pink Pumpkin 5K when Oct. details announced
    • will register for Run for the Hill of It (trail) 5K when Oct. details announced
    • watch for other events to add
    7) Be considerate and loving to hubby and have fun together ~ excellent goal last two years to be continued
    8) Make efforts to keep in touch with parents, siblings and friends (most live in other towns or states) ~ keeping this goal as well
    9) Continue to declutter bedroom, home office, former work from home space (a/k/a dining room) and basement
    Word for 2022: Tenacity ~ persistent determination; the mental strength to resist opposition, danger or hardship
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I've been down and out with the crud...well, not sure if it was the Rona virus because no tests were available, but I've been down for almost 3 weeks, so I wouldn't be surprised. I have to go back to Page 12 to catch up with what has been happening (11 pages! Holy crow!) so I hope you all are well and that I didn't miss any big news or anything. I'll try to catch up between today and tomorrow.

Have a great day everyone!

Just for Today (Tuesday), 1/25/22:
    • No BS 24H Plan & Assess
    • No BS Course Modules
    • 64 oz water
    • At least 15 minutes of intentional activity
    • Bed on time tonight. I am still really fatigued and need the rest.
    • Color my hair and hide those gray roots!
    • Spend time downstairs quilting today
    • Find an apron pattern
    • Calm App session / Journal / Readings / Simple Abundance
    • Begin researching parks and trails in GB area and put together a February activity calendar. This will be ONGOING for a few days.

WOTY 2022: Intentional.
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    JFT for 1/25 (today): ✔️
    1) No dessert stuff today except some of ice cream I made or unless I want sugar free or no sugar added (last 1/12) (none of DH's meltaways either) (none of the pie I have leftover today either)
    2) No peanut butter today (last 1/18)
    3) Don't weigh again until Thursday, 1/27
    4) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 1/19) Note: some parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese.
    5) Starting to allow honey again, but not everyday. No honey today (1-2 Tbsp). (last - 1/16)
    6) No peanuts today & No pistachios today; walnuts & almonds ok, non of nut gift today
    7) No dried apricots today. (last 1/18)
    8) None of DH's treats today (except as noted under #1). If he leaves some pistachios, I can have them.
    9) No turkey jerky today.
    10) No turkey Vienna sausage today (last 1/21)
    11) No more of the cornbread muffins I made.
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until after 12 pm.

• MrsHermit
    MrsHermit Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Today is a new day! (never mind that it's halfway over) Persistence is key!
    I think I got my days all mixed up. Everybody else seems a half or whole day ahead of me haha so between that and the endless flow of packing I'm starting to lose track of time (except for the countdown to moving day).

My habit goals for this year that I'm working on
    If streak is broken, start over (Saturdays are exempt)
    1) 6am up, Modeh Ani, 1 cup of tea, journal, do things
    2) don't eat until after exercise, exercise by 10am
    3)crafts after dinner
    4) dishes all done before bed 🌸
    5) take some notes on saved vids/bookmarks, turn off devices and read
    6) 8pm floss and wash face, can have tea
    7) in bed: pray, read, crochet 🌸

JFT Tuesday 1-25
    You have permission to achieve your goals, don't give up because you missed one
    music playing all the time
    no device breaks, do crafts instead to rest your back
    pay the rent
    figure out cell problem
    get DH to finish taking out shelves
    pack rest of food for tote/tub rearrangement
    pack rest of bedroom (except closet) by Friday
    start lists for last purchases and moving day checklist (travel bags)
    list for shopping next week
    encourage DH to work on garage and balcony

Hello to everyone especially newcomers!

@littleblackskirt Thank you. Sometimes I feel like I should be doing more while I look at my small pile of boxes packed for the day and exclaim, "how did that take so long?"
    @pridesabtch I know the feeling when there's a certain routine block or interruption and you just "shut down". It's funny sometimes how hard it is to reroute my thinking/plans and do something else. Small steps. I actually celebrated getting all the dishes done yesterday (been behind for an embarrassing amount of time) when I was prevented from doing what I'd planned. It's the small things. Maybe you can pick up and do five minutes of a fun project when you get home, just 5 minutes. Something to help direct you elsewhere.
    @AJB1014 Great job on your progress and small changes! Nice! I finally got caught up with the dishes and did NOT make pizza last night (one of the few meals I can find all the ingredients for at the moment with packing). Keep going! Small changes add up over time!
    @Faebert Thank you for your nice words. I'm trying to focus on what to look forward to. It kinda looks like the community is more community-like, friendly and down to earth which is definitely something to look forward to. The night sky will be fantastic, which my husband has wanted me to see for years (he used to work in the wilderness as a field geologist). It's like the little train that could, I think I can, I think I can (with God's help). I hope you feel better soon! (((hugs))) *virtual tea*
    @more_freggies76 Cranberries are great! I put some in my new batch of vinaigrette.
    @Janele0627 Way to go on your good choices!!
    @PackerFanInGB ((hugs)) *virtual tea* Feel better soon!

• more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - After I have my dose of metamusal, I won't eat again until after 5 pm. None of the same things at dinner as I had at lunch.